Chapter 25

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Chanyeol was walking with Baekhyun trailing behind. They've been walking around in circles. Well, that's what it seems to Baekhyun. Finally, Chanyeol stopped his tracks and Baekhyun bumped his back.

"Ow~! That hurts." Baekhyun mumbled while rubbing his nose.

"It shouldn't be that bad unless you took plastic surgery." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yah! Who said I took plastic surgery?! Can't you see my face is natural?!" Baekhyun shouted, pointing at his face.

"Oh really?" Chanyeol grinned.

"Duh! Can't you see how pretty my hands are?" Baekhyun asked as he showed his hands to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol glanced at it.

"Why is it so pretty and feminine?" He asked.

"It's pretty not feminine!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Okay, okay. Whatever." Chanyeol rolled his eyes before opening the door.

"Go in." He said as he motioned for him to go in.

Baekhyun walked towards the door but stopped right in front of it.

"What are we doing in the bathroom?" He asked.

"Teach you how to control your powers. Now, go in." Chanyeol replied.

"No, I don't want to go in." Baekhyun said as he turned away from the room with his arms crossed and eyes shut.

"Oh really? You sure?" Chanyeol asked.

"Totally." Baekhyun replied.

"Alright." Chanyeol said as he walked towards Baekhyun.

Before Baekhyun knew it, Chanyeol lift him up in bridal style and walked into the room. He set Baekhyun down gently before shutting the door behind him.

"What the heck was that for?" Baekhyun asked.

"You didn't want to come in so I have to force you to come in." Chanyeol shrugged.

"Still. I didn't want to come in!" Baekhyun whined.

"Too bad so sad. I don't care but you'll have to come in anyway." Chanyeol said.

"I wonder if it was a great idea to have a boyfriend like you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Totally a perfect idea because you like me." Chanyeol smirked.

Hearing this, Baekhyun blushed.

"Ah, you make it so obvious. See you're blushing." Chanyeol mocked.

"Shut up." Baekhyun said as he hit Chanyeol.

"Ow! That hurts." Chanyeol whined.

"Too bad so sad! It shouldn't hurt because you're immortal. Besides, now my hand hurts. See, it's red now." Baekhyun replied sarcastically as he showed his hand to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol glanced at it and grinned.

"It's not my fault. You hit me yourself." He replied.

"Tsk. Alright, what do I have to do?" Baekhyun asked.

"Aish. That's the problem. I don't know what's the first step." Chanyeol replied as he scratched the back of his head.

Baekhyun stared at him in disbelief.

"Gosh. How long do I have to stay here?" He mumbled.

"Until you master your powers." Chanyeol replied.

"What the hell! I have lessons tomorrow." Baekhyun shouted in disbelief.

"Too bad so sad because I didn't make up the rules." Chanyeol shrugged.

"Who made up this ridiculous rule?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well...you did in your past life and we agreed to that. But your powers are one of the strong ones so it'll take some time." Chanyeol mumbled.

"What the hell! How long will it take for me to master my powers?" Baekhyun asked.

"About a few months or so." Chanyeol shrugged.

"What?! You've got to be kidding me right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nope." Chanyeol shook his head with a grin.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long to update. I hope you enjoy your holidays and got a bunch of presents. A Baekyeol chapter for you. Next is Taoris so be aware. Hope you guys enjoy this and bye~!!! :)