Chapter 24

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Luhan dragged Sehun to a room. He stopped in front of the door but he was still holding onto Sehun's wrist. Luhan closed his eyes as he lifted his left hand in front of the door. Sehun tilted his head a bit as he stared at Luhan with curiosity. 

'What is he doing?' Sehun thought.

Suddenly, the door swung open. Revealing a strange desert. No one seemed to be there. Sehun stared at the door with his jaws dropped. 

'How can there be a door to the outside when we're inside a building?' He thought.

Luhan opened his eyes and stared at Sehun. He smirked.

"S.M. is not a normal building, Hunnie." Luhan started.

Sehun blinked at him.

"Like Sooman said. S.M. is a school where you can learn everything. You may think this door leads us to a desert but it's not. What you're seeing now is just a hologram. It's a perfect room for those who has wind powers to learn to control it."

"You mean what I'm seeing now isn't real?" Sehun asked, still shocked.

"Yeah. Go in." He gestured towards the door.

Sehun gave him an are-you-kidding-me look. He shook his head, stubbornly.

"No. There's no way I'm going in there." Sehun said as he looked away while crossing his arms.

Luhan read his mind and smirked.

"The reason you're not going in there because you're scared, right?" He asked.

Sehun stomped his right foot and groaned.

"Gosh. Whatever. I'm still not going in." He said.

"You sure? Would you rather go in by yourself or do you want me to help you with it?" Luhan smirked.

Sehun glared at him. He still stood at his spot. Luhan smirked before grabbing Sehun's wrist and threw him into the room before shutting the door behind him. Sehun shot a glare at him.

"Yah! What was that all about?!" He shouted at Luhan, who leaned against the door with his back and arms crossed.

"I told you if you're not going to come in then I have to help you with that." He shrugged.

Sehun shot another glare at him before sighing in defeat.

"Fine. What am I suppose to do in here?" He said as he looked at their surroundings.

"I have to teach you how to use your powers." Luhan replied.

Sehun stopped looking and stared at Luhan.

"How are we going to do that?" He asked.

"Simple. Shut your eyes." Luhan commanded.

Sehun gave him a weird look.

"Just shutting my eyes won't even help me do anything but sleep." He complained.

"Just shut your eyes." Luhan threatened with a glare.

Sehun gulped before shutting his eyes.

"So what now?" He asked.

"Okay, concentrate. Keep on concentrating until you see something. When you do, tell me." Luhan continued.

"What the hell am I supposed to see?" Sehun asked.

Luhan groaned in frustration.

"Just tell me when you see something whitish or bluish wave."

Sehun huffed before shutting up for about ten minutes or so. Luhan just stared at him for the whole time. He read his mind before rolling his eyes.

'He is serious, right?' He thought before pushing himself off the wall and walked towards Sehun.

Luhan stopped right in front of him. Sehun huffed and groaned.

"Aw! Man, this is so hard. Lulu, I can't see a thing." Sehun opened his eyes but was shocked to find Luhan so close to him.

He fell backwards as Luhan just watched in amusement.

"What the hell?! When did you get here?!" Sehun asked as he stayed on the ground.

"How else? I walk here." Luhan replied, sarcastically.

"Why did you walk here? I thought you're going to stay by the door." Sehun asked.

"You're not getting anything. You weren't even concentrating that's why you can't even see your own power." Luhan explained.

"Well, you didn't tell me the proper way, Lulu." Sehun huffed.

"Get up." Before Sehun got up, Luhan just grabbed his wrist and pulled him up.

"Geez, Mister. I can get up by myself, you know."

"Of course, I know. But you're such a snail."

"Yah! Who said I'm a snail?!"

"I did." Luhan smirked.

Sehun shot him a glare.

"How long are you going to glare at me? If you want to get out of here, then you better learn how to control your powers. If you don't, don't even think about leaving here."

Sehun's jaws dropped.

"What the hell kind of rule is that?! I have lessons tomorrow!"

"Doesn't matter. What matters is your powers." Luhan shrugged.

"Education comes first." Sehun said.

"But for you, your powers come first. How would you expect to go to school when you're in danger?" Luhan asked.

"I don't care. I just want to go to school." Sehun shot back.

"Look. It's not me who's holding you back. It's yourself. I'll let you go until you learn how to control your powers."

Sehun thought about it again before sighing in defeat.

"How long would that take?" He asked.

"Depends." Luhan shrugged.

"But for someone's powers as strong as yours. It'll probably take about a couple of weeks maybe even months."

Sehun's jaws dropped even more wider than before.

"You're kidding me, right?" He asked.

"Absolutely not." Luhan grinned.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry. I know I cut it short. Hope you guys still enjoy! ^^

Kekeke. This is going to get random. But if you're in Sehun's spot, what would you rather do? Still go to school or stay with Luhan and learn to control your powers? Well, I don't really know what to do but I rather stay with Lulu. How about u guys? X)

Yay! Over 200 subbies! Thanks 2 wildvampire!!!! i luv u!!!! congratulations on being this story's 200th subbie and Japanda 4 being 100th subbie!!!! Congratulations 2 the 2 of u!!! as a gift, i would like the 2 of u request any couples u want me 2 write about! any 6 of them. i'll just extend their moments 4 ya! sounds good? nae? okay, good! i'll go with that! XD

P.S: 2morrow is the last of finals 4 me and also the last day of school then it's WINTER BREAK!!! whoo! can't wait! :D

Seeya later guys! ;D