Grim Grinning Ghosts Come Out To Socialize

My Fate At Disneyland

 

I still felt like a third wheel. Yes the two were comfortable around each other, but it seemed to me they had more than brotherly affection going on. Waiting in line, Luhan was always blushing and giggling while Sehun had his hand s around Luhan’s waist as he couldn’t stop smiling. Suspicious indeed.

When the three of us were in the picture gallery inside the mansion, it was dark but light enough to where I could still see things. The part where there is thunder and lightning, and when you look up to see a hanging corpse, everyone screamed except me since I’ve ridden the ride many times before. I glanced over at Sehun and Luhan next to and began to stare wide-eyed. They were holding onto each other, Sehun caressing Luhan’s hair as Luhan’s head was buried into Sehun’s chest. The two suddenly looked into each other’s eyes and their faces grew closer to one another, but the lights flickered on after the long scream and a sound of something dropping, them pulling away without anyone noticing except me.

“W-We’re moving now.” I hesitated a bit, heart beating fast while patting the red-faced Luhan on the back.

Walking down the hallway and into the “doom” buggies, Sehun and Luhan were in the front buggy while I was behind them. Luhan wanted all three of us to ride together, but we could not fit. It was a good thing we didn’t because I would not have seen what happened during the ride.

At one point while in the Madame Leota room I spotted the two holding hands on the safely bar, Luhan excitedly pointing to the floating head while Sehun chuckled.

The graveyard part was the most shocking, something I will never forget. As I was enjoying the song I noticed a scared Luhan clutching onto Sehun for dear life. The two suddenly stared at each other and… WHAT THE HELL DID THEY JUST KISS?! AND OH MY GOD THEY’RE NOT DONE! My mouth stood ajar as their lips kept moving against each other’s, Sehun’s hand rested on Luhan’s thigh. I did not have a doubt in my mind thinking if I was right next to them I would have heard heavy breathing from the two! Violently shaking my head, I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t going blind-- SHEESH WILL THEY EVER STOP KISSING? MY POOR FANGIRL HEART!

After witnessing their make out session, in all honesty I was extremely happy for them. I mean, I would have been more surprised if they weren’t together.

Right outside the mansion, I walked happily side by side with Luhan, Sehun to his right. Grinning, “I saw that.”

“Hmm?” Luhan asked, confused.

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about.”

Giggling, Luhan, “I really don’t know what--”

Sehun was listening intently to the conversation. His face was bright red when he whispered something into Luhan’s ear.

Luhan froze and stared at me, eyes almost popping out of their sockets while shouting, “You saw Hunnie and I-- Us…?!”

I starting laughing. “Oh yeah.” Nudging Luhan’s arm, “I had my suspicions, but your kisses confirmed it.” Pointing to the extremely embarrassed and red lovebirds, “HunHan exists!”

Luhan hastily covered my mouth with his hand, putting his finger against his lips. “Sh! Someone will hear you!”

“Mianhe.” I mumbled under Luhan’s warm hand. When the other let go I smiled. “I’m really happy for you guys. I mean, I ship you two like crazy.”

Sehun raised an eyebrow. “Ship?”

“It’s a term when fans think two people who are real or not, which can be guy and girl, girl and girl, or guy and guy, are really close or a couple through evidence from the internet. To me, you two are a couple.” I giggled.

“Oh.” Sehun thought, “I wonder why they think that about us.”

“You would be surprised at what other names fangirls come up with.”

Luhan suddenly bowed. “Please don’t tell anyone about Hunnie and me! If anyone else besides the EXO members find out we might not be in EXO anymore…”

“Wait, the others know--”

“Please?” Luhan pleaded.

Awkwardly waving my hands in front of my chest, “Oh I won’t tell anyone I promise! You can stop bowing now.”

Blinking twice, Luhan, “You won’t?”

I smiled and shook my head.

Luhan tightly hugged me. “Thank you so much!”

Sehun cleared his throat, Luhan letting go of me and shyly looking at his boyfriend. Sehun ruffled Luhan’s hair and smiled. Talking to me once more, “So what other names are--”

Sehun was interrupted by a roaring voice calling his name. In the direction of the voice we saw both EXO-M and EXO-K leaders Kris and Suho run up to us. Pushing my glasses up, I crossed my arms and shied away, hiding myself behind Luhan and Sehun so they would not notice me.

Panting as Suho and Kris stood in front of HunHan, Suho, “We were looking all over for you two! Where did you run off to this time?! Who knows what could have happened to you!”

“Trampled by our fans no doubt.” Kris snickered. I tried not to laugh.

Suho glared at Kris. “This was your idea right? It always is when it comes to Luhan and Sehun. You’re as bad as the fans for loving them together so much!”

“What can I say?” Kris laughed, lifting his shoulders up and down, “They’re one of my OTPs who happen to be real.”

“OTP?” Suho, Sehun, and Luhan asked out of curiosity.

“One True Pairing.” I said, soon covering my lips. Me and my big mouth.

All four of them stared at me, Kris grinning and Suho eyed me funny.

“So we meet again.” Kris spoke in English. Holding his hand out for me to shake, “It’s nice to see you.”

“Likewise.” I smiled at Kris as I shook his hand.

“Do you know her?” Suho questioned.

Kris ignored Suho and asked me, pointing with his thumb at Luhan and Sehun who were currently flirting with each other, “What were you doing with these lovebirds?”

“Long story short,” I explained, “I found Luhan by himself and decided to help him find you guys, but he really was only looking for Sehun. Then Luhan decided the three of us should ride the Haunted Mansion before I went to find Jane and Gwen.”

“Oh?” Kris crossed his arms in amusement, “Are you lost?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll find them eventually.” Smirking, “So, you’re a supporter of the HunHan couple?”

Kris grinned. “Are you?”

I chuckled. “Totally.”

“Did they do anything around you?”

“They kissed, well, more like made out, in the dark during the graveyard part of the ride. Luckily I was the only one who saw them.”

“WOW.” Kris and I laughed.

Suho felt left out, especially when we were speaking in English. He cleared his throat while patting Kris’ shoulder. “If you don’t want manager-hyung to think we ran off too I suggest we all leave now.” Suho bowed to me, trying to speak English. “I-I am… sorry.”

Blushing and thinking his English was completely adorable, I answered him in Korean. “N-No it’s okay you don’t have to apologize.”

Suho was actually apologizing to me. Suho from EXO-K! I always thought him extremely handsome on television, but seeing him up close in person he was absolutely gorgeous! I’ve had an enormous crush on him ever since I saw EXO-K’s music video of History.

Suho pointed at me. “You can speak Korean?”

I nodded.

Sighing in relief, Suho, “Okay. As you could tell, my English is not very good.”

“That’s okay.” I assured him, “I thought it was cute.” I bit my bottom lip in embarrassment, mumbling in English, “Crap did I say that out loud?”

Suho chuckled as he put his hands in his pockets, his face clearly turning pink. Speaking once more, “What’s your name?”

“My name is--”

I halted myself as I heard a phone ringing which happened to be Suho’s, mouthing, “Mianhe.” as he took it out of his pocket. “Ann-yeong hyung?” he answered, “We found them yes… Okay we’re coming now… Goodbye.”

“Was that manager-hyung?” Sehun questioned, his arm around Luhan’s shoulders.

Suho nodded. “He wants us to come back now. Everyone else is waiting over by Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and from there we go to Fantasyland.”

Kris, Luhan, and Sehun nodded in agreement.

Luhan began to pout a little when looking at me, holding my hands. “I hope you find your sister and best friend. Promise me we’ll see each other again soon okay?”

I smiled. “I’m sure we’ll bump into each other again since we’re both in the same theme park at the moment.”

Giggling, Luhan hugged me and linked arms with his secret boyfriend. “Okay bye bye!”

As the four of them were leaving, they all waved, Kris yelling from a distance, “See you soon _____!”

Soon enough I was alone again, glancing around the area and deciding to walk in the opposite direction of the four K-pop idols so it didn’t seem like I was following them. I did not walk too far though as I heard my name being called. In front of me were Gwen and Jane running up to me.

“Oh my gosh girl where were you!” my sister yelled, embracing me, “We thought something bad might have happened to you!” Suddenly angry, “And why the hell is your phone off?!”

Letting go of my sister’s hold on me, “I forget to charge it…” I mumbled, embarrassed.

Gwen narrowed her eyes. “Well then make sure you remember to charge it next time okay?”

I nodded, smirking. “Yes mother.”

Before Gwen could say something else, Jane began to look at me funny. “What were you doing all this time?”

“Hanging out with HunHan, then Kris and Suho found us, and then they all left me to find you girls.” I grinned.

“Come on now,” my best friend made a face, “you don’t expect Gwen and I to believe that do you?”

“You should because it’s true.”

“Yeah right.” My sister rolled her eyes in disbelief.

“FINE.” I grunted as I handed the bag I just remembered having over to Jane. Blinking twice, I realized something. “You know what? Let me prove to you that I was with them!” I was utterly determined.

The two glanced at each other and smirked, Gwen raising an eyebrow, “And how are you going to do that?”

“FANTASYLAND!” I dragged Jane and Gwen with me toward Fantasyland, the two chuckling away.

 

 

 

--

Finally Chapter 3 done haha! One of Kris’ OTPs is HunHan haha and I really hope I described “shipping” right XD I hope you enjoyed reading it as much I enjoyed writing it haha :) Please look forward to Chapter 4 as there will be some romance, flirting, and hopefully a hint of another pairing!

Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting! Hugs!