Chapter 5

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

During Math

Kyungsoo was doing his work while Kai was watching him as always. Suddenly, Kyungsoo started to groan.

"Seriously. Can't you find something else to do without looking at me all the time?" It was obvious that Kyungsoo was uncomfortable around him. Kai just chuckled.

"I tried but you're just too interesting for me to take my eyes off of you." Kyungsoo glared at him.

"How cheesy." He muttered under his breath. But Kai heard it and grinned.

"You like that?" Kyungsoo eyes widened as he looked away to hide his blush. Though he knows that Kai already knows that. Kai juat chuckled again.

"You're so entertaining." Kyungsoo then turned his head towards Kai but immediately stopped because their faces were close. Too close, I should say. This time Kai grinned. After a few minutes being in that position, Kyungsoo came back to reality and looked away because he was blushing. Kai grinned.

"You're so cute when you blush. Can I pinch your cheeks?" Kai said as he tried to pinch Kyungsoo's cheek but Kyungsoo gave him a glare so he decided not to. The two of them were being like that for the whole period.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris and Tao were chatting endlessly. Both were smiling and laughing at each other.

"So what's your answer?" Kris asked out of no where. Tao rose an eyebrow at him.

"Answer to what?" Tao asked innocently. Kris grinned as he ruffled Tao's hair.

"When I asked you out yesterday?" Tao was still confused until he remembered he mouthed an 'o'. 

"Are you ready to answer?" Kris asked and Tao nodded. Kris started to smile wider.

"So what is it?" Tao took a couple of deep breaths before he looked at Kris straight in the eyes.

"Yes. I accept." Kris started to grin and gave Tao a peck. Tao's eyes widened but blushed after that. Kris and Tao continued to talk about each others' past and everything together. Both not taking their eyes off of each other. They had their smiles on so bright. Even Tao showed Kris his famous aegyo that everyone falls for. Kris started to pinch his cheeks because of how cute he is. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun glared at Luhan while Luhan just smiled innocently at him.

"What was that for?" Sehun asked. Luhan rose an eyebrow at him.

"What was what for?" He asked innocently but deep inside of him he knew Sehun was talking about the incident. But he decided to act innocent to see how Sehun would act. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. If you don't remember then don't." Sehun said as he continues to do his work. He knew Luhan was watching him so he scooted away from him a little. Luhan noticed this so he scooted closer. Sehun then glared a him but as always Luhan would smile innocently at him.

"Have you ever noticed how much I hate you?" Sehun asked.

"Have you ever noticed how much I like you?" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I really hate you." He muttered under his breath. Luhan heard it and smiled.

"Thank you for the comment." Sehun gave him a weird look.

'Seriously. I'm not a girl here. Pfft. He's need to stop treating me like a girl.' Sehun thought as he rolled his eyes and continued to work. Luhan just started at him.

'He's so entertaining. I really love to annoy him. He's so cute when he looks annoyed.' Luhan thought as he kept on watching him with a smile on his face. That continued until the period ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were smirking at each other as they watch the couples for the whole period. Yep. It meant they saw everything. It was so entertaining to do so. Suddenly, both of them got an idea.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yep. And I know how to make it work." Chanyeol added. Baekhyun looked at him with a grin.

"But one of them is going to have to help us?" Baekhyun reasoned. Chanyeol grinned at him widely.

"I guess we already got one." Baekhyun rose an eyebrow at him. Chanyeol noticed and pointed to one of the couples. Baekhyun followed his fingers and it landed on the Taoris couple. He then grinned after he saw Kris and Tao making out. He turns towards Chanyeol.

"Not bad in having a boyfriend like you." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Me too." He said before landing a soft peck on Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun blushed which made Chanyeol chuckled. So now it was Baekyeol's turn to make out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After School

Kyungsoo, Tao, and Sehun were waiting for Baekhyun outside the gates. Not long after that did he arrive but this time with some company. Kyungsoo and Sehun rolled their eyes since they saw who were the companies. Except for Tao who smiled widely when he saw Kris. Kris also smiled widely at him as the two hugged each other. Kyungsoo and Sehun exchanged looks as the others only grinned.

"Aigoo. Tao. Kris. Can you guys walk with me and Chanyeol since we really needed to talk to you guys?" Baekhyun asked after the two broke away from each other. Kris and Tao exchanged looks.

"Oh. sure." Tao said as he gave Kyungsoo and Sehun an apologetic smile. But both of them rolled their eyes in response. With that, they left.

"Oh. Then it seems like I'll be walking home with Sehun without Tao this time." Kyungsoo said in a bored tone. 

"No, your not." Kyungsoo glared at Kai for saying that. Sehun just watched.

"You're walking with me." Kai declared. Kyungsoo gave him a look.

"What about Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked. Kai smirked.

"I'm sure Luhan wouldn't mind to be walking buddies with him." Kyungsoo was surprised. This the first time Kai smirked at him. He looked at Sehun who only groaned in disbelief.

"Great." He muttered. Sehun moved a bit closer to Kyungsoo.

"Do I really have to walk home with him again?" Sehun whispered. 

"I'm more worse compared to you." Kyungsoo whispered back. Suddenly, someone grabbed his wrist which made him turned around. It was Kai of course.

"Let's go." With that, Kai dragged Kyungsoo with him. Sehun gulped. 

"Boo!" Sehun flinched and glared at Luhan for that.

"Guess. It's just us now." Luhan said, happily. Sehun gave him a weird look.

'How can he be so happy just because I'm alone with him?'

He asked in his head. Sehun shook the thought out of his head and came back to reality. Suddenly, Luhan grabbed his wrist. Sehun's eyes widened.

"If you don't me to drag you like yesterday, then you might as well come with me. It's dangerous when you're alone, you know. Plus, it's dark too." Luhan said it all with a smile but behind his voice, he was threatening Sehun to come. Sehun just gulped because he knew Luhan was threatening him. He sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Whatever." Luhan grinned.

"Good. Let's go." With that, Luhan dragged him again. Sehun, lazily, followed.

'So much for an innocent image.' Sehun commented in his mind. Since Luhan was a vampire, he heard it. He grinned at the comment.

"Thanks for the comment." Sehun looked at him with wide eyes. Luhan just smiled and dragged him along.

'How the heck does he know?' Was all Sehun could think of. Luhan grinned again.

'I really love him even more now.' The two continued to walk. Mostly, Luhan was dragging Sehun with him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally. I updated. Sorry for the long wait. Planning on doing it a week ago but yeah as u all can c what's going on with aff now. I got pissed but I waited. There another long chappie. Sorry 4 the other 1 being so short. I was just tired and afraid I might 4 get so I just jot it down. Hehehe. Baekyeol r totally up 2 something here. XD

Find out what Baekyeol r up 2? I guess this fic is probably going 2 be a novel type, I guess. I'm not sure yet but I just got the feeling that it will. I also added some more of the couples' moment a an apology 2. I still hope all of u enjoy the chappie. :D

Don't forget to sub and comment if like. :D