Off To Neverland as Coordi-noonas?!

My Fate At Disneyland

 

 

It seemed liked forever and a day watching Xiumin and Suho in what looked like a staring contest, especially when I am the cause of it which I still could not believe. Suddenly, Luhan poked at my hip. Curiously eyeing him, “What?”

“What are you going to do about Suho and Xiumin?” Luhan snickered.

Sehun smirked, throwing an arm around his boyfriend’s shoulders. “It’s obvious they both REALLY like you.”

Blushing, I nodded in agreement.

“What is going on here?” We all heard a voice from behind us, turning around to see ZhouMi with the KaiSoo couple and… HOLY CRAP SUPER JUNIOR’S LEETEUK?! Immediately growing weak in the knees, Luhan and Sehun made sure I did not fall because Gwen was too busy gawking and Jane paying more attention to her new incredibly secret boyfriend.

Lay raised an eyebrow at Gwen. “STARSTRUCK are we?”

Blinking twice, Gwen, “Wh-What?”

Lay sighed, Kris, Tao, and my best friend laughing. “I guess that’s a YES.”

Mr. Panda made a tsk sound, telling Gwen as he crossed his arms and smirked, “You better not be thinking about cheating on your new man, especially when I was the one who got you two together.”

“Whatever.” my sister giggled. “Speaking of, thanks for that.” She shyly linked arms with Lay who couldn’t stop smiling with those beautiful dimples of his.

“AND for helping me escape with Jane.” Kris added, “Is ZhouMi-gege mad about that?”

“He’s a little frustrated still, but that’s to be expected. I don’t think he’ll be too hard on you because he had to deal with Kai and Kyungsoo, AND has to lecture Baekhyun and Chanyeol, but then again you’re the leader of EXO-M.” Tao answered, patting Kris’ shoulder. “Leeteuk-hyung is here now.”

The KaiSoo lovers ran over to Gwen with over-exaggerated expressions, me raising an eyebrow. Kyungsoo shook Gwen. “Oh my god we got into so much trouble! How can I live my life now?!”

My sister giggled. “Are you okay?"

“My Soo is surprisingly being weird.” Kai replied, “And he’s just joking. We were a little lectured, but luckily Leeteuk-hyung was there and was nice about it. That’s Super Junior’s leader for you.” Smiling, “How are you by the way?”

I smirked at my sister who was biting her bottom lip and looking down, Lay caressing her back and smirking.

Kyungsoo and Kai grinned from ear to ear at Gwen and Lay. “It seems to me you’re doing very good right now.” Kai snickered. Turning to Chanyeol who was randomly playing with Baekhyun’s hair, “ZhouMi-hyung wants to talk to you now.”

“I’d rather hide thank you very much.” Chanyeol stood behind his boyfriend, somewhat ducking while holding onto his shoulders.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Channy, people, including ZhouMi and Leeteuk hyungs, will notice you even more if you try hiding behind me, and you’re much taller than me.”

Pouting, Chanyeol moved to stand next to Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Kai. “Oh yeah I forgot.”

Baekhyun face-palmed, but smirked nonetheless.

ZhouMi and Leeteuk approached the two who halted their stares once they heard ZhouMi’s stern voice. “You two better not be fighting.”

“You look like you’re either about ready to punch each other or competing for something from the determination I can see in both your eyes.” Leeteuk smiled.

“Try both.” Chen finally commented to himself after merely observing and listening to everything that was happening, winking at me who was the only one who heard said comment, me half-smiling.

Suho stared at the ground while trying to explain things. “Well you see,” he pointed to Xiumin who was positioned next to him, “this guy here--”

“ME?” Xiumin questioned Suho, “YOU agreed to it.”

“Agree to what exactly?” ZhouMi raised an eyebrow.

Luhan sighed, moving from mine and Sehun’s side. “They’re competing over who gets the girl.”

“What girl?” Leeteuk asked, curious.

ZhouMi and Leeteuk carefully looked, well, more like examined, Gwen, Jane, and I, pointing at Jane first while ZhouMi asked, “Her?”

Leeteuk took a closer look and noticed Jane standing side by side with Kris, talking with each other and the KaiSoo couple, laughing and childishly playing with one another’s fingers. Smiling, “I don’t think so. That girl is probably dating Kris.”

“DATING?” ZhouMi was stunned, wanting to confront them to see if Leeteuk was right, but Leeteuk halted his steps.

Chuckling, Super Junior’s leader, “Now now let’s look at the other girls first before you decide to unleash your wrath on Kris.”

ZhouMi raised an eyebrow. “My WRATH? Hyung--”

“What about that young lady?” Leeteuk interrupted ZhouMi as he was tilting his head at my sister, realizing she was staring right at him.

SERIOUSLY SIS YOU MAKE YOUR FANGIRLING WAY TOO OBVIOUS. I thought to myself, shaking my head.

Gwen was completely frozen in place, seeming as if the only thing that she could do was stare in awe of Leeteuk.

ZhouMi looked thoughtful for a moment, answering, “If I can remember her name is Gwen. She went with Lay earlier to go looking for her sister.”

“I see…” Leeteuk shyly smirked, probably feeling a bit awkward by my sister. Whispering to ZhouMi but audible enough for me to hear, “Why does she keep looking at me?”

Snickering, ZhouMi, “I don’t know hyung. Why don’t you ask her?”

Nodding once, I watched Leeteuk walk over to Gwen who suddenly unfroze and began fixing herself. I noticed Tao, Kyungsoo, and Kai trying not to laugh while Lay looked… what’s the word… jealous?

Leeteuk bowed to my sister and introduced himself. “Hello. My name is Leeteuk.”

My sister grinned and nodded her head excitedly. “I know! I’m such a huge fan!”

I could hear Lay grunt as he crossed his arms.

Sticking her hand out, “M-My name is Gwen!”

Leeteuk laughed his unique laugh, shaking my sister’s hand. With a devious smirk, he held onto her hand while glancing once at Lay.

Sehun whispered into my ear, “What’s Leeteuk-hyung up to?”

Innocently lifting my shoulders, “I don’t know.”

“You’re really pretty.” Leeteuk blurted as he winked at Gwen.

Everyone stared in awe of Leeteuk, mine and Lay’s chocolate orbs almost popping out of their sockets. DID MY SISTER JUST GET HIT ON BY LEETEUK?! Gwen’s face was becoming bright red.

Lay furrowed his eyebrows and pulled Gwen away from Leeteuk, tightly embracing her. “Gwen is MINE hyung.”

Sehun and I tried not to laugh, me grinning at how possessive and jealous Lay was being. I wondered what Gwen was thinking, but by the shy smile she was showing and not hesitating to hug him back I knew she loved it.

Chuckling, Leeteuk patted Lay’s back. “Thought so.” He finally noticed Xiumin and Suho staring at me, moving to where I was. “Hello” he smiled, “You must be the girl they’re fighting over. What’s your name?”

“_-_____.” I replied, a bit hesitant.

“Hmm…” Leeteuk thought aloud, “I believe you’re also the girl Suho can’t stop talking about.”

“… What?” I blushed.

Leeteuk snickered. “No need to get embarrassed over the truth dear.” Stepping closer to speak into my ear making me feel a little flustered, “So, who do you prefer? You can tell Leeteuk-OPPA.”

Suddenly feeling someone link arms with me I realizing it was Xiumin whose lips were pursed. “O-kay that’s a little too close for comfort.” Dragging me, “Let’s go and join the others.”

I did what I was told and slightly bowed apologetically to Leeteuk who grinned, Suho following Xiumin and I. While I was pretending to listen to Chanyeol ramble about random things I was really listening to Leeteuk and ZhouMi.

“So what are we going to do now?” ZhouMi questioned, “EXO has attached themselves to those three girls, some more than others with starting relationships. Something had to have happened between Lay and Gwen while I sent them looking for ______, Kris and Jane seem really close now because Zhitao let them run away together, and the situation with Suho and Xiumin competing for _____ is ridiculous. Cute and surprisingly entertaining, but ridiculous.”

Leeteuk agreed, nodding. “I wonder how they’ll react if we leave the girls behind or ban them from seeing them... They probably won’t enjoy the rest of their time here, and we also don’t want to be party poopers.”

“Just what are you saying?”

All of a sudden Leeteuk had an idea. Grinning, “Want to make things interesting?”

ZhouMi sighed. “Something tells me I might not agree with what you’re planning from that mischievous grin you have…”

“Come on,” Leeteuk playfully nudged ZhouMi’s arm, “it will be fun!” He began to whisper something inaudible.

Eyes wide, ZhouMi was taken aback, somewhat shouting, “Absolutely not!”

Pouting, Leeteuk, “Why not? I think it’s a brilliant idea! Besides, don’t you want to see Minseok and Suho duke it out?”

“But we’re not their real managers. We could get in trouble.”

“But their managers are really busy helping prepare for the SMTOWN Live World Tour 3 tomorrow, so right now EXO is OUR responsibility, which means we can make or break the rules every once and a while. If anything goes wrong just put all the blame on me and I will take full responsibility. OKAY?”

ZhouMi sighed, “Alright… I don’t really have a problem with it. I just don’t want the guys to get in trouble. I worry about them you know?”

Leeteuk rested his hands upon ZhouMi’s shoulders, smirking. “That’s what managers do Mimi, even though we’re only temporary. Now let’s go tell the others of our plan.”

“It’s YOUR plan, not ours.”

“YOU’RE a part of it.” Leeteuk snickered.

Yelling to get everyone’s attention, my interest and curiosity peaked, “Gather around my dongsaengs! And of course ladies.” he winked at us girls. Once we were all together, “In my opinion, I don’t really care about the whole ‘not allowed to have relationships’ thing just as long as you keep them secret.” Smirking as he eyed the HunHan, KaiSoo, and BaekYeol couples, “Even if most of them are NOT just fanservice.”

“H-How do you know Leeteuk-hyung?” Chanyeol blurted out, eyes wide.

“You should know by now Chanyeol that I know EVERYTHING.” Leeteuk smiled, “And people like to tell me things for some reason.”

ZhouMi glared at the BaekYeol couple. “Don’t think I forgot about you two’s disappearing act.”

Chanyeol gulped, cowering behind his Baek who stared down at the ground beneath him in embarrassment.

Leeteuk continued. “Anyway, I thought of an idea since I know the girls are special to some of you.” Gesturing to go to him, “Will you young ladies come here please?” As soon as Jane, Gwen, and I were in front of him, “Now turn around and face EXO.” Clearing his throat, “I’d like to introduce your new COORDI-NOONAS!”

Everyone but the temp managers looked confused, excited, and shocked. WHAT THE HECK?! I shouted in my head, unbelieving.

Leeteuk’s distinct laugh escaped his mouth once more. “They’re only pretending to be while ZhouMi and I let them hang out with us, unless you don’t want them to of course then we can say goodbye to them right--”

“N-No it’s a great idea!” Xiumin shrieked.

“I’m actually agreeing with Minseok here.” Suho voiced.

“ACTUALLY?” Xiumin raised an eyebrow.

“I know you two agree,” Leeteuk chuckled, “but what about everyone else?”

Chanyeol gave a thumbs up wearing that adorkable grin of his with Baekyeol nodding, KaiSoo, Chen and Tao happily agreeing, Luhan jumping for joy as Sehun laughed at him, Kris winking at Jane, and Lay putting his hands in his pockets while staring at Gwen while shyly chewing the bottom of his lip.

Leeteuk turned to us. “Now it’s up to you whether or not you want to tag along.” Snickering, “Although I probably know the answer.”

At the same time, the three of us pumped our fists as we yelped, “YES!”

“Okay then.” ZhouMi chimed in, smiling and jokingly saying, “Congratulations on being our coordi-noonas.”

“Now let’s go and have some fun!” Leeteuk excitedly shouted.

As Xiumin walked beside me while Suho was following a few steps in front of me I could not help but overhear the conversation Suho and Leeteuk were having as Leeteuk placed an arm around his shoulders. “Joonmyun my boy!”

“Yes Leeteuk-hyung--” Suho cut himself off by Leeteuk’s loud sigh. Sighing as well, “I mean MANAGER-HYUNG?”

“You know I love both you and Minseok very much right?”

“Umm… Yes?” I could tell Suho was feeling a bit awkward by that statement.

Grinning, Leeteuk, “But I’m rooting for YOU more. You’re like my son whom I take care of and train to be a great leader, like me.” Laughing, “Not trying to be conceited or anything.”

“Hyung…” Suho tried not to laugh.

“Just do your best okay?” Leeteuk, with his free hand, pumped his fist. “Fighting!”

I suddenly felt a poke at my side and jumped a little, looking at Xiumin who smiled sweetly. “You okay beautiful?”

Returning the smile, “I’m fine.”

“Okay!” Xiumin grabbed my hand. “You’re my riding partner!” Glaring at the back of Suho’s head and purposely speaking very loudly, “Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise! Not even a certain GRAMPS!”

Biting my lower lip, I watched Suho turn around to send a death glare toward Xiumin, Xiumin smirking evilly as theSuper Junior leader shook his head in disbelief. Sighing internally I knew my life just got that much more complicated, and I love it.

 

 

 

--

Yay for Chapter 11! I know I was supposed to start the battle between Suho and Xiumin to win your heart haha but I wanted to set it up to where you, Gwen, and Jane will be with all of EXO and their managers most of the time :) And yes, the mysterious manager-hyung for EXO-K is none other than Super Junior’s Leeteuk! He knows all and is awesome haha XD Anyway haha the competition will really begin in Chapter 12, so please look forward to it!

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! <3 <3 <3