The Lost Boy

My Fate At Disneyland

 

 

Walking through the crowd staying close together, Gwen, Jane, and I made our way into Main Street USA. We passed many children with their families taking pictures with some of the Disney characters.

Gwen enthusiastically pointed at something. “Minnie Mouse! Let’s go take a picture with her!”

She started to walk toward Minnie, but I yanked her back to Jane and me. “Didn’t you say you wanted to ride the rides before there are huge lines?”

Jane chuckled. “That’s what fast passes are for.”

I tried shushing my best friend. “I know that, but I want to go on the Indiana Jones ride.”

Rolling her eyes, Gwen, “Fine. Let’s go. But before the day is over I want a picture with Minnie okay?”

Jane teased Gwen, making me laugh. “What are you? Ten? Five? Or maybe two? Your pick.”

“Not funny…” my sister glared, “And for your information I’m twenty-one, which makes me older than you.”

“But not older than me.” I added.

“Only by fourteen months.” Gwen stuck her tongue out.

Jane and I chuckled at Gwen’s childish behavior, me pulling both of them along. “Let’s get going!”

In no time we three were in Adventureland and riding Indiana Jones Adventure, my favorite attraction at the theme park.

As we exited the ride, when we were outside I noticed I was missing something. “Oh I left our bag on the ride!” I yelped.

My sister sighed and shook her head. “Girl you better go get it our wallets are in there.”

I sighed as well, very disappointed in myself. “I’ll be back. Just wait here okay?”

Jane and Gwen nodded, and I sprinted through the exit to retrieve the bag which one of the ride operators had. Once I apologized and thanked the person, I went back to where they were supposed to be waiting for me, but they disappeared. I tried calling them on my phone, but apparently it was dead because I forgot to charge it last night. “Great…” I muttered as I wandered through the crowd.

I walked through New Orleans Square, passing Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion, moving my way toward Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Around the entrance to Big Thunder I spy a group of girls watching a guy shyly sitting on a bench with his hands balled into fists on his lap and feet planted on the floor. The guy was by himself, looking anxiously every which way to avoid the glaring eyes of the girls with cameras. I soon realized this was no ordinary cute boy, but Luhan from EXO-M! He seemed so lost I couldn’t let him just sit there with fangirls eyeing his every move. My sister and best friend can wait.

I courageously walked over to where Luhan sat. “Hi.” I greeted, girls whining and giving death glares once more. Oh my god Luhan’s even cuter up close!

Luhan turned to face me and tilted his head. “H-hi?”

Smiling, I asked him, “Are you lost?”

“I don’t… English…” Luhan pouted. He is so cute.

Then I remembered something. Me, Gwen, and Jane all learned Korean on the rare chance that if we ever meet famous Koreans we can speak to them. Who knew I would actually be talking to one of them!

I repeated my sentence in Korean. “Are you lost?”

Luhan jumped up and violently nodded. “Yes!” Narrowing his eyes and leaning toward me a bit, he checked me out. “You look familiar… Have we met?”

“I-I don’t think s-so.” I replied hesitantly, surprised by the sudden closeness.

All of a sudden, Luhan’s eyes grew wide and pointed at me. “Aren’t you one of the girls Kris was talking to earlier?”

I simply nodded.

“Could you help me? You see, I got separated from Se-- the other members over by that water mountain over there.” Luhan pointed to Splash Mountain, “Can you come with me and help me find hi-- them? Pretty please?”

To me, Luhan sounded a little suspicious, like he was trying to hide something, but I agreed anyway. “Okay.” I smiled.

Luhan’s face lit up as he grabbed my hands to shake them. “Thank you so much!”

I chuckled awkwardly as we walked close together, moving through the mass of people and toward Critter County.

This truly seemed like a long and interesting walk to Splash Mountain in my opinion. Luhan and I were side by side with people, especially fangirls, all around us watching our every move and somewhat following us.

Suddenly, there was a group of children who decided to try and walk in-between us, Luhan hastily grabbing my arm and jerking me toward him, linking our arms together and smiling. “Let’s not separate okay? You still have to help me remember?” he chuckled.

Blushing, I smirked. “Y-Yes.”

We looked everywhere in Critter County, Luhan pointing every which way. Tired, we stopped our search for a moment and sat on a bench under a shade, unlinking arms. I was watching Tigger and Pooh take pictures with some kids when Luhan tapped my shoulder.

“I’m so sorry for dragging you with me…”

He was clearly upset, but I thought it was cute because of the way he pouted. I tried to contain my giggling. “That’s okay. I got separated from my sister and best friend too.”

“Those other girls you were with?”

“Yes. I’ll let you meet them whenever I find them or they find me.”

“Okay.”  Luhan all of a sudden jumped up and stretched. He held his hand out toward me. “Then let us be lost together! We came to Disneyland to have fun right?”

I smiled and nodded, giving him my hand as he pulled me up. “They will find us.” I couldn’t resist a once in a lifetime opportunity to spend time with an idol, especially one as cute as Luhan.

 

-----

 

Both Luhan and I decided to make our way back toward New Orleans square, still holding hands. We were about to walk through the entrance to Haunted Mansion until we heard someone yell from the top of their lungs.

“LUHAN!” the voice screamed.

Luhan and I turned and came face to face with an angry and worried Sehun. Sehun! Luhan immediately let go of my hand and nervously stared at the floor.

Sehun embraced Luhan in a tight hug, his mouth close to Luhan’s ear. “Thank goodness you’re okay. I was so worried about you.”

Luhan’s face became a shade of red. “Hunnie…”

“Hunnie?” I mumbled to myself, watching the two in interest.

Pulling Luhan away from him but still holding into his shoulders, “Why did you run from me?” Sehun glared.

Luhan pursed his lips. “I was mad at you…”

“But WHY? Those girls were only talking to me.”

“They were hanging all over you when I came back from the bathroom.”

Sehun sighed and hugged Luhan once more. “Don’t ever leave me again okay?” Smirking, “Besides, there’s no need to be jealous when you already have me babe.”

“Hunnie people are staring.” Luhan blushed but at the same time smiled.

Oh. My. God! Okay, I knew they did not realize I was still standing by them, but did Sehun just call Luhan BABE? What the hell is going on? I cleared my throat to get their attention.

Luhan finally noticed me again, quickly turning away from Sehun. “Oh I’m so sorry!” Grabbing my arm, “Hunnie this is…” Facing me once more, “I never asked for your name did I?”

I chuckled. “It’s _____.”

Sehun tilted his head to the side. “Who?”

Luhan smiled. “Remember the girls Kris was speaking to earlier? _____ was one of them.”

“Ah.” Sehun nodded. Scratching the back of his head, “But why is she with you?”

Smirking, Luhan, “She was helping me find you. NOW who’s jealous?”

“Wh-Whatever.” Sehun shyly mumbled. It was pretty obvious he was.

“I should be going now.”

“Awe why?” Luhan frowned, “We were about to ride that!” Pointing to the Haunted Mansion, he took my hands in his, somewhat pleading. “Just ride this one with me please? Then you can go and find your friend and sister. I’m sure Hunnie won’t mind, right Hunnie?”

Sehun grimaced. “But I thought we snuck away from the others to have some alone t--”

“Pretty please?” Luhan tried to act cute.

It worked. Sehun thought he was incredibly adorable. Sighing, he ruffled Luhan’s hair. “Aegyo. Okay fine.”

“Thanks Hunnie!” Luhan jumped for joy. It looked like he was about to kiss Sehun’s cheek, but stopped himself. Turning his head while pushing Sehun through the entrance of the ride, “Let’s go!”

I smiled and nodded, but began to wonder as I watched the two in front of me walking a little too close for comfort, feeling like the third wheel.

 

 

 

--

OMG will there be some HunHan ahead? And will you ever find your sister and best friend? I think so! Haha I hope you enjoyed reading Chapter 2 and please look forward to the next chapter as it will be about HunHan haha XD

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing! :D