He's Mine She's Mine

My Fate At Disneyland

 

As soon as we were some distance away from the group, “How are you?” he smiled, staring straight ahead of him.

“I’m okay.” I returned the smile, “I everything alright between you, ZhouMi-oppa, and Leeteuk-oppa?”

“Yes.” EXO-K’s leader sighed, “For the most part. I understand ZhouMi-hyung being livid by what I did, thinking it will hurt the group when, not if, the pictures and gossip spread like wildfire about me suddenly kissing one of the supposed coordi-noonas.” Smirking while a little flustered, “Although Leeteuk-hyung expected me to punch Xiumin.”

Gulping, “Why DID you kiss me?”

Suho’s grip on my hand slightly tightened, serious. “Because I wanted to ever since that Snow White ride. I feel like protecting you, have you by my side. There is something about you that can light up a room in seconds, can make anyone smile just by looking at you, that makes you nervous yet happy at the same time.” A bit flustered, “I l-like you _____.”

It was extremely hard to breathe, my heart in my throat, speechless by Suho’s confession. D-DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT? I desperately wanted to tell him how I feel as well, but something was preventing me from doing so, not able to figure out what it was.

After a moment of silence, the other continued to speak, half-smiling. “Let’s get you out of those clothes.”

I froze, face red as a tomato from the sudden statement. “E-E-Excuse m-me?”

Embarrassed as he defended himself, “I didn’t mean it like that!” he waved his hands of front of his chest, “I was implying that we can get you a change of clothes if you do not want to walk around feeling wet!”

“O-Oh okay.” was all I could say. Shyly smiling, “Actually I brought an extra outfit, but we would have to go to the lockers to retrieve them.”

“I can just get you something.” he suggested.

Blinking twice, “You don’t have to do that.”

“I want to.” the other smiled, halting our steps and gently caressing my cheek, “Do you know where the closest souvenir shop is?”

A chill ran down my spine by the EXO-K leader’s touch, slowly nodding. “Y-Yes, but there is a huge Disney store outside of the park in Downtown Disney if you want to go. It’s up to you.”

“We can do that. Hold on a minute.” I finally realized the thick-rimmed glasses hanging from the collar of his damp sweater as he quickly put them on. Grinning, “NOW we can go.”

“Where did you get those and why are you wearing them?” I giggled, raising an eyebrow.

“The glasses I borrowed are from Chanyeol,” Suho explained, “and as to why I am wearing them, we don’t want EXO fans following us once they recognize me and see me with a girl.”

“I see.” I understood. Biting my lower lip while nervously staring at the ground, “Y-You look cute with glasses.”

Chuckling, Suho gently lifted my chin up, grinning. “Thank you.” Once again holding onto my hand, we made our way out of Disney California Adventures and toward World of Disney.

Upon entering, the two of us glanced up at Huey, Dewy, and Louis surrounding a long telescope with wings, Huey atop of said telescope, Louis spying through it, and Dewy controlling it using a wheel while standing on a couple of books. I noticed the other’s chocolate-colored orbs almost popping out their sockets at the immense and plethora of Disney merchandise ranging from clothing and accessories, to toys, jewelry, mug, and paintings. We decided to walk through the entire store, passing by the gallery area which had the Tic Toc Crocodile and Ursula, and the main stuffed animal area with an Alice in Wonderland theme as Alice larger than the White Rabbit’s house was the main focal point, stuffed animals surrounding her.

During our look around I noticed a lone Peter Pan stuffed animal amidst Tinkerbell ones, Xiumin immediately coming to mind, loudly sighing.

“Is something wrong?” Suho tilted his head.

“Hmm?” I popped my head up, soon shying away, “I’m fine.”

Just then I spotted two black T-shirts side by side, one spelling He’s Mine and the other She’s Mine, blushing as I halted in front of them.

Curious as to why I stopped us from moving any further, Suho let go of my hand. “Are you sure there is nothing wrong?”

Shyly pointing to the shirts, my face reddened more. I’ve seen a lot of couples wear shirts, hoodies, and sweaters of this, also wanting to wear them, but never had anyone to wear them with. I frowned as I thought about Suho and I wearing said shirts, believing it was impossible to wear them.

“Ah~ I see.” the other suddenly grinned, shaking his head as he tried not laugh, grabbing a small in each T-shirt and walking away, on the way finding a black hat with a picture of Mickey’s head over it and taking that too.

Blinking twice, “Where are you going?”

“Just follow me okay?” Suho replied with a question.

Doing what I was told, I followed him to the cash registers, him taking out his wallet. “What are you doing?”

“Paying for these.” Suho responded, not turning around to look upon an astonished me, thanking the sales associate at the register once the transaction was finished, Suho and I leaving with a bag in his hand. Glancing around as soon as we were outside, he dragged me toward the nearest bathrooms. Taking the He’s Mine shirt out of the plastic Disney bag, he handed it to me. “Put this on.”

“What?”

“I will change into mine.” he smiled, “I knew you wanted us to wear these, plus we were looking for something else to wear, so I bought these.”

WAY TO BE OBVIOUS _____.... I sighed, inner face-palming.

“Let’s meet out here when you’re done.” EXO-K’s leader proceeded into the men’s bathroom.

Once finished changing while managing to fix my hair in a half ponytail, I patiently waited for Suho, admiring the outside of the other stores. I then felt hands covering my eyes, a voice saying, “A perfect fit.”

Smiling, I removed Suho’s hands and turned around, gulping as I stared in awe at the other who in my opinion looked great in the She’s Mine T-shirt and black Mickey cap along with Chanyeol’s glasses. “Y-Yours too.” I admitted.

“Thank you.” he replied in English, smirking. Snaking an arm around my waist, we walked back toward the theme parks. “What would you like to do now? Do you want to ride something? Are you hungry? Anything you want to do is fine with me.”

“I am a little hungry…” I confessed, instinctively wrapping an arm around his waist.

“Me too.” he chuckled, “Any suggestions?”

Only thinking for a moment, “Do you like corndogs?”

“Yes.” Suho nodded.

“Then let’s go back to California Adventures.”

“Lead the way.”

On the way back to California Adventures we went to the lockers to put away the bag that now held our wet clothes inside. About ten minutes later we arrived at a small building next to Mulholland Madness and across from Orange Stinger, the man at the register taking orders and giving out large corndogs with potato chips to paying customers. When we were at the front of the line I ordered two corndogs, and as Suho was taking out his wallet I shook my head, pulling out my debit card and handing it to the register person.

“Are you sure?” Suho questioned, surprised.

“My suggestion, my treat.” I smirked, “Call it even for buying the shirts.”

Suho laughed. “Alright fine, but next time I will pay.”

Also laughing, “Okay okay.”

Not even five minutes later our food was done, me handing one corndog to the other. Suho’s eyes were wide, thoroughly examining his corndog. “This has to be at least a foot long!” Pointing to mine, “Will you be able to eat all of that?”

Nodding, I snickered. “I always do. It’s delicious.”

We walked over to a shaded cemented seating area next to the corndog place, I blowing on my food while watching Suho take a big bite. Quickly covering his mouth, “H-Hot.” he stated, trying to blow out the hot air before chewing. Eyes lighting up, “You are absolutely right! This IS delicious!”

Smiling, “I’m glad you like it.”

Suho practically scarfed it down, stuffing his mouth and out how good it was, me trying not to choke on my food or spit it out as I contained my laughter. I had a few bites left on my corndog when Suho finished, tilting his head while staring at it. “Are you going to eat the rest of that?”

Amused, I held out my corndog toward him. “You can have a bite.” My mouth stood ajar as I watched the EXO member take rest of the corndog into his mouth, smiling as he chewed. “Yah.” my eyes narrowed, “I said a bite.”

Blinking twice, he swallowed hard, embarrassed. “I’m sorry I could not help myself…”

Crossing my arms, I playfully pouted. “You owe me.”

“Oh really?” Suho smirked, “And what do I owe if you don’t mind me asking?”

I was about to say something when Suho leaned toward me and kissed me, his eyes closed and smiling into said kiss. As soon as it ended, “Now YOU owe ME.” he winked, taking our garbage and moving to the trashcan. Spinning around while holding his hand out, “Ready to go?”

Finally coming out of my blissful trance, I abruptly rose from my seat and paced toward him, shyly smiling while taking his hand.

The two of us tried walking off some of the food before deciding which ride to go on next. Suho suddenly stopped us in front of the lake across from the boardwalk, pointing to the large Ferris wheel. “What is that called?”

“Mickey’s Fun Wheel.” I replied, the memory of riding it with my family and thinking we were all going to die coming to mind. I promised myself, like I did with Tower of Terror, that I would never ride it again, but I did anyway, and have a feeling I would be riding the Fun Wheel. “It lights up at night and is part of a night show with dancing water and projectors moving to the music.”

“Would you like to go on that?” Suho smiled, “I love Ferris wheels.”

I was right. Sighing, I half-smiled. “Okay.”

Standing in line, my stomach began to turn, calming myself by slowly inhaling and exhaling. I quickly turn my head toward the other when he spoke.

“I didn’t realize how big this is until now.” his head tilted upward, looking at Mickey’s Fun Wheel in awe, “Not to mention most of the gondolas swing.”

Simply nodding, I prayed we would not get on the swinging gondolas, but praying was not enough, the fear intensifying. The young ride operator offered his hand to let me into the ride, but Suho immediately grabbed and carried me inside bridal style, sitting me opposite of him all the while glaring at the young man who scratched the back of his head. IS HE JEALOUS? I thought for a moment until the operator shut the door, the ride beginning to move.

On the ascent, “Mianhe.” Suho apologized.

“F-For what?” I spoke as calmly as I could.

“Doing what I did.” Leaning forward while resting his lower arms on his somewhat spread legs, “I don’t like any other guy touching let alone look at you.” Shyly smirking, “Call it jealousy.”

“O-Oh.” was all that came out of my mouth, concentrating on not looking down.

Our gondola was stopped at the very top, swinging a bit. “The view up here is breathtaking.” Suho happily sighed as he stared out the window, “You can see everything from up here.” Chuckling, “I do not think we would ever get Luhan up here. He’s absolutely terrified of heights.” The look of worry suddenly appeared on his face when he noticed my eyes fill with water and chewing on my lower lip holding back the urge to cry. “What’s wrong?”

“I-I’m fine.” I wiped my eyes, smiling. The gondola started rocking back and forth more, me clutching onto the bottom of the seat as I grunted a little.

“It’s obvious you are not.” The EXO-K leader moved toward my side, trying to keep his balance.

Just then, Mickey’s Fun Wheel moved once more, jerking the gondola until it began to slide outward, shutting my eyes as the feeling of falling took over. As soon as it was over, I opened my eyes, shocked at Suho panting as he hovered over me, hands at either side gripping onto the top of my seat with both hands, staring deeply into my eyes. “A-Are you alright?”

“Y-Yes?” I hesitated, “Are y-you?”

“I think so.” Snickering, “I thought we were going to die.”

Snickering as well, “Me too, but then again I think this ride will make you feel that way, especially when you’re on the swinging gondolas.”

“Yes well I didn’t expect riding a simple Ferris wheel would be this intense.”

“I wouldn’t call it SIMPLE--”

All of a sudden, the other embraced me, my ear against his chest as I heard and felt his heartbeat. “Joonmyun?”

“Please let me hold you for a minute.” Taking a deep breath, “I can tell you are afraid of heights.” Watching me nod slowly, “You don’t have to be scared because as long as you are with me I will not let anything happen to you.” Smiling as he cupped my face while wiping away my tears with his thumbs, “So don’t cry okay?”

HE’S SO SWEET. I could not help but smile as he sat next to me, firmly but gently grasping onto my hand and distracting me from being fearful for the remainder of the ride. Even with more sliding inward and outward, Suho talked about EXO life, being EXO-K’s leader, and some of the members who he made fun of causing me to laugh.

Upon exiting the ride, the two of us held hands with our fingers intertwined, passing the lake once more. “I remember you mentioning earlier about a night show on the lake?” he smiled.

“World of Color?” I tilted my head, “Yes.”

“Promise me we will watch it together. Just the two of us.”

Smirking, “What about the others?”

“They can watch too, but we will be standing away from them so we can enjoy our time together more.”

Giggling, “Okay.” I blushed when he kissed the top of my head as he threw an arm around my shoulders.

When we were walking out of the theme park and into Disneyland I noticed a little girl wearing a small Tinkerbell backpack and holding onto a Tinkerbell stuffed animal, smirking while thinking of Beasts Library with Xiu-- I tried shaking the thought out of my head, hearing a chuckle from the other asking me if I was alright, nodding as I also chuckled. Then entering Fantasyland I spotted Peter Pan skipping around by himself, being cute and mischievous as usual. NO WONDER XIUMIN IS LIKE HIM. My mind was flooding with memories of and with Xiumin, especially when I kept seeing Peter Pan and Tinkerbell merchandise everywhere, including moving passed Peter Pan’s flight.

“You seem distracted.”

“Huh?” I turned my head to a slightly depressed and disappointed Suho. Speaking half the truth, “Not really. I-I was just thinking.”

“Were you thinking about someone, a certain EXO member?”

I was going to answer him until we heard someone shout my name off the top of their lungs, jumping me from behind and giggling. Quickly turning around with my eyes wide, everyone stood in front of me, Luhan the one with his arms around me with a bright smile. Hearing a throat clear, we looked upon a glaring Suho, Luhan letting go of me and snickering. “Jealous much?” he playfully stuck his tongue out.

“Luhan.” Suho voiced lowly, serious.

Linking arms with me, Luhan, “Don’t worry I’ll bring her back once I’m done talking to her!” Dragging me toward the back of the group who started exiting Fantasyland while curiously eyeing us, “How was spending time with Suho?”

“It was really nice.” I spoke the truth, smiling, “We went to California Adventures and snacked on corndogs, and then we went on the Ferris wheel which was terrifying yet romantic by the way he held and told me he won’t let anything happen to me while he’s around.”

“Awe that’s so sweet.” Luhan sighed, “Just not the heights part. I hate heights.” Shaking his head, “Anything else?”

“Well...” my heart began to race, “He kissed me again.”

“That’s great!” Luhan shook me a bit, “So you have decided!” Grinning, “Not to mention you guys are matching which I think is so adorable.”

“I really enjoyed Joonmyun and I’s time together, but…” I trailed off, biting my bottom lip.

“But?”

“Basically everywhere I went there were things that reminded me of Minseok…”

“I see… What are you going to do?”

“I have no idea… I like both so much, but eventually I will have to choose one.” Frustratingly grunting, “Why can’t I be two people?”

“I know it’s hard for you.” the EXO member smiled, reassuring, “I will support your decision, whomever you choose.”

Returning the smile. “Thank you Lulu.”

“What are best friends for?” he and I giggled. Releasing his grasp on me and moving to walk beside his boyfriend, “Now go back to Suho. He’s waiting remember?”

With a snicker I started walking until I was suddenly yanked away from the group, pushed and pinned up against the wall in the entrance of Sleeping Beauty Castle, wincing a bit from the force. XIUMIN?! My eyes almost popped out of their sockets, staring into Xiumin’s piercing chocolate orbs. Shyly turning my head to notice the others were nowhere to be found, “W-W-e need t-to g-get back to th-the others.” I nervously stuttered, heart pounding in my chest.

“Not yet.” Xiumin glared, “I need to talk you. In PRIVATE.” Shaking his head in disbelief, “After all the times we spent together,” Xiumin spat, “you choose HIM?”

Blinking twice, I jerked my head to gaze into his eyes once more, “What?”

Xiumin scoffed. “You know exactly what I’m talking about.”

Eyes narrowing, “I didn’t choose any--”

“You’re falling for him.”

“What are you--”

“Admit it.”

“Will you let me speak?!” I snapped, Xiumin taken back and blinking twice. Sighing, “I’m sorry for yelling.”

“Did you two have fun?” he continued, “Did he KISS you again?” The look of disgust was plastered all over his face.

“Yes and yes.”

Seeming defeated, Xiumin depressingly stared at the floor. “Just answer me this: At the Disney Animation… was that your first kiss?”

Face as red as a tomato, I slowly nodded without uttering a single word.

“Damn it!” he suddenly cursed, clutching onto his hair as if he wanted to pull it out, startling me, “You don’t know how much I want to punch him in the face right now!” Grasping the tops of my shoulders, “He gave you your first kiss! I should have been the one, and I would have if we weren’t interrupted by everyone finding us!”

“Y-You should’ve regardless if you really wanted to!” I nervously yelped.

Xiumin pressed his palm on the wall behind me. “I did and still want to! I don’t care about Joonmyun!”

Without thinking, I blurted, “Then kiss me now!”

All of a sudden he kissed me, his lips incredibly soft yet intense and longing, feeling really good against mine. My arms wrapped around his waist to bring him closer as he cupped my cheek with his free hand, quickly deepening our kiss.

I could barely breathe. My heard raced one hundredfold. I felt dizzy. I liked it.

 

 

 

--

Yes this is exactly what I think about this chapter O///O

I don’t know if they have the He’s Mine She’s Mine merchandise at World of Disney, but for the sake of the chapter I made it so haha XD What will happen between you and Suho? You and Xiumin? Who will you choose?! Find out in the next chapter, and I hope you enjoyed your alone time with EXO-K’s leader!

Thanks so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting! Love you all! :)