Chapter 15

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Suho dragged Lay to his house. He grabbed out a key from his pocket and slid it in the lock and opened the door. Lay was shocked.

"H-How did you g-get m-my k-keys?" He stuttered.

Suho looked back at him. Amused by Lay's cute priceless face. He smiled before replying.

"You dropped it." He replied simply as he threw the keys on the table.

Lay followed, absentmindedly, in the house. Suho shut the door behind them. Lay came back to reality and realize they were at his house. He whipped his head towards Suho, who was standing there staring at him.

"How did you know where I live?!"

Suho just shrug in response.

"You told me yourself."

"What do you mean? I didn't tell you anything."

Suho leaned in closer.

"Your thoughts told me." He whispered.

Lay did not understand what he meant. He rose an eyebrow.

"You won't understand what I mean so don't think about it." Suho smirked before pulling away.

Lay just stood there as he tried to process what Suho just said. He came back to reality and stared at Suho, who was making his way to the couch.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you go back home?" Lay asked as Suho drop himself down on the couch.

His question caused Suho to turn around and stare at him.

"Nah, it's fine. I live by myself, anyway." Suho replied before turning around.

Lay just continued to stare at him.

"I know I'm attractive and all but you don't need to stare at me like that." Suho said as he stayed in his position.

Lay jumped at his voice.

"Oh....um.....I'll go shower." Lay stuttered as he ran into the restroom.

Suho saw him from the corner of his eyes. He grinned at Lay's cuteness.

'He's so cute. Having him as a soul mate isn't bad as I thought it was.' Suho thought in his head.

Lay shut the door behind him and lean against it. His heart was beating out of order. He put hand over it to calm it down. But whenever he thought Suho, it got even worse.

"Aish. Why is my heart like this?" Lay asked no one in particular.

He shook his head before stripping himself and took a warm shower.

Lay had been showering for almost an hour already and Suho wondered what is taking him so long. He stood up and walk towards where the restroom is and opened the door. He looked around and didn't find Lay anywhere. He rose an eyebrow and shut the door gently. He walk to every room and opened the door to see if Lay was there. Lay was no where to be found. Suho began to panic.

'Did he got kidnapped by them? Hope not.' He thought, hopefully.

He continued to search the house. He opened a random door to see Lay in his underwear (A/N: you know when boys wear a tank top and a short of some kind, whatever they are). Suho continued to stare and Lay looked surprised as well. Both continued to stare at each other before Suho realized what he was doing. He cleared his throat before apologizing and shut the door gently.

Suho leaned against the door as his heart was pounding like crazy. He put his head over his chest.

"Why am I like this? My heart never beat this crazy before." He asked himself.

Suho shook his head before walking towards the living room and lay down on the couch and shut his eyes.

While in the room, Lay was shocked how Suho saw him half- in his room. His continued to pound much more harder than before. He sat down on the bed and blushed red when he realized Suho was the first one to see him like this. No one ever had unless they saw him in the locker room but that's rare because he gets in early and change quickly and get out. After realizing what he was thinking, he shook the thought out of his head and put on his pajamas.

When he was done, he stepped out of the room and head towards the living room. He saw Suho laying down on the couch with his closed. Lay tried to walk pass him, but Suho's question made him stop his tracks.

"Where are going?" Suho asked. Lay glanced at him.

"Sleep." He simply replied.

"Where?" Suho asked again.

"In my room, where else?"

"Nothing." Suho said as he opened his eyes, which automatically landed on Lay.

"Then I'll go to sleep now." Lay said as he walked towards his room.

Suho's eyes followed him until the door was shut. He sighed before staring at the ceiling. Suddenly, Lay screamed. Suho shot up immediately and ran towards Lay's room and barged through the door. Lay was clutching onto his blanket as he was shivering and staring on the floor. Suho followed his eyes. it landed on a cockroach.

"A cockroach? Really?" Suho asked.

"T-Take it away." Lay stuttered, still staring at the cockroach.

Suho shook his head with a grin before picking the cockroach and threw it out the window. Lay's eyes followed him everywhere he went. Suho shut the window and stared at Lay, amused by his fear.

"Never thought you were afraid of cockroaches." Suho teased.

Lay ignored him.

"Wash your hands." He commanded.

Suho laughed before walking to the restroom to wash his hands and headed back to Lay's room.

"There. Happy?" He asked as he put both his hands up to show they're wet.

Lay nodded.

"C-Can you s-sleep with m-me?" Lay stuttered.

Suho stared at him.

"Why?"

"I-I am afraid that c-cockroach would c-come again." Lay explained.

"Why me of all people?"

"You're the only one here with me."

Suho thought about it for a minute before agreeing. He walk over to the bed and and tucked himself in the blanket next to Lay. Lay lie down on the bed and and tucked himself in. Lay fell asleep as Suho just stared at his face.

'He's still cute when he sleeps.' Suho thought as he smiled to himself.

Suddenly, Lay turned to his right and started to snuggle against him. Suho was shock at first but smiled when he realized it.

'Still cute.' He thought.

Both of them stayed in that position for the rest of the night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for so long!!!!!!!! I'm a BAD author-nim, right? DX

Oh well. As a sorry, I extended the chappie for ya!!!!!!! XD

Enjoy~!!!!!!!! Thank the new subbies!!!!!!!! Whoo!!!! Over 150 subbies!!!!!!!!!! Luv you guys a lot!!!!!! Bye~!!!!! Seeya next time!!!!!! ;D