Tweedledee, Tweedledum, and Prince Charming go Soarin' over California

My Fate At Disneyland

 

 

Stunned, the four of us stood gaping at the scene. My best friend and Kris, a member and leader of EXO-M, were kissing right before my eyes! I was completely thrilled. “Ja-- Mmph!”

Gwen stopped me from speaking further by standing in front of me and placing her left hand over my mouth while putting her right index finger on her lips in a shushing gesture. “Quiet!” she whispered, “We shouldn’t disturb their moment! Moments like that are precious!”

Slowly removing her hand from my mouth, I shrugged. “You’re right. I’m sorry.”

Apparently Baekhyun had the same idea as me, but trying to call Kris. “Kri--”

Similar to what Gwen did to me, Chanyeol covered his boyfriend’s mouth with both hands, but he was right behind Baekhyun, and thought it was a great idea for him to yell instead. “KRIS!” he roared.

“Pabo...” Baekhyun muttered, rolling his eyes as his mouth was still covered.

Chanyeol’s booming deep voice resonated throughout the open area, creating the attention of some people around us, including Jane and Kris. As soon as the two spotted us, they immediately split apart and stared at the cemented ground, awkwardly standing next to one another.

The BaekYeol couple, my sister, and I paced up to the two with Chanyeol pointing and yelping, “Aha! We saw that!”

“More like we CAUGHT you.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Gwen smirked. “So this is where you ran off to, and man you two got together quick.”

“First kiss?” I teased Kris and Jane.

“You bet!” Kris happy answered, making my best friend’s face turn beat red, “And it was a good one too.” He shyly scratched the back of his head.

Baekhyun smiled at Jane, bowing, “It’s very nice to meet you. My name is Baekhyun.”

“No it’s BACON!” Chanyeol grinned, “Right Baek?”

“No Channy.” Baekhyun shook his head in disbelief. Apologizing, “I’m sorry for my idiot friend behind me.”

“Don’t you mean idiot BOYFRIEND?” Chanyeol embraced Baekyeol, resting his chin upon the other’s head.

Blushing, Baekhyun, “Channy… You’re embarrassing us…”

“I don’t care. I love you too much.” Chanyeol whined.

Blinking twice, my best friend asked me, “What’s going on? Is BaekYeol real, like legit real? And why are they with you?”

Replying, “Long story short, Gwen and I found them, helped them out a little bit, and now they’re tagging along.”

“And to answer your other question Jane,” Kris purposely spoke in Korean for BaekYeol to understand, “Chanyeol and Baekhyun are BOYFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND.” he snickered, slightly covering his mouth.

Baekhyun pursed his lips at the EXO-M leader. “I hope you’re not referring to ME as the girlfriend.”

“He is Baek.” Chanyeol, dorky grin plastered on his face, “You’re too pretty not to be the girl in the relationship.”

Getting out of Chanyeol’s hold and slapping his arm, “I find that insulting.” Mumbling, “But it IS true…”

“It’s the guyliner.” Kris snorted, me, Gwen, and Jane nodding in agreement, Baekhyun pouting.

“Teehee I love you.” the tall EXO-K member hugged Baekhyun once more.

I looked at the crowd of over-excited girls forming around us. “Umm hey guys? We should go now.”

“But where?” Chanyeol glanced at the EXO fans as he held onto his boyfriend to protect him.

“Lay text me earlier saying the rest of EXO were meeting by that Soarin’ ride in California Adventure.” Kris answered.

“Th-then we’ll go back to Disneyland.” Chanyeol hesitated a bit, taking Baekhyun’s hand and seeming as if he was about to make a run for it.

“No.” Kris commanded, a bit serious, “We’re going to meet everyone.”

“But I don’t want to face GRAMPS right now…”

Trying not to laugh, “Are you referring to Suho?”

“He sure is.” Baekhyun somewhat face-palmed, “Channy is afraid he’ll get yelled, and he probably will since he was the one who wanted to run off in the first place.”

“Yeah but you went with me…” Chanyeol commented, puffing his cheeks.

“That’s because you grabbed my hand and took off, dragging me with you.” Baekhyun half-smiled. “Not that I really minded much.”

“And I ran away too, so we’re all screwed.” Kris added, chuckling, “We just have to face the wraths of Suho AND ZhouMi-gege, but I don’t think gege will yell as much rather than scold us to death.” Holding my best friend’s hand, “Are you girls coming along?”

“Will LAY be there?” my sister questioned, hope glistening in her eyes.

Raising an eyebrow, Kris, “Of course, but why do you ask?”

“We’re going with you!” Gwen shouted excitedly.

“You just want to see YOU’RE new boyfriend.” I teased.

“Sh-shut up…” my sister blushed.

“What are you talking about?” Jane tilted her head.

“When Gwen and I got separated,” I continued, “I went with Xiumin to find Gwen while her and Lay went looking for me.”

Jane crossed her arms amusingly. “Did anything interesting happen?”

“Nothing really with me and Xiumin.” I began to laugh. “But Gwen on the other hand got kissed! At first it was an accident which I still believe is a load of bull, but she kissed him and he kissed her. I honestly think they ended up making out.”

“WHAT?!” the BaekYeol couple’s chocolate-colored eyes were bulging out of their sockets.

“What!” my sister shrugged, “It was one of those SPUR OF THE MOMENT situations…”

“So you’re admitting you actually were making out with Lay?” Baekhyun blinked twice.

Biting her bottom lip, Gwen, “I-It’s not like that-- I mean-- Okay fine we did…” Blurting out of embarrassment, “And he’s a really good kisser!”

Jane smiled. “Well that’s unexpected.”

“Good for him.” Kris snickered.

Giggling, my sister, “Thank your buddy Tao who set us up in the first place.”

“I will for being such a good matchmaker,” Kris laughed, “and for helping my escape with Jane.” Facing me now, “Now all we need is to find YOU a man.”

“Oh I think she has TWO in mind.” my sister grinned.

“Tell us Gwen tell us!” Chanyeol widely smiled. “I’m so curious yeah~!” he sang, earning a few chuckles and a slap on the arm from Baekhyun who sighed. “Ow Baek that hurt, but I still love you.”

I changed the subject before Gwen could embarrass me any further. “W-we should probably get going now.”

“Okay let’s go.” Kris snickered.

Upon making our way into California Adventure, “Hey I have an idea!” Gwen got our attention as we stopped at the bathrooms by the front gates of the park, “Let’s all take a picture together!”

“Sounds good.” Baekhyun smiled, both he and Chanyeol giving a thumbs up at the same time.

I asked an elderly woman with her grandchildren to take a picture of the six of us with Gwen’s phone. Once the woman took it, she gladly handed Gwen’s phone back to her, her grandkids waving as they left. We all looked at the picture and smiled. Kris, Jane, and Chanyeol happily stood behind me, Gwen, and Baekhyun. Baekhyun did peace signs with his hands while Chanyeol had his arms wrapped around Baekhyun’s waist, Kris had his arm around Jane’s shoulders as she propped one hand on top of Gwen’s shoulder and the other placed on Kris’ hip, and Gwen and I had our arms around each other’s shoulders. It was another awesome photo taken like the one Gwen and I took with the KaiSoo couple.

 

-----

 

It did not take long at all for us to arrive in front of the Soaring over California ride, but as we searched for the rest of EXO, they weren’t anywhere.

“Strange…” Gwen wondered, disappointment in her voice.

“Maybe they’re not here yet?” Baekhyun thought aloud.

“Maybe…” Kris answered, “I’ll just call Tao--”

“There’s no need to do that!” Chanyeol yelped a little too loudly, “I’m sure they’ll be here soon if we just wait for them to get here!”

Baekhyun shook his head, knowing the boy he loves wanted something, and that something was to ride Soarin’ because of the huge grin apparent on his face and acting a bit antsy staring at the large building. Linking arms with Chanyeol and pointing to said building, “Would you like to ride that?”

Chanyeol’s grin grew even wider as he wiggles his eyebrows at his Baek, quickly nodding in excitement. He dragged Baekhyun with him to the line of the ride, glancing back at the four of us who were chuckling at them. “Come on peeps it’ll be fun!” he shouted, the four of us pacing after them to join.

We all sat in the same row starting with me at the end, then Gwen, Jane, Kris, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. Once the ride began it swooped us all the way to the top since we were in the very front. I heard a synchronized gasp from BaekYeol and giggled. SO CUTE! I knew Jane wasn’t too fond of heights and peered over to see how she was doing, noticing she was tightly clutching onto Kris’ hand, but he did not seem to mind by the shy smile he kept throughout the entire ride. Elbowing my sister, the two of us watched everyone’s reactions while enjoying said ride for ourselves. Chuckling, we heard Chanyeol’s oos and ahs, and a dragged out so cool, followed by shushes from Baekhyun every time Chanyeol made other noises.

I began to feel a bit lonely, knowing Gwen was probably thinking the same thing. BaekYeol and Jane and Kris were together, but my sister and I did not have anyone at the moment. Closing my eyes, I smiled as I pictured Suho smiling lovingly at me to my right while Xiumin was showing me his adorkable aegyo to my left. Gwen was right. I do have two guys on my mind. It’s so hard to choose right now… WHY CAN’T I BE TWO PEOPLE…?

Leaving Soarin’ over California, Chanyeol could hardly contain his excitement. “That was so awesome! You could smell oranges!” he heavily inhaled with his eyes closed. He suddenly frowned a bit when he exhaled. “But I don’t smell them anymore…”

Holding onto Chanyeol’s hand like a mother trying to hold onto her rowdy child, Baekhyun sighed. “That’s because the smell was part of the ride.” Questioning the rest of us, “I know Channy here really loved it, but did you guys as well?”

We nodded with smiles, Kris voicing his opinion. “Sure did. It really felt like you were gliding.” Turning to Jane, “Are you okay now? You don’t like heights right?” Smirking, “Or was that an excuse to hold my hand.”

“Hold hands!” my sister and I laughed.

Redness apparent in her face, Jane glared at us. “You know I’m afraid of heights.”

Kris noticed the rest of EXO were still nowhere in sight. “Still not here huh? I wonder if they got lost or something.”

“We should sit down somewhere in the meantime.” Baekhyun commented, smirking and snickering, “This goofball needs to calm down.”

“But I AM calm.” Chanyeol pouted.

“Not as calm as you should be. You’re still jittery.”

“Fine fine fine.” Smirking and whispering into Baekhyun’s ear, Chanyeol, “I love you baby.”

A chill ran up Baekhyun’s spine. Lightly pushing his Channy away from him, “Calling me baby sounds so weird to me.”

“BABYDOLL?” Chanyeol suggested.

Baekhyun face-palmed. “That sounds even worse. Do I LOOK like a baby doll to you?”

“You’re short and cute like one.”

“I’m not that short… Besides, at least I’m taller than Kyungsoo.”

“Not by much.” Chanyeol laughed. Noticing Baekhyun’s death glare, “Okay okay I’ll stop now. We’ll go sit over there.” He spotted an outdoor seating area right outside of a restaurant nearby.

“Okay.” I giggled. BAEKYEOL IS JUST TOO CUTE! I thought, closely following everyone to a long and empty table, only to be halted by arms grabbing me from behind and pulling me close to them, tightly holding me while a voice ecstatically yelped, “_____!” Shocked, I blinked twice as I spun around, soon grinning and hugging the EXO-M member back. “Luhan!”

The others with me turned around curiously, seeing the rest of EXO and ZhouMi right before their eyes.

Sehun, who stood next to Luhan, waved and smiled. “Hey _____.”

Returning the smile, “Hi Sehun.”

“Lay, Tao, Kai, and Xiumin filled us in on what’s been happening.” Luhan giggled, “So Kris has a girlfriend now huh? And it looks like Lay ALMOST has one.”

“Huh?” Tilting my head, my eyes followed Luhan’s pointer finger to find Gwen and Lay laughing and talking with one another, a small smile on Lay’s lips as he kept touching my sister’s arm. Chuckling, “I guess so.”

“And what about you and Xiumin?” Sehun asked me, smirking, “I thought you liked Suho.”

“What?”

The HunHan couple and I looked at Suho standing very still while staring at me.

“What did you say?” Suho repeated.

Just then I heard someone scream my name, Xiumin running toward me and embracing me, completely shocking EXO, Jane, and Gwen besides myself.

Letting go, Xiumin, “So we meet again beautiful. Are you still in pain?”

“I’m alright now.” I replied, biting my lower lip when noticing Suho’s expression go from surprised to angry. WHY IS HE GETTING ANGRY? Suddenly, I feel Xiumin cup my face. “Wh-what are you d-d-doing?” I asked nervously.

“There’s something I’ve wanted to do since we hung out earlier.” Xiumin gulped, slowly moving his face closer to mine.

HOLY CRAP XIUMIN IS GOING TO KISS ME! HE’S GOING TO KISS ME NOT JUST IN FRONT OF EVERYONE, BUT IN FRONT OF SUHO WHO LOOKS LIKE HE’S READY TO KILL HIM! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! I shouted in my head, shutting my eyes and waiting to feel his lips on mine, but it never happened. Instead, Xiumin’s hands quickly let go of my face and heard a very loud hey, my eyes flying open and blinking twice at Suho standing in-between Xiumin and me. It was then I realized Suho yanked Xiumin away from me.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Suho glared.

Xiumin smirked, amused as he crossed his arms. “What did it LOOK like to you?”

“You can’t do that, especially when our fans are everywhere!”

“I don’t think you would care at all if it were YOU trying to kiss _____.”

“… What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You’re just jealous because you like her too! Admit it!”

“WHAT?” EXO, Jane, and Gwen all elicited.

Grinning and pointing accusingly at the bickering two, Luhan, “I knew it!”

“Me too!” Chanyeol raised his hand, but slowly put it down, “Wait, what’s going on again?”

Baekhyun tiptoed to knock on the top of Chanyeol’s head. “Pabo Channy. Pabo.”

Suho, “Sh-shut up!”

“You’re not denying it!” Xiumin laughed. Inches away from the EXO-K leader’s handsome face, “If you don’t want me to steal her away from you I suggest you do something about it.”

Suho raised an eyebrow. “Is that a threat?”

“It’s a challenge. Whoever steals _____’s heart first, the other has to immediately give up. Deal?”

“Bring it on BAOZI.”

“I will GRAMPS.”

I was frozen in place. Two guys were actually fighting over me! Never have I ever had anything such as this happen to me, especially when they are both idols in the K-pop world! You know what they say: When it rains it pours, and right now it’s a full-on storm.

 

 

 

--

Finally Chapter 10 is here! I still love BaekYeol haha and dang everyone is getting together haha XD Wow Suho and Xiumin are fighting to win over your affection! I wonder who will win… Hmm… Anyway haha I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and please look forward to Chapter 11!

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! <3 you all!