Paradise Pier Duel

My Fate At Disneyland

 

The three of us girls, all of EXO, Leeteuk, and ZhouMi headed toward Paradise Pier because it was Leeteuk’s decision on where to go next. Smiling and chuckling at times, I looked around at everyone around me full of energy and excited smiles. The HunHan, KaiSoo, and BaekYeol couples were spread out a bit as they walked together, Luhan and Sehun with their arms wrapped around each other’s waists, Kyungsoo fiddling with his Eeyore stuffed animal while Kai lovingly smiled away between Kyungsoo and said stuffed animal with his arm rested over his boyfriend’s shoulders, Chanyeol ecstatically pointing at every little thing and sometimes whispering into Baekhyun’s ear causing Baekhyun to slap the other’s arm seeming flustered. Chen, Tao, Jane, and Kris moved side by side, Tao smirking with his hands buried in his pockets and Chen holding onto his stomach roaring with laughter at whatever Kris was telling him which most likely was about him and Jane’s alone time from the way Kris was smiling and Jane shyly staring at the floor. Gwen and Lay were off in their own world, grinning and giggling as she linked arms with him. Leeteuk and ZhouMi watched over us from behind while talking amongst themselves, ZhouMi shaking his head in disbelief every time Leeteuk chuckled.

Getting to spend time with EXO and their acting manager-hyungs was both incredibly exciting and such an amazing opportunity, but at the same time I was somewhat of a nervous wreck. The cause: Xiumin and Suho. They were fighting over me, me, a girl who never had a boyfriend in her life let alone had not only one but two people liking her. With Xiumin to my left and Suho on my right, I could feel them glaring at each other.

Just then I felt Xiumin link arms with me, noticing out of the corner of my eye him winking at Suho. Turning my head toward a glaring Suho, he s an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, smirking at Xiumin. Scoffing and rolling his eyes, Xiumin removed his arm and grabbed my hand, grinning from ear to ear as I nervously gulped. Pursing his lips and gulping, Suho grasped my other hand, fingers interlocking causing my face to heat up. Eyes narrowed, Xiumin suddenly pulled me toward him, yanking me out of Suho’s grasp and wrapping an arm around my waist in an embrace, stopping us from walking any further, our faces inches away from each other’s as he smirked.

“KIDS that’s enough.” a voice commanded, serious and scolding, everyone including the three of us turning to face a somewhat livid ZhouMi and chuckling Leeteuk, the rest of EXO plus my sister and best friend halting their steps to see what was going on, “This is neither the time nor place for you two to be fighting over a girl you’ve just met. You’ll cause a ruckus.”

“Oh I think it’s too late for that.” Leeteuk giggled as he pointed to several girls trailing us with their cameras and phones out, taking pictures of me, Xiumin, and Suho while talking and squealing.

Sighing, ZhouMi shook his head. “What would we tell the press if those photos spread on the internet and the news which no doubt it will?”

“You worry too much.” the Super Junior leader rolled his eyes, playfully slapping the other’s arm, “Besides, if we need to we can tell them _____ is both Suho and Xiumin’s coordi-noona. AND as a precaution Minseok and Joonmyun won’t show too much public displays of affection when we’re all together since I know _____ isn’t doing anything.” Turning to the three of us who were still embarrassingly staring at him and ZhouMi, smiling, “Is that alright?”

Both Xiumin and I quickly nodded in agreement, but Suho raised an eyebrow in confusion as he questioned, “When we’re all together?”

“I know you and Minseok are going to try and sneak away from the group to have some alone time with her.” Leeteuk stated, causing me to blush as I glanced at a flustered Suho. Linking arms and dragging ZhouMi toward the boardwalk, “Onward my dongsaengs!”

Everyone followed the two acting manager-hyungs, shrugging and blushing as I was somewhat sandwiched between Suho and Xiumin. While continuing our walk I noticed Luhan who had his arm round Sehun’s waist grinning from ear to ear at me, me raising an eyebrow as to why he was. Then the HunHan couple approached, Luhan removing his arm and placing his hands behind his back with his head tilted while walking backwards.  “May I borrow Suho and Xiumin for a bit?” he asked.

“Uh sure?” I tilted my head, curious.

Pulling the two away from me, Luhan laughed. “Don’t worry they’re still yours.”

“O-Okay.” I blushed, watching Luhan throw an arm around Suho’s shoulders while Xiumin walked next to, both seeming to be listening intently. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders, looking up at a straight-faced Sehun who seemed a bit uncomfortable. “Are you okay?”

“This feels awkward.” Sehun admitted.

“What does?”

“THIS.” Sehun sighed, gently squeezing my shoulder, “Luhan told me to so that you wouldn’t feel alone or something like that. I wasn’t paying too much attention because I was distracted by Lay kissing your sister on the cheek.”

“He did that?” I giggled, very happy for her, “And you don’t have to do this if you don’t feel comfortable. I’m not LuLu.”

“LuLu?” the EXO member raised an eyebrow.

Realizing what I just said I gulped. “S-Sorry… It just sort of came out.”

“That’s okay.” Sehun snickered, removing his arm and stuffing his hands in his pockets, “I call him babe, and he would probably love it if you said that since he already thinks of you as his best friend.”

“He does?” I could not help but smile. “And I thought YOU’RE his best friend?”

“I’m his BOYfriend.” Sehun smirked, making me grin.

Looking at the three laughing with Suho and Xiumin glaring at one another, “Did he tell you what he was going to say to them?”

“All he told me was he wanted to discuss something.” Sehun spoke the truth, shrugging his shoulders.

I could only wonder for a moment because Luhan was walking toward Sehun and I, stepping in-between us to link arms with the both of us. “It’s settled.” Luhan happily sighed.

“What is?” I asked.

“I suggested to Xiumin and Suho that they should have a competition on who is better at games, hence better for YOU.”

Blinking twice as my heart began to race, “Wh-What?”

“You can’t be serious babe.” Sehun sighed, smiling.

“I’m very serious.” Luhan nodded once, “It’s harmless.”

“Yeah until one punches the other because he lost…” Sehun thought aloud.

“A-Are you about this LuLu?” I asked, a bit hesitant.

Luhan grinned, tightening his hold on me, knowing he really liked me calling him that. “Absolutely! They love the idea.”

“Okay…” I agreed, but began to feel incredibly nervous when I glanced at Suho and Xiumin staring at me. HERE WE GO.

 

-----

 

As soon as we reached Paradise Pier we all stood in front of California Screamin’ to choose what to do first, but before we could Luhan suddenly squealed.

“Okay let the duel begin!” Luhan shouted, earning a few raised eyebrows. He then proceeded to grab Xiumin and Suho’s hands, dragging them over to Toy Story Midway Mania.

“Where are you going?!” ZhouMi called after them, “Are you even listening-- Oh forget it.” he shook his head in disbelief, him including everyone else curiously following, Sehun and I sighing.

“Okay!” Luhan clapped once to get mine, Suho, and Xiumin’s undivided attention as we all stood in line, “Whoever has the most points in this shooting game is the winner!”

“That’s fine,” Suho confidently smirked, “because I’ll win.”

For a split second I could read horror across Xiumin’s face, but then he scoffed, coolly running his fingers through his hair. “Don’t bet on it.”

“We’ll see about that.”

“Oh it’s on like Donkey Kong!” Soon scratching the back of his head in embarrassment, Xiumin, “Was that too much?”

“Yes.” Sehun and I raised our eyebrows, Luhan and Suho laughing.

Xiumin s an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side. “I call _____ as my riding partner!” Whispering into my ear, “I don’t think I can beat him… You’ve seen how horrible I am at stuff like this.”

My heart quickening its pace, I could feel the other’s breath upon my ear. Our eyes met once I looked up, faces inches apart. Gulping, “Y-You’ll be fine as long as you take your time and aim for all the targets worth higher points. The guns are more like slingshots so either one of you can win.” Half-smiling, “Whatever happens you’re still a winner to me.”

Xiumin returned the smile, seeming less tense and worried. “Thanks.”

“You should let her decide for herself.” Suho glared as he interrupted the two of us, shying away when I looked at him.

“Sorry guys.” Luhan crossed his arms, amused, “Since you’re competing against each other, you two ride TOGETHER.”

Suho shrugged in defeat, Xiumin whining as he let go of his hold on me. “Do we have--”

“Yes.” Luhan gave an affirmative nod, “And that’s final!”

“I’m riding with my sister!” Gwen chimed in, linking arms with me.

A bit startled by Gwen’s sudden appearance, “Where did you come from?”

“Lay and I overheard you guys talking,” Gwen explained. Grinning, “It’s cute.”

Blushing, I awkwardly chuckled. Looking at a dimple-smiling Lay, “Who is Lay riding with?”

“He said with either Tao or Chen.” Gwen smiled, “But he said right afterward he’ll go on every other ride with me.”

“Awe~.” I smirked.

“I know right?” Gwen happily sighed.

When we reached the front of the ride we grabbed our 3D glasses and quickly put them on, entering our four-seat ride vehicle with Xiumin and Suho sitting behind me and Gwen, the couples along with Chen and Lay seated in their own vehicles, Tao wanting to be by himself.

Throughout Toy Story Midway Mania I could not help but look behind look behind me every now and then to try and see what the scores were, only able to see Suho and Xiumin rapidly firing at the targets, smirking at how cute they looked with their 3D glasses on and grins plastered upon their faces, hearing a couple laughs and excited noises.

Toward the end of the ride Gwen and I stared at our scores, hers significantly higher than mine. “I won?” Gwen blinked twice. Grinning from ear to ear, “I won! I never win against you! Wait a sec.” Violently shaking me, “What’s wrong with you?! Are you sick?!”

Pushing her away from me, “Just distracted.” I spoke the truth, biting on my lower lip.

“Ah~ I see.” Gwen teased, “I would be distracted too if I had two really attractive guys competing for my heart.”

We were suddenly started by someone whining Wae! five times and another hysterically laughing, peeking over our shoulders at a flabbergasted Suho whose hands clutched onto his head as if he wanted to pull his hair out and Xiumin with his arms wrapped around his stomach as he roared with laughter.

Everyone exited the ride once it ended, telling each other’s scores and who had the highest which was Tao, Tao bragging about the trick to have said score being concentration and aim, everyone laughing at how proud of himself he was. Luhan on the other hand was eager to hear what the two competitors’ scores were. Walking up to Suho, “WELL? Who won?”

“No one…” EXO-K’s leader mumbled, disappointed.

Just then everyone stared in awe except me who could hardly contain her shock when Xiumin embraced and picked me up, twirling me around. “It was a tie! I thought of you the entire time and tried my hardest!” Putting me down, “I could kiss you right now!”

“Let’s not.” Suho yanked me away from the other. Holding my hand, “He didn’t hurt you did he?” Stepping in front of me to block Xiumin, “Why are you so happy? Our so called duel isn’t over yet.”

“Correct!” Luhan raised his hand, our attention on him, “There has to be a winner, so…” I noticed him eyeing another building with families and couples crowded around it. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me toward it, shouting as he beckoned the others. “Onward to the boardwalk games!”

Glancing behind me I noticed ZhouMi frown and Leeteuk pat his shoulder as he smiled, both of them unwillingly following all of us.

The first game we came upon was Bullseye Stallion Stampede, a racing game where you roll a ball into different holes that will move your horse. The goal is to get your horse to the finish line first by rolling said ball into the middle hole to make the horse move quicker. When we arrived, Luhan immediately told Xiumin and Suho to take a seat in the two empty seats at the far right corner, me, Luhan, Sehun, Lay, and Gwen standing behind them. The race started once the buzzer rang, all of us spectating and cheering both Suho and Xiumin on as they hastily moved with determination. I felt a nudge at my shoulder, tilting my head toward a smiling Luhan, my eyes still on the two racers.

“Who are you rooting for?” Luhan whispered.

“Honestly, I really don’t care who wins.” I shrugged.

Surprised, the EXO-M member, “But you must like one more than the other right?”

“I did at one point,” I admitted, crossing my arms, “But now I don’t know…”

Just then Luhan and I heard ringing that signaled the end of the game, intently looking upon Suho and Xiumin who curiously looked around as neither one won. We then heard a Woohoo! from the other side of the game area, the lot of us staring wide-eyed at Chanyeol doing a little victory dance in his seat and Baekhyun jumping for joy, Chanyeol being the victor. Gwen, Sehun, Lay, and I tried to contain our snickers as we approached him with glaring Luhan, Suho, and Xiumin.

“Hey guys I won!” Chanyeol beamed, Baekhyun’s arms wrapped around his shoulders as he stayed seated, receiving his small Bullseye stuffed animal and giving it to his boyfriend.

“You weren’t supposed to be playing!” Luhan frustratingly put his hands at his hips.

The BaekYeol couple raised their eyebrows, Chanyeol tilting his head in confusion. “Why not?”

“I’ll explain.” Gwen stepped in with Lay, “You guys go ahead to Casey at the Bat. We’ll meet you there.”

Doing what we were told we went to Casey at the Bat, a game where you throw a baseball into the catcher’s glove. Xiumin wore an evil smirk, cracking his knuckles, oozing with confidence. “I got this.”

“W-We will see.” Suho hesitated a bit, looking worried.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Xiumin is good.” Suho replied, the two of us staring in awe at Xiumin throwing all three balls perfectly into the hole. “REALLY good.”

“Piece of cake.” Xiumin wiped his hands clean so to speak, winking at me. Patting Suho’s shoulder, “Good luck.”

Suho gulped, all eyes on him as he took the first ball and threw it, going into the hole with ease, sighing in relief. The second ball barely made it into the hole. I closed my eyes, praying he would throw it into the hole and tie it once more, but I disappointedly opened my eyes when I heard some awes and a laugh coming from Xiumin. Suho hung his head low, completely devastated that he lost. I wanted to make him feel better by hugging him, but Xiumin pulled me into a hug first.

“I won!” Xiumin chirped.

“It’s still anyone’s game.” Luhan chimed in, “There are two more to play.”

The next one was Dumbo Bucket Brigade, aiming your water gun in the little hole to fill your tube to the top with water. Xiumin and Suho quickly took their seats and were the only two playing. Barely beating the other Suho won, a satisfied grin on his face while Xiumin childishly pouted and crossed his arms.

The score was tied two to two as we reached the final boardwalk game, but to our surprise and disappointment Goofy About Fishin’ wasn’t a competitive game but a fishing one where everyone wins a prize.

“I guess it’s a tie after all…” Luhan sighed, but soon perked up, “Oh well!”

“OH WELL?” Xiumin questioned.

“You mean to tell us we tried our best for nothing?” Suho added.

“Of course it wasn’t for nothing!” Luhan grinned. “I’m sure you two’s competitive spirits made _____ like you more.” Turning toward me as he held his lover’s hand, “Isn’t that right?”

THANKS FOR PUTTING ME ON THE SPOT LULU… I though, nervously chewing on my lower lip. “Y-Yes?” I could tell the two EXO members were flustered by their faces becoming bright red against their milky complexions.

“Okay everyone listen up!” Leeteuk rounded up the group, “Let’s all have a vote on where to go next!” Raising his hand, “All in favor of staying on the boardwalk raise your hand!” Once he had a little more than half of us raising our hands, he continued. “I assume the rest of you who didn’t raise your hand want to do something else.” he chuckled, “We can split up and meet by the front entrance when we’re finished. ZhouMi will stay at the boardwalk and I will go with the others.”

Soon after Leeteuk finished speaking, ZhouMi stayed behind with Tao, KaiSoo, BaekYeol, Kris, Chen, and my best friend.

“Any suggestions kids?” Super Junior’s leader questioned as me, HunHan, Lay, Gwen, Suho, and Xiumin walked with him.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Gwen mischievously grinning. “How about riding Ariel’s Undersea Adventure?” She then gestured her head toward me to Luhan.

“Oh~.” Luhan sounded, nodding and cheerfully smiling, “I think that’s a great idea!” Almost pleading to Leeteuk, “Pretty please?”

Chuckling, Leeteuk, “Alright let’s go.”

Luhan and Gwen then walked side by side, talking amongst themselves while pointing between me, Xiumin, and Suho every now and then.  They were planning something, and I knew it was not going to be good.

 

 

 

--

Guess who’s back~ MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thank you Jiyong for your excitement haha I am too for FINALLY updating after how long?! XD For those who are now reading this I was on a hiatus for over a year to concentrate more on my other two fics which I’ve finished and now will be continuing this one. To those who have been subscribed to this story since the beginning I sincerely apologize for no warning as to my hiatus and for taking so long, and I also took the liberty of editing all my previous chapters including the Forward so please feel free to reread them :) Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and hope you look forward to the next as you will find out what Luhan and Gwen are plotting that involves you and your interests!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, subscribing, and commenting. It really means a lot to me :)