Chapter 4

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Kyungsoo was walking to school with Tao and Sehun. Kyungsoo was cursing under his breath as he knew Kai was watching him right now. Tao was stuck in his thoughts deciding whether he should go out with Kris or not. Sehun was so angry at Luhan for what happened yesterday. He swear he's going to deal with Luhan when he sees him. Finally, all three of them reached the gates. They look at each other and each of them sigh before going pass the black gates. Before Tao knew it, someone threw themselves on him. Tao didn't recognize it until he felt the weight. 

"Baekhyun, get off of him." Kyungsoo commanded with a frown. Baekhyun only gripped onto Tao harder making it hard for him to breath. 

"G-Get O-Off O-Of M-Me, H-Hyung!" Tao screamed but his voice cracked due the chokeness of Baekhyun's grip. Tao looked at Sehun, giving him a get-him-off-me look. Sehun cleared his throat.

"YAH! GET OFF HIM! YOU'RE CHOKING HIM AND HE'S ABOUT TO DIE!" Baekhyun opens his eyes automatically and look at Tao and discovers Sehun was right and he let him go.

"Mianhae, Tao." He said as Tao was trying to catch his breath. He only nodded in response. 

"Let's go to class. The bell's about to ring. Kyungsoo said and everyone nodded in response as they all split to their lockers. When Kyungsoo opened his locker, a note fell out. He bent down to pick it up and stared at it with a confused face. He read the writing on the letter, it said "Kyungsoo" on it. He just shrug and open it and grab out whatever was inside the envelope. It said:

Can I have lunch with you?

                                     Love,

                                     Kai

P.S. I love you <3 *kiss kiss*

Kyungsoo scoffed. 

"Really, Kai? A love letter." He shook his head and put the note in his bag as he grabbed his books and shut his locker before heading down to class.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lunchtime

Kyungsoo, Tao, Sehun, and Baekhyun sat down at a table eating and chatting at the same time. Suddenly, a group of boys approach them.

"Umm......" Kyungsoo look up and saw Kai and rolled his eyes since he knows what he wants. The others look up to. They saw Kai with three other boys.

"Can we sit with you guys?" He asked looking at Kyungsoo.

"We?" Baekhyun asked. Kai smiled.

"Me and my friends." Kai answered and Baekhyun nodded. He look around the table then smiles at Kai.

"Yes, you and your friends may sit with us!" He said excitedly. Kyungsoo, Tao, and sehun gave him a glare but he just smile innocently. Kai and his friends sat down. Kai across from Kyungsoo, Kris across from Tao, Luhan across from Sehun, and the other boy across from Baekhyun. Baekhyun seems to be interested in the boy in front of him.

"Who is he?" He ask Kai without taking his eyes off of the boy, who was staring back. Kai took a quick look.

"Oh, he's Chanyeol." he answers. Baekhyun nods. He extended his right arm towards the boy with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun." Chanyeol stare at him blankly for a second before he smile and excepted the handshake.

"Chanyeol."

Everyone look at the two before minding their own business. Kyungsoo stared at Kai angrily while Kai just smiled but it made it got worse. The stare turned into a glare. Tao and Kris were just staring at each other with a smile. Both not seeming to have any problems. While, Sehun was glaring at Luhan ( you probably know why) while he just smille innocently at him causing Sehun to roll his eyes and eat his food. But Luhan was watching. Tao started to eat to and also recognize Kris watching him so he tried to be as calm as possible. Kyungsoo started to eat and yes, he knows kai is watching him but tries his best to ignore him. Everyone on the table seem to have difficulties sitting together except for Baekhyun and Chanyeol who seems to be having a great time. Then the bell rings and it was time for class. baekhyun and Chanyeol was walking together like a couple while the others, not so much.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry. I know this is short but I still hope you will still enjoy this though. Yay! New couple: Beakyeol!!!!!!!! *celebrates* You guys didn't expect Baekyeol to be in here, right? Oh well, Yay! Love letter from Kai!!!! *celebrates* Hope you enjoy this chspter!!!! I'll update more later on!!!! :D Have a great time reading and also if you realize 4th of July is tomorrow, so Happy Early 4th of July!!!!!!! And my birthday is coming up soon!!!!!! I luv the month of 'July'. Hope you all do to, JK *XP* ENJOY!!!!!! ^^