The Wonderful World of Color

My Fate At Disneyland

 

As we walked toward Paradise Pier once more I overheard a few interesting conversations. I smiled when I heard Gwen and Jane were telling Kris, Tao, Suho, and Lay about how much they loved cats, Lay suggesting to my sister that she would buy one for her if she really wanted it. Then I listened to Baekhyun, Luhan, and Kyungsoo argue over how to put on the perfect guyliner, their significant others snickering while Chanyeol laughed out loud.

“What’s so funny?” A cheerful voice suddenly elicited beside me, discovering a smiling Chen.

“Lay might buy my sister a cat.” I chuckled, “Fortunately I’m not allergic to them, but I can’t say the same for my parents.”

“I see.” Chen nodded, “Do you think Seokie would buy you one if you asked? Or are you more of a dog person?” Trying not to laugh, “But then again if you asked for anything he would try very hard to get it for you.”

“I like both but prefer cats.” I shook my head, smirking, “And I don’t think so.”

Throwing his arm around my shoulders, he snorted. “_____ you are basically his girlfriend now! Of course he will do anything to make you happy even if it means buying you a cat.”

Blushing, letting the word GIRLFRIEND sink in. “I-I guess.”

“So how was Joonmyun when you talked to him?”

“What?” I blinked twice.

“I’m an extremely observant person, especially when it comes to my friends and making sure they’re alright, plus I’m curious.”

“I as well.” Leeteuk joined in on the conversation, ZhouMi moving to Tao and Suho who were looking at each other’s phones.

“Well we’re friends now, and if I am happy then he is happy.” I spoke the truth.

“Glad to know all is well.” Leeteuk smiled. Chuckling, “Although I was rooting for Joonmyun.”

“Hyung why?” Chen somewhat whined, but Leeteuk quickly walked away from us because Kyungsoo suddenly and excitedly screeched about something incoherent while tightly embracing his boyfriend who grinned from ear to ear, the couple about to kiss.

“Hey KaiSoo not in public or you’ll cause a scandal!” Leeteuk snapped, said couple immediately parting. “That goes for you too!” his eyes narrowing at Sehun and Luhan who held hands with their fingers intertwined.

Sehun deliberately and slowly kissed his lover’s forehead in front of Leeteuk, smirking. “Too late hyung.” He then rushed to hide behind Suho and Tao when Leeteuk frustratingly chased after him.

Chen and I laughed, Chen shaking his head as he once again threw his arm around my shoulders. “Enough about Joonmyun.” he continued, grinning, “How are things with you and Seokie? Perfect I’m sure.”

“I really like him. He’s funny and can be really sweet, having so much fun together,” I confessed, smiling, “But I still want to get to know him better.”

“I’m sure there will be a lot of opportunities in the future.” he snickered.

“Hitting on _____ are we?” Chen and I heard someone clear their throat, looking behind us to spot a narrow-eyed Suho.

Smirking, Chen, “Now why would I do such a thing to my best friends FRIEND?” he made quotation marks with his free hand, letting go of me, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

“Mmm-hmm.” Suho turned his head toward me, half-smiling. “May I have a word with you alone?”

“Have it your way.” Chen lifted his shoulders up and down. Briefly mumbling in my ear, “It was love at first sight for Minseok.” Walking away backwards, winking, “But you didn’t hear it from me.”

Blinking twice, WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? I blushed, but soon shook the thought out of my mind when Suho began to speak.

“I’m surprised you kept your promise.” Suho shyly rubbed the back of his neck, moving alongside me, “Why did you even though you chose Minseok?”

Sighing, I stared at the ground beneath me, nervously chewing on my lower lip. “A promise is a promise Joonmyun, and I intend to keep it.”

“Just a promise?” Suho was curious, “O-Or deep down you still have feelings for me?” he stuttered a bit, flustered.

Half-smiling, “Liking you won’t change with a snap of a finger. It will take some time. Even so I still want us to be friends.”

“You read my mind.” Suho returned the smile. Holding his arm out toward me, “In the meantime, shall we enjoy each other’s company watching the show together?”

Nodding, I took his arm. THIS IS NICE. I thought, my smile growing wider knowing Suho and I had an understanding of one another’s mutual feelings. There was a sudden chill up my spine, shaking a bit as I slowly turned my head around, eyes wide.

“What’s wrong?” EXO-K’s leader noticed the look of somewhat horror plastered upon my face, glancing in the direction of my stare, spotting Xiumin sending a death glare toward us as Chen interestedly looked on. Jerking his head back around, he unlinked our arms, shrugging. “Unsecond thought, let’s just walk. Minseok might get the wrong idea.”

“I-I think he already is…”

“He’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“He has you, so there shouldn’t be a problem right?”

“Y-Yeah.” I nodded in agreement. Quickly thinking of something, I turned my head once more, biting my lower lip and winking at my Min, Xiumin’s eyes almost popping out his sockets as his face became as red as a tomato, Chen laughing while patting the other’s back.

 

-----

 

There were already crowds and crowds of people waiting around the pier for World of Color to begin. I noticed some of EXO went to buy glow sticks, light-up Mickey and Minnie ears, glow bracelets, and glow necklaces. All of a sudden Suho stood right in front of me, holding his hand out and smiling sweetly as he said, “Let’s get closer to the front?”

Returning the smile I grabbed Suho’s hand, the two of us maneuvering through people to arrive at the very front, the perfect view of the pier before our very eyes. “Wow~.” Suho sighed, removing his hand from mine. “We will be able to see everything from here!”

“I can’t wait.”

“Me too.” Suho and I heard a loud yawn to our left, watching Xiumin stretch his arms in the air. “What’s up?” Xiumin grinned.

“What are you doing?” Suho raised an eyebrow.

“What does it look like?” Xiumin embraced me, tightly holding onto me, “I came to stay with my girl.”

“Were you listening to what _____ was saying?”

“Doesn’t mean I can’t stand next to her.” Slightly amused, “By the way, why haven’t you changed yet?”

“What?” EXO-K’s leader blinked twice. Glancing down at his shirt, blushing, “I-I haven’t had any time to?”

“Sure you didn’t.” Xiumin finally let go of me, crossing his arms.

“Still jealous I see?” Suho smirked, “There’s really no reason to be anymore unless she suddenly changes her mind about you.”

“You WISH I was Jealous.” Xiumin narrowed his eyes, the cold air coming in. I suddenly shivered as a sudden cold breeze blew, wrapping my arms around my stomach.

Xiumin noticed this and immediately began to rub my arms for warmth. “Are you cold?”

“A little.” I spoke the truth, Xiumin’s touch feeling good against my skin.

“Or better yet,” the two of us looked at Suho who was grinning from ear to ear, “I could always let _____ wear my sweater since she doesn’t have a jacket.”

“Oh no you don’t.” Xiumin glared.

“If she’s cold then she needs something warm other than body heat which won’t do that much.”

Clutching onto the bottom of his shirt, “Then she can wear mine!”

YES TAKE IT OFF! I screamed like a fangirl in my mind. Violently shaking my head, WHAT AM I THINKING? I REALLY WANT TO SEE HIS BODY, BUT THEN he WILL BE COLD. THEN AGAIN I COULD ASK HIM TO JUST LIFT UP HIS SHIRT AND SHOW ME. Tightly shutting my eyes, OH MY GOSH _____ QUIT IT, BUT THEN AGAIN-- NO STOP!

“Are you okay?” Xiumin tried no to laugh, “You look constipated.” Smirking, “Or are you thinking of something in particular like wanting to see this?” he proudly patted his stomach.

Gulping, “I-I was just thinking about when the show will start.” I lied, shying away.

“Uh-huh.” Xiumin winked. Pecking my cheek and leaving in a hurry, “I’ll be right back so don’t go anywhere.”

“Why would we?” Suho questioned, raising an eyebrow, his sweater now on him. “Hey _____?”

“Hmm?” I turned toward Suho. Blinking twice, the other put his hat on my head. “This is yours.”

“You can keep it.” Suho smiled, removing his glasses, “It looks better on you anyway.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” Suho put the thick-rimmed glasses on me, snickering. “Although I don’t know about the glasses.”

“What’s wrong with them?”

“Nothing.” he shook his head, “It just makes you look really cute.” he admitted, causing me to blush.

We then saw Xiumin return carrying a black hooded jacket. Curiously looking at me, “Why are you wearing those my dear?”

“Joonmyun gave me his hat to keep and I’m wearing the glasses until he returns them to Chanyeol.” I spoke the truth, fixing my hair a bit.

“It looks better on you anyway.”

“That’s what I said.” Suho voiced. Pointing to the jacket, “I’m assuming that’s for _____?”

“You’re absolutely right!” Xiumin chirped, helping me put it on, “Hope it’s not too big.”

“Whose is it?”

“Chanyeol’s.”

“I thought you brought one?”

“I forgot.” Xiumin shrugged, embarrassed, “And Chanyeol was the only one who was holding onto his jacket.” Sniffing said jacket while it was now on me, “I don’t think it smells like him.”

Suho snickered. “How would you know what he smells like?”

“I’m only guessing.” Xiumin laughed. “I would’ve asked Baekhyun, but he was busy talking to Kyungsoo and Luhan on how not to have an idiotic boyfriend.”

Suho and I chuckled, Suho shaking his head in disbelief. “Baekhyun would talk about that.”

Xiumin suddenly made me face Suho, hands atop my shoulders as I stuffed my hands into the jacket pockets, the jacket looking very large on me as the bottom went longer than my shorts. “Doesn’t my girl look absolutely adorable?!”

“Always.” the EXO-K leader genuinely smiled, me smiling back.

“Don’t you get any ideas buddy.” Xiumin raised an eyebrow.

All of a sudden, the lights on the pier and Mickey’s Fun Wheel dimmed, the music abruptly halting.

“The show is about to start!” I excitedly bounced a little, earning a few chuckles from the guys, “Prepare to be amazed!”

Just then Xiumin embraced me, planting his lips upon mine while closing his eyes, smiling into the kiss, me blinking twice. “I already am.”

I clutched onto the back of his shirt, placing my head against his clothed chest, wanting to be forever in his arms, but unfortunately it was short-lived because we heard someone clearing their throat, facing an unamused Suho.

“You are so cheesy Minseok.” Suho impatiently tapped his foot, crossing his arms.

“So what?” Xiumin tightened his hold, “I lo-- like her…” he shied away, flustered. “A-Anyway, let’s just enjoy our time together!” Xiumin nervously yelped, awkwardly laughing soon after.

“It’s only supposed to me and _____ remember?”

“I said I was staying REMEMBER?” Xiumin retorted.

“Minseok I swear I--”

NOT AGAIN… I thought, inner face-palming. “Guys please no arguing!” I somewhat shouted, the two directing their attention on me, “You can stay with us if you like Min.” Smiling at Suho, “I would rather have both of you beside me.”

“Alright.” Suho returned the smile, “If that is what you really want then I have no problem with it.” Smirking at the EXO member, “As long as you keep quiet.”

Xiumin made a zipping motion over his mouth. “My lips are sealed.”

The three of us chuckled.

Everything about World of Color was absolutely breathtaking, from the different colors to the beautiful dancing water moving with familiar Disney and Disney Pixar music. It was even more magical watching it with the two most important guys in my life.

I took Suho’s hand in mine and interlocked our fingers together. At first he gave our hands a curious glance, but smiled as he continued to watch. Then I wrapped my other arm around Xiumin’s waist, resting my head upon his shoulder while he scooted closer to me so that he may do the same, kissing the top of my head and resting his own on top of it. The three of us continued to look upon the show with content miles on our faces.

What a perfect way to end a perfect day.

 

 

 

--

Sigh… that’s a cute ending to this chapter teehee :) Unfortunately the next chapter is the last… I’m pretty bummed about it but every story must come to an end, although I might write an epilogue with the three girls (including yourself duh lol) at the SMTOWN concert in Los Angeles lol haven’t decided yet XD I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and please look forward to the final chapter in My Fate At Disneyland!

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, and commenting! <3 and hugs!