Everybody has a Laughing Place

My Fate At Disneyland

 

 

After walking through the entire park, the three of us did not know where else to go. Suddenly, Jane’s face lit up, stuttering in excitement.

“I-I have to g-go to the bathr-room!”

Raising an eyebrow, I told my best friend, “Okay, but don’t take too long. Gwen and I want to go on some rides now.”

“I don’t know how long it’ll take.” Jane mumbled quietly.

Unfortunately for her, my sister and I heard, my sister tilting her head. “What?”

“Nothing.” my best friend shrugged, “Gotta go!” She literally ran away from Gwen and me.

Both of us looked at each other, “Jane is acting a little strange don’t you think?” I curiously narrowed my eyes.

“A little?” Gwen scoffed, “She’s been like that ever since we left Pizza Port.”

“Come to think of it, she has been holding onto her phone and texting the entire time…” I thought for a moment, and then I suddenly remembered something. “Wait a second, I saw her and Kris with their phones out facing each other with grins on their faces!”

“Hmm… You think they exchanged numbers and that’s who she’s been texting?”

Smirking, “There’s not a doubt in my mind.”

An evil smile played on my sister’s face. “Should we follow her?”

“Absolutely!”

The two of us stealthily trailed my best friend, hiding behind as many people as we could. We walked for about ten minutes until Gwen was getting tired.

“Where in the world is she going?” Gwen whined, “My feet hurt!”

“Quiet!” I told her, “She might here us.”

My sister rolled her eyes at me. “Like she could with all the noise around-- Mmph!”

Stopping Gwen mid-sentence I grabbed her and covered , dragging her behind a bush which was leveled with a cemented seating area, peering over it while kneeling. Jane was standing over by the exit to Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters in Tomorrowland, fidgeting with her phone.

I uncovered Gwen’s mouth. “What is she doing?”

Gwen wiped and glared at me for a moment and then looked at Jane, answering my rhetorical question. “I don’t know… She’s-- Wait, who’s that?”

We watched two tall figures; one was wearing a grey hooded sweater with his hood on who took my best friend’s hand as both began to power-walk, and the other waved to them with a slight smile on his face. To me, the other guy looked like a cute and cuddly panda, soon realizing who it was.

Gwen completely ignored Panda Boy, yelping, “Oh my god Jane has been kidnapped!”

“Dude someone will hear you!” I yelled at her, “Besides, how was she kidnapped when she was running with him huh?! You obviously didn’t see Kris’ blond hair sticking out of the hood, and didn’t notice the tall panda waving them off!”

“Sheesh there’s no reason to raise your voice.” my sister pouted, me inner face-palming. Pointing to the Buzz ride’s exit, “You must be imagining things because there’s no panda.”

Out of the corner of my eye I see Mr. Panda curiously staring at us and smirking with his arms crossed. Mumbling to Gwen and pointing my thumb at the guy towering over us, “That’s because he’s right here.”

“Huh?” Gwen was confused, soon jumping when she saw Tao. “Holy crap it’s Tao.”

IDIOT. I thought.

“Hi.” Tao said in English.

“Uh h-hi.” I tried to smile, Gwen awkwardly giggling.

Tao laughed while covering his mouth. “What are you doing?”

“My sister and I were spying on my best friend and watched her run away with Kris.” I told the truth, fixing myself to a sitting position.

Smiling, Tao, “You mean Jane?” Pointing to my sister, “You’re Gwen right?” then pointing to me, “And you’re _____?”

We both nodded, me asking, “How do you know our names?”

“Kris talks about you girls all the time, but Jane the most.”

I giggled. “Cool.”

Tao looked over my sister and I’s shoulders and frowned a bit. “I have to go now. The others are over there.”

Gwen and I peered over the bushes once more and saw only Xiumin, Lay, Chen, and the back of someone on the phone who we assumed was a manager. I was a little disappointed to not see HunHan or Suho amongst them. “It’s just you guys?”

The tall panda boy nodded. “EXO-M and EXO-K split up, and Luhan went with EXO-K.”

“Figured as much.” Gwen chuckled, finally shifting herself to sit down, “I notice it’s extremely hard to separate those two when they’re together.”

Tao and I both laughed, Gwen soon following.

Just then, Lay called Tao over to the rest of them. Nodding at Lay, Tao bowed and bid us farewell, waving as he walked away.

Once Tao and the other members were gone, Gwen and I stood up.

“He’s so cute up close!” Gwen said happily, “I just wanted to pinch his cheeks!”

Linking arms and dragging her with me, “Come on let’s go have some fun.”

“But what about Jane?”

“Oh I’m sure she’s having the time of her life right now.” I laughed.

 

-----

 

After riding two rides in New Orleans Square, making it the second time for me to go on The Haunted Mansion, my sister and I decided to venture into Critter County because she wanted to take a picture with whatever Winnie the Pooh character or characters were there. Surprisingly, the area was overcrowded with only girls for some reason. They weren’t around the characters who were Tigger and Eeyore, but instead over by the little gift shop. We thought nothing of it at first when we stood in line to take pictures, and we were almost to the front of said line until I heard some of those girls squeal off the top of their lungs. Immediately I turned my attention to the gift shop, spotting Kai and Kyungsoo at the cash register.

My sister grunted once I grabbed her hand and yanked her out of the line. Pursing her lips and giving me the death glare, “We were at the front!” Looking around, “Where are we going that’s more important than Eeyore and Tigger right now?! You still owe me a photo with Minnie!”

“Oh you’ll see.” I smirked, pointing to said shop in front of us.

The two of us were about to walk in when we see the KaiSoo couple exiting with their fangirls watching their every move and snapping photos. Kai had his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulders, he and Kyungsoo staring happily at the Eeyore plushy in Kyungsoo’s hands while holding onto it as if it was the greatest thing in the world, besides his boyfriend of course.

“KaiSoo-- Ouch!” I cut my sister off once I pinched her arm.

Unfortunately for us, Kyungsoo and Kai heard us and looked up. They immediately halted in front of Gwen and I, confusion and wonder apparent on their faces.

“You two look familiar...” Kai though aloud, “Have we met?”

Gwen and I shook our heads.

Kyungsoo’s expression turned from curious to an a-ha! moment, catching us off guard and trying not to laugh at how cute he was. Whispering into Kai’s ear which was still audible enough for my sister and me, “I think these are the girls Kris, Joonmyun, Luhan, and Sehun were hanging out with Jongie.”

“Cute nickname.” my sister blurted out, causing Kyungsoo to blush and Kai to chuckle.

“Geeze dude you’re embarrassing him.” I mumbled, trying not to smile.

Kai continued, smiling. “_____ and Gwen right?”

“Yes.” Gwen replied, “_____ is my older sister.”

“Cool.” Kai glanced behind my sister and I. “I thought there were three of you?”

I chuckled, scratching the back of my head. “There WERE, but Jane and Kris decided to run off somewhere. Just the two of them.”

“Interesting.” Kai snickered, “But then that’s to be expected since Kris would always talk about her.”

What Kai said made me grin from ear to ear, but it dissipated when out of the corner of my eye I saw Kyungsoo pouting because no one was talking to him. SO CUTE! I tried coming up with something to say to him, but my sister beat me to it.

“Speaking of which,” Gwen added, curiously eyeing the small Eeyore doll Kyungsoo was clutching onto, “Where are the rest of the EXO-K members? Luhan?”

Kyungsoo popped his head up while his frown went away. Shyly, “It’s kind of a long story…”

“We have plenty of time don’t we Gwen?” I smiled at my sister who nodded in agreement. There were still fangirls watching us, most of them with the utmost curiosity while the others gave Gwen and I those death glares we were already accustomed to. “Instead of standing here, why don’t we sit down?” I suggested, gesturing to the familiar bench where Luhan and I previously sat.

Once we were all seated, Kai explained that he and Kyungsoo told the other members they wanted to look around in one of the shops at Main Street USA. Without any suspicion, being the leader of the group, Suho agreed and they all went there. With the EXO members distracted they snuck past them, running away as fast as their legs could carry them and held hands as to not lose each other in the crowds.

“So you pulled a HUNHAN?” I giggled.

“You can say that.” Kai chuckled. Noticing Kyungsoo was staring straight ahead of him, “What’s wrong Soo?”

Without saying a word, Kyungsoo pointed to the characters taking pictures with different families and children.

“Do you want to take a picture with them?” Kai asked, smiling at the adorableness that is his lover.

Kyungsoo nodded, looking at his boyfriend and smiling as he rested his head upon Kai’s shoulder.

Grinning, I whispered in my sister’s ear, “KaiSoo is so adorable.”

Gwen giggled. “They sure are. I feel like Kai is the boyfriend who spoils his Soo to death and takes care of him, and Kyungsoo is the shy girlfriend who’s deeply in love with his boyfriend.”

Gwen and I began to laugh, getting the attention of the EXO-K members. “Mianhe.” I apologized, still laughing.

“It’s just that you two make such a cute couple.” Gwen happily said.

Kyungsoo and Kai stared at us with shocked expressions, Kai a little hesitant. “W-we’re not--”

“Don’t worry,” I added, reassuring, “my sister and I won’t tell anyone.”

KaiSoo sighed in relief, “Thank you.” Kyungsoo smiled.

Suddenly, I had an idea. “Why don’t we all take a picture together?”

“Yeah!” my sister yelped.

Kyungsoo surprisingly spoke in rather good English. “Okay. Let’s go.” he smiled.

Gwen giggled, rising from her seat and muttering, “Even his English is cute.”

The four of us made our way toward the picture-taking line. Once we were in the front, there were still fangirls taking photos of us while we were taking a picture with Tigger and Eeyore. I stood in-between Eeyore and Tigger, Tigger’s paw on my head and Eeyore’s arm around my shoulders. Gwen was on Tigger’s right, grinning wide while making a peace sign with her fingers. The KaiSoo lovers were standing to Eeyore’s left, Kyungsoo huddled in-between his lover and the donkey, tightly holding onto his plush Eeyore as Kai wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo’s waist. Once the photo was taken, the female photographer who had Gwen’s phone returned it back to her.

“This is great!” Gwen excitedly yelled, eyeing the picture and making it her wallpaper.

The rest of us smiled as we examined the photo.

“So what do you guys want to do now?” I questioned.

“Let’s ride something!” my sister ordered. Clearly pointing to the huge mountain with a large waterfall, “How about Splash Mountain?”

“Sure.” Kai smirked, Kyungsoo nodding once in agreement.

On the ride, the scenery was fun and cute, Gwen and I singing along. When it was the big drop, I hid my face so I would not get it wet and clutched onto the bar in front of me, my sister throwing her hands up in the air loving every second of it. Kai and Kyungsoo held onto each other for dear life while screaming.

Once we were off the ride, we were soaking wet from sitting in the front. We all were laughing and grinning from ear to ear, KaiSoo closely walking side my side while Gwen and I linked arms.

Walking through Disneyland, I had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. I spotted a restroom area and lightly tugged on my sister’s shirt, leaving immediately while shouting over the crowd, “Going to the bathroom so wait for me okay?!” After I was finished with my business, I looked around and noticed Gwen, Kyungsoo, and Kai were nowhere to be found. Grunting, “Maybe they didn’t hear me. Crap...” I moaned with disdain when I remembered my phone was dead.

I wandered around trying to find them, but to no avail. Finding a bench to sit on under a shaded tree, I sat and began to people watch, thinking at the same time. WHERE COULD THEY BE HEADING? ARE THEY EVEN LOOKING FOR ME? I arose from my seat and stretched, looking at the beautiful castle to my left. I was about to leave when I heard something.

“Well hello there beautiful.” A voice from behind me said.

I turned around and found myself face to face with Xiumin. My heart began to race.

 

 

 

--

Here’s Chapter 6! Hehe Jane ran away with Kris ;) KaiSoo are super cute, and to this day they’re still going strong! My OTP! KaiSoo fighting!! XD IDK if Kyungsoo really likes Eeyore or not I just added that for the fic haha :) And holy cow you’re going to hang out with Xiumin for a little bit! Prepare for some heavy-duty flirting from Xiumin and jealousy from Suho haha XD Hoped you enjoyed this chapter and please look forward to Chapter 7!

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! :D