Kiss the Girl

My Fate At Disneyland

 

Upon approaching Ariel’s Undersea Adventure I could not help but wonder what Gwen and Luhan were talking about, especially when they kept eyeing me and giggling. Sehun and Lay just smiled and listened intently to their significant others.

Other than worrying about those two I stared at Suho and Xiumin following the other four as they talked and laughed, Xiumin playfully slapping Suho’s arm while Suho stuck his tongue out. It was nice to see them getting along even though they were fighting over me. I smiled away, fantasizing about romantically embracing as Suho kissed me and gently kissing Xiumin while we faced each other holding hands. A happy sigh escaped my lips when suddenly I heard a snicker followed by an arm moving around my shoulders, blinking twice at Leeteuk.

“So,” Leeteuk smiled, “Tell OPPA what’s on your mind.” Teasing, “But by the way you are smiling and staring at those two I think I know.”

“Wh-What?” I questioned, a bit flustered.

“Who are you in love with?”

“Love is such a strong word--”

“Okay then who do you like more? Joonmyun or Minseok?”

“I don’t know…”

“Interesting…” Leeteuk thought aloud, “Well what do you like about them?”

“Suho is very handsome and sweet, making sure I’m okay with everything, not to mention he’s my favorite EXO-K member. I-I liked him from the first time I saw him in the music video of History.” I confessed, heart pounding, “But…”

“… But?”

“I also like Xiumin.”

Leeteuk smirked. “Go on.”

With a sigh, I continued. “Xiumin happens to be my favorite EXO-M member, finding him really cute at first, but then I got to spend some time alone with him and I fell.”

“I see.” Leeteuk nodded in understanding, “What a predicament.” he chuckled. Smiling, “Would you like some advice?” As soon as I nodded and returned the smile, “Follow your heart. Choose the one who makes you feel so nervous that it’s hard to breathe but at the same time you feel very happy, makes you weak in the knees, makes you want to be by his side to love and cherish forever until death do you part.”

I began to snicker. “That sounds like I’m planning on marrying one of them.”

Super Junior’s leader lifted his shoulders up and down. “You never know what the future holds.”

“Thank you.” I half-smiled.

“For?”

“Listening to me. Never in my wildest dreams would I be pouring my heart out to you of all people, especially when I’ve never told my sister or my best friend about this.”

“It’s no problem really, and besides, people like to tell me things even if I don’t ask. I guess they look up to me as an older brother.”

“I can tell.” I giggled, “I think I do too.”

We smiled at one another but not for long when we found Xiumin and Suho curiously and angrily eyeing us. “They look like they want to rip my head off.” Leeteuk commented. Smirking, “I wonder…”

“Yes?”

“What if I do THIS?”

“I don’t know--!”

We suddenly came to a halt, me feeling soft lips gently pressing upon my cheek, my eyes wide in utter shock as I realized Leeteuk was kissing me, blinking twice when I looked up at him cheekily grinning. My head then jerked toward Suho screaming YAH! while he and Xiumin paced toward Leeteuk and me, Xiumin quickly removing Leeteuk’s arm and Suho pulling me to him.

“Yah!” Suho screeched once more, “What do you think you’re doing?!”

“Is that any way to talk to your hyung?” Leeteuk put his hands at his hips, “And what did it LOOK like I was doing?”

“Why did you kiss _____?!” Xiumin pointed accusingly at Leeteuk.

“It was for comfort.” Leeteuk explained, “She was telling me some private things and I gave her advice, the kiss implying everything was going to be alright.” Smirking, “Among other things, and I think I know who got to her first.”

“What?” Xiumin raised an eyebrow, staring with his mouth slightly ajar where Leeteuk was pointing with his thumb.

Suho touched every part of my arms, worried. “Are you alright?” Cradling my face in his hands, “He didn’t hurt you did he?”

“N-No.” I bit my power lip.

We gazed into each other’s chocolate orbs for a short while, me clutching onto the front of Suho’s sweater. My eyes were slowly and instinctively closing when Suho’s head inched closer toward mine. Just then we all heard someone loudly clearing their throat, the four of us looking at Gwen, Luhan, Lay, and Sehun who were all grinning and amused. Suho and I immediately let go of each other, puffing my cheeks and shyly staring at the ground, Suho shuffling next to Leeteuk as Leeteuk snickered.

“Shall we continue walking, or do we need to give you two some privacy?” Gwen smirked, walking toward me and linking arms, the two of us plus HunHan and Lay continued our walking.

“Yes…” Xiumin pouted, hands stuffed into his pockets and shrugging while moving next to Lay, “Let’s…”

Tilting my head I pondered as to why Xiumin looked depressed, but then it hit me. OH MY GOD SUHO AND I ALMOST KISSED! I thought, covering my mouth with my free hand.

“You and Suho almost kissed~” my sister somewhat sang, teasing.

“Sh-Shut up…” I uncovered my mouth, glaring.

“I wonder what Xiumin would do if you actually did kiss.” Gwen looked over at Xiumin dragging his feet. “Right now he looks so sad!” she playfully pouted, “Maybe you should talk to him, and maybe give him a peck on the--”

“Okay okay.” I covered , blushing. Realizing something, “There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. What are you and LuLu planning, and I know it has something to do with me.”

Gwen giggled. “You’ll find out soon enough.”

Rolling my eyes, “I have a bad feeling about this…” I glanced behind me at Suho and Leeteuk trailing behind us, Suho half-smiling as Leeteuk winked at me. My heart was racing at the speed of light.

While slowly moving in line to ride the Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, everyone was talking amongst themselves except for Xiumin who wore a frown on his face. Sighing, I maneuvered to him, smiling as my hands were placed behind my back. “Are you okay?”

His frown was more apparent when he noticed me, glaring at the ground. “Not really.”

“Want to talk about it?”

“Not really.”

“Okay…” I bit my lower lip, beginning to walk away.

“Wait.” Xiumin voiced, me spinning around in curiosity. Trying to smile while approaching me, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be cold toward you. I-It’s just that…” he trailed off, seeming flustered.

“Yes?”

“Joonmyun is a cool guy and all, but sometimes he pisses me off, like earlier.”

“Earlier.”

“You don’t know how much I wanted to punch him for almost kissing you and wishing it was me.” he admitted, half-smiling.

Cheeks a shade of red, I blinked twice, trying to comprehend what the other blurted. IS XIUMIN JEALOUS? I wondered. “Xiumin I-- What I mean is…” I began, carefully choosing my words at first, but sighed as I did not care anymore. “Almost kissing Suho just sort of happened, and if it wasn’t for my sister we would have.”

“Oh…”

“I-I-I like him…”

“I thought so.” Xiumin nodded, clearly hurt.

He was about to join the others when I firmly grasped the bottom of his shirt, nervously staring at the floor beneath us, heart desperately wanting to jump out of its ribcage. “I-I’m not finished yet.” Taking a deep breath, “I like you too.” I felt like crawling under a rock when he did not move an inch. “Please say something…”

All of a sudden Xiumin faced me, eyes seeming as if they were going to pop out of their sockets, slowly developing a wide smile as he gazed into my eyes. “You like me?”

All I could do was nod because his smile was making me incredibly flustered. I then heard a loud sigh followed by an all too familiar female voice say, “Bump into him, but make it look like an accident.”

Before I could even comprehend what happened, Luhan moved backward into Xiumin, Xiumin jolting forward and instinctively grabbing onto me to prevent himself from falling.

“Oh my I am so sorry!” Luhan apologized, “Are you two okay?!”

“Yeah we’re fine.” Xiumin replied, still firmly grasping onto my arms. Facing me, “Are you ok--”

As soon as he turned, Xiumin and I’s faces were only inches apart, blinking twice. Then there was another voice grunting as a hand took mine and pulled me away from a confused and rather frustrated Xiumin. I looked up at Suho who was dragging me.

“The line is still moving.” Suho’s eyes were furrowed, moving us in front of everyone.

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Luhan and Gwen staring and Suho and I, Gwen moving next to and muttered into my ear, “Well that was interesting.”

Eyes narrowed, “You did that on purpose.”

My sister happily sighed. “It’s all according to plan.”

“You and Luhan are plotting something against me.”

“Not against, but for you.” Gwen spoke truthfully.

“What?”

“Luhan and I call it Kiss the Girl.”

Blushing, “Y-You can’t possibly mean--”

“Oh yes.” Gwen grinned, “We’re trying to see who you’ll kiss or get kissed by first, and we’re helping that along.”

Gulping, “Seriously?”

Nodding, Gwen, “Dead serious.” Chuckling, “And I didn’t realize how jealous and possessive Suho is until now.”

Tilting my head, my eyes followed Gwen’s thumb which pointed at Suho’s hand still holding mine as if its life depended on it. I blushed once Suho and I’s eyes met, immediately shying away from each other.

“Hmm…” Gwen wondered aloud, smirking.

“What is it?”

“Hey Luhan!” Gwen called, Luhan curiously and hurriedly moving to her side. She whispered something incoherent into his ear, Luhan’s face lighting up.

“Suho?” Luhan beckoned, “May I talk to you for a second?”

“I guess.” Suho answered, trying to move to Luhan without letting go of my hand, but Luhan stuck his hand out to stop him.

“No stay there!” Luhan accidentally snapped. Clearing his throat, “Uh you can just lean your head toward me? I’ll come to you?”

“Okay?” Suho raised an eyebrow but nonetheless moved his head.

My sister suddenly decided to grab my head and direct it toward Suho’s, both of us caught off guard as our lips almost touched, but our heads bumped instead, Suho and me eliciting pained groans. Rubbing my forehead, “What the hell was that about?!” I yelled at my sister.

“That wasn’t supposed to happen.” Gwen crossed her arms in deep thought as she spoke to Luhan, ignoring me,“Maybe we should have thought this through more?”

“Maybe.” Luhan wondered.

I knew exactly what Luhan and Gwen wanted to do, sighing in disbelief. “Are you okay?” I questioned Suho.

“I will be fine.” Suho replied, wincing a bit, “I’m more concerned about you.”

“You sure you’re okay?” I moved the hair out of his forehead to get a closer look.

Grasping my hand, “I-I’m good.” he smiled.

We finally reached the front of the line. Suho and Xiumin quickly did kawi bawi bo to decide who would ride with me, Suho being the victor. The two of us entered a colored shell buggy first followed by an irritated Xiumin and a curious Leeteuk, HunHan, and Lay with Gwen. Even though I was enjoying myself during the ride I wondered how everyone else was doing, peeking every now and then where I had views of them. Of course, as in The Haunted Mansion, the HunHan couple were making out without a care in the world, Gwen kept pointing out everything and talking away while Lay pleasantly smiled and simply listened, and Leeteuk tried not to laugh at Xiumin’s pouting as he slouched back in his seat with his arms crossed.

I then looked at Suho who happily bobbed his head to the music, smiling once he noticed me. I shied away until I heard the song Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid, my attention on the scene playing out before us of Ariel and Prince Eric in the boat together kissing. Smirking, I pictured Suho and I as them. My daydreaming was soon interrupted by Suho’s hand on top of mine, gazing into his beautiful chocolate orbs, biting my lower lip as I knew what might come next. He gradually leaned toward me as I nervously closed my eyes waiting for contact, but unfortunately it never came, for the light shone brightly signaling the end of the ride, opening my eyes in time to see the other to slowly pull away from me, disappointment apparent on his face as he looked anywhere but at me.

As we all exited the ride, Suho immediately stuffed his hands in pockets and joined Xiumin and Leeteuk’s company, completely ignoring me. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? I wondered, feeling depressed until I was startled by my sister slapping my back. “Well?”

“Well what?” I tilted my head.

“Did Suho kiss you?”

“A-Almost.” I blushed.

“What happened?”

“The ride ended…” I sighed, “Or at least I think that’s why he pulled away and now is ignoring me.”

“He’s just shy.” Gwen reassured, “Besides, who would ignore my beautiful sister?”

I smiled. “Thanks dude.”

“Anytime.” she chuckled.

As we walked toward Tower of Terror, Super Junior’s leader somewhat scolded Gwen and Luhan because of what Sehun and Lay blurted about the Kiss the Girl plan, only able to hear Leeteuk voice his opinion. “You cannot force things on other people, especially kisses. They come natural and in time.”

I walked with the rest of them, not paying too much attention to the shrugs and saddened faces Luhan and Gwen were showing. Once Leeteuk was finished, Luhan and Gwen joined us, linking arms with their significant others. “So much for the plan.” Luhan loudly sighed.

I noticed Suho glance at me, quickly looking straight ahead of him. IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING I DID. I thought. Gulping, I did the unthinkable. I waltzed right up to him and grabbed his arm, pressing my lips against his cheek. Everyone came to an abrupt halt, Suho eyes wide in utter shock and Xiumin’s mouth standing ajar, my face heating up.

“D-D-Did you just… him?!” Xiumin pointed accusingly, stuttering a bit.

Suho lightly touched his cheek. “Why?”

“Please don’t ignore me.” I stared at the pavement beneath me.

Sighing, Suho, “I’m not… We almost… I was nervous.” Reaching out his hand, “_____ I--”

All of a sudden, Xiumin spins me around to face him. “I’m ignoring you too!” he pouted, “Do I get one?!”

Shaking my head I giggled, tiptoeing to peck his cheek. When he was frozen in place, “What’s wrong?”

“Y-You really kissed me.”

“I did.” I smiled.

Didn’t expect that.” Sehun crossed his arms, snickering while Lay shook his head in disbelief.

“I don’t think anyone did.” Leeteuk laughed, “Just look at those two’s faces. Completely dumbfounded.” Checking the time on his cellular phone, “We should get going before ZhouMi calls wondering what is taking us so long.” Grinning, “I love my job.”

Leeteuk snickered, throwing his arms around Suho and Xiumin who were still stunned, dragging them toward our next destination. Gwen grinned from ear to ear as she walked behind the three with Lay. I smirked, stepping side by side with an incredibly proud Luhan holding both mine and Sehun’s hands, not regretting in the slightest of what I did.

 

 

 

--

Ghaa this chapter lol there were some close calls thanks to Gwen and Luhan haha! But in the end you ended up kissing both of them on the cheek which means you are still deciding who to be with haha oh the somewhat angst! XD I hope you liked reading this chapter and please look forward to Chapter 14 as you face The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror! MUAHAHAHAHA!! XD

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting! Love and hugs! :)