Peter Pan or Prince Charming?

My Fate At Disneyland

 

I did not want to let go. His lips were intoxicating, much different from when Suho kissed me. Heck, my foot even popped. But alas, we had to breathe, Xiumin releasing our kiss.

“Wow. That was…” he trailed off, panting a little.

“Intense?” I suggested, “Crazy?”

“Amazing.” Connecting our foreheads, “THAT should have been our first kiss.”

We finally noticed people walking passed us staring, the mother of a family of four covering her little boy’s eyes while he tried to point at us. We began to chuckle.

“Do you think we’re causing too much attention to ourselves?” I smiled.

“Nah.” Xiumin waved his hand up and down, “They’re just jealous.” Pointing to the entrance of the castle with his thumb, “What’s in there?”

“It’s a walkthrough of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, telling the story of it using books and special effects. I went once before and it’s really nice. Aurora is my favorite Disney princess.”

“Then let’s go inside!” the other grinned, tightly grasping my hand and pulling me up the stairs.

Throughout the entire walk he held my hand, pointing at everything and eliciting a couple of woahs and daebaks along the way. I tried not to laugh at his childish ways, but as we exited I frowned a bit. Ignoring him happily humming a tune, XIUMIN ACTS LIKE A CUTE LITTLE BOY SOMETIMES, BUT WHAT IF HE IS TOO IMMATURE FOR ME? I thought, SUHO IS DEFINITELY MORE MATURE. I soon snapped out of my thought process when Xiumin waved his hand in front of me.

“Hey Tink!” he smiled, “Did you hear what I said?” As soon as I shook my head, “I said the castle was pretty cool.”

“Yeah it was.” I half-smiled.

Blinking twice, Xiumin, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” I lied.

“Are you sure?” Xiumin put his hands on his hips, “If you’re wondering where we should go next then leave it to me.”

“I-It’s not that…” I sighed.

“Then what is it?”

“Be strong _____.” I told myself, taking a deep breath as I began to tell the EXO member how I feel. “We should rejoin the others instead of going on our own again. They will worry.”

Xiumin wore a confused look on his face. “Don’t you want to spend time with me?”

“I do…”

“I get it now.” his chocolate-colored orbs narrowed, finally letting go of my hand, “You want to do more than rejoin everyone.”

“Yes.”

“You want to see Joonmyun.”

“… Yes.”

“WHY?”

I did not answer, or I should say I did not know how to answer.

“Did our kiss even mean anything to you or did you want me to kiss you because you felt like it?”

“You know I really wanted it.”

“Do I?”

“Min please…”

“I don’t get it.” Xiumin shook his head, dumbfound, “We just had a moment together and yet you’re still thinking about choosing Joonmyun or me?”

“Minseok, I--”

“Have you told Joonmyun you like him too let alone you like me?”

Shying away, “N-Not yet…”

“NOT YET?” his eyes went wide in surprise. Suddenly throwing his arms in the air, “This is ridiculous!” he yelled, incredibly frustrated, “Do you consider my feelings for you? Right now they are WAY beyond liking.”

“Wh-What?”

Flustered, “I-I think I’m falling for you.”

WHAT?! I screamed in my head, eyes almost popping out of their sockets in utter shock. “Min I--”

Putting a finger upon my lips, Xiumin, “Please.” he softly spoke. Removing his finger, “I’m terrified yet I feel incredible.” Awkwardly chuckling, “You really do wonders to my emotions.” Shyly smiling while hanging his head low, he reached his hand out toward me to play with my fingers. “How can I feel this way for someone who I’ve just met and who likes someone else other than me?”

My heart was going to jump out of its ribcage from beating so rapidly. “Minseok,” I blushed, “I like you, a lot, but I also like Joonmyun.”

“Then who do you want to be with?” Xiumin, serious, “It’s either him or me.”

Looking off to the side, I chewed on my lower lip. “You cannot expect me to answer you right now. I need to think about it.”

“You’ve had plenty of time-- Alright fine.” Xiumin’s eyes narrowed, walking away from me.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m giving you time to think.” he stuffed his hands into his pockets, “If you want to be reunited with the others then I suggest you follow me.”

Doing what I was told, I paced side by side with him, linking arms as Luhan and the others do, leaning my head upon his shoulder without saying a word. Hearing a snicker coming from Xiumin, I popped my head up.

“I don’t think I can stay mad at you for even a minute.” he shook his head in disbelief, smirking.

“That’s because I do wonders to your emotions.” I teased, giggling.

“Hey.” he smiled, chuckling.

A couple minutes later we caught up with everyone, no one realizing we were gone except for Chen who grinned at us, throwing an arm around Xiumin while I returned to a thrilled Suho talking to Tao about the time we spent together.

The lot of us decided to take bathroom breaks before riding anything else. Being the first one to exit the restrooms I found a shaded tree close by, immersed in deep thought as I decided to lean my back against it. SUHO IS HANDSOME, CHARMING, SINCERE, SWEET, AND CARING, GIVING ME BUTTERFLIES AND MAKING ME NERVOUS AT TIMES. XIUMIN IS FUN, OUTGOING, AND DOWNRIGHT ADORABLE, ALWAYS ALBE TO MAKE ME SMILE NO MATTER HOW I FEEL AND I’M COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO BE MYSELF AROUND HIM. Frustrated, GOD I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT FOR BEING SO INDESICIVE! Tightly shutting my eyes, “Ugh…” I groaned, “What do I really want?”

“That’s what I would like to know.”

Eyes fluttering open I noticed Kris also leaning against the tree next to me.

“Yo.” he greeted, “Haven’t talked to you in a while.”

“That’s because you’re too preoccupied with my best friend.” I smirked.

“I can’t help I like being with her twenty-four seven.” Kris snickered, returning the smirk, “Besides, you seem pretty occupied yourself.”

Sighing, “Tell me about it…”

“I’m going to assume you’re thinking of two EXO members, one being EXO-K’s leader while the other being EXO-M’s baozi.”

Staring at the hard ground beneath me, I shyly smirked. “Any advice?”

“Sorry but I don’t really have any--” Kris began to chuckle. “You know what? As cheesy as this may sound, what does your heart tell you?”

Returning the chuckle, “That’s still good advice.” Smiling while nodding, “I’ve thought long and hard enough about Min and Joonmyun, but I think I know now. Thanks.”

“Anytime I guess.” he snickered. Smiling when he spotted Jane coming out of the bathroom with Gwen, he began to walk away. “Now if you will excuse me I have a certain girl to hold.”

Chuckling, I yelled, “Don’t cause too much attention to yourselves!”

“It won’t be as much as you already did!” Kris snorted, causing me to blush.

Just then I noticed the group crowding around something, eyes narrowed as I rejoined them, “What’s going on?” I asked the HunHan couple.

“The hyungs are fighting again.” Sehun crossed his arms, shaking his head in disbelief.

“What?”

Luhan loudly sighed. “Suho and Xiumin are arguing.”

Blinking twice, “About?”

“WHO else?” Chen stepped in, amusingly smirking with his hands in his pockets as he stood beside me.

“_____?” Luhan pointed at me with his thumb.

“Of course. I witnessed the whole thing. After I heard about your moment with Seokie, in the bathroom Joonmyun was filling in Lay, Kyungsoo, and Jongin on your alone time together.”

“What moment?” Luhan tilted his head.

“Minseok and I kissed…” I confessed, face heating up.

“WHAT?!” Luhan shrieked, covering his mouth in shock.

“And the plot thickens.” Chanyeol came from behind us, standing in-between Chen and I, his arms around our shoulders while intently staring at Xiumin and Suho.

“Channy.” Baekhyun scolded, not caring whether or not anyone else saw him snake his arms around Chanyeol’s waist from behind, tiptoeing to peer over his shoulder.

“Anyway,” Chen continued, “Seokie then came busting out of the stall to angrily confront Joonmyun about it, dragging him out here and yelling. Joonmyun was calm at first, but when Seokie told him about the kiss he was furious.”

Luhan moved in front of me and shook me, “You have to do something to stop them!”

“Where are Leeteuk-oppa and ZhouMi?” I questioned, prying the other’s hands off of me.

“They’re just watching the two.” Sehun half-smiled, “It seems like ZhouMi-hyung wants to do something, but I think Leeteuk-hyung wants to see what happens next.”

“That’s where you come in.” Baekhyun commented, he and the others nodding in agreement.

Scratching the back of my head, “What am I supposed to do?”

“It’s now or never girl.” Gwen approached us as she spoke in Korean so that the others may understand her, Lay smiling with those ridiculously adorable dimples of his, “Who is the one and how will you choose him?”

Gulping, “I’ve already made up my mind.”

“Then by all means tell them.”

I could feel all eyes on me as I slowly and cautiously approached the two, my heard pounding and hands clammy out of sheer nervousness.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Suho yelled, “I give her first kiss and then you go and kiss her behind my back!”

“You STOLE her first kiss!” Xiumin retorted, shouting, “It was obvious she wasn’t ready!” Smirking, “With me, however, she WAS, plus I’ve been alone with her more than you have.”

“Well she likes me more than you!”

“Oh really?” Xiumin crossed his arms, “Did she tell you that?”

Realizing something, Suho, “No… In fact, she hasn’t even told me she likes me.”

Grinning from ear to ear, Xiumin taunted, “She told ME, so I win.”

“Stop acting like a little brat!” Suho spat, glaring, “Grow up!”

“At least I don’t act old GRAMPA!”

All of a sudden I grew angry, balling my hands into fists. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! “STOP IT! NO MORE FIGHTING, ESPECIALLY OVER ME!”

Everyone stared, shocked by my abrupt shouting, especially Xiumin who had his mouth open and Suho who blinked twice. What made matters worse is that I decided, without thinking, to cup Xiumin’s face and tiptoe to plant my lips upon his.

I’m going to explode.

 

 

 

--

Oh god this chapter I can hardly contain myself right now XD Interesting way of choosing right haha anyway haha I hope you liked this chapter and please look forward to the next with everyone’s reactions!

Thank you so much for reading, subbing, and commenting! <3 and hugs!