Chapter 27

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Lay followed Suho throughout the whole building. The two had walked to the other side. Lay's legs were getting tired so he was kind of limping. Finally, Suho stopped. Lay glanced at the room. It was a medical center.

"What are we doing here?" He asked.

Suho just smiled in response before he opened the door. He grabbed Lay's wrist and dragged him in. Everyone in the room bowed to both of them. Suho and Lay bowed in response.

"Ah, is this Lay, your soul mate?" One boy asked.

"Nae, Siwon-shi. This is him." Suho replied.

Lay bowed. Siwon smiled in response.

"So, what's he doing here?" Another boy asked.

"He's here to heal the others, Kibum." Suho replied.

Lay stared at Suho; jaws dropped and wide eyes. Suho saw it in the corner of his eyes and smiled at him.

"Oh. Follow me." Kibum motioned them to follow him.

Suho grabbed Lay's wrist and dragged him. Kibum stopped in front of the door and unlocked it. He opened the door and Suho and Lay followed him. When Lay saw the patients, he looked away immediately. The reason? Some were bloody and so on and on. Suho chuckled at this. Kibum gave them masks. Suho and Lay slipped it on.

"I-I am s-suppose t-to h-heal them?" Lay stuttered as he pointed at the patients.

"Yeah, if you can. Which I doubt it. I know you can heal all of them." Suho replied.

Lay turned around and shut his eyes.

"A-Are you s-serious? There's like a bunch of them." He said.

"Not a big deal." Suho said.

"W-What cause a-all of them t-to be like t-that?" Lay asked.

"Anonymous' men." Suho sighed.

"Why? What did they do?" Lay asked.

"These men are our spies. They were assigned to spy on Anonymous and his men to know what they're planning. He found out and tried to kill them since they know what he was planning." Suho replied.

"What was his plans?" Lay asked.

"We already told you. His plans were to capture all twelve of us and take our powers away for something evil." Suho replied.

"Oh...does he want anything else?" Lay asked.

"Are you always this curious?" Suho asked.

"I am curious." Lay shot back.

"Okay, guys. Stop it. Let's see if Lay can heal them." Kibum cut them off.

Suho sighed as Lay huffed.

"Lay take your hands away from your eyes." Kibum said.

Lay, slowly, removed his hands from his eyes but his eyes were still closed.

"Lay, your eyes need to be open." Kibum said.

Lay opened his eyes slowly. When he saw the patients, he take his away from them and stare at something else. Suho and Kibum chuckled.

"Go ahead, Lay. Show us what you got." Suho said.

Lay huffed before walking towards the patients. As much as he hate looking at their wounds, he forced himself to look at them. The wounds are pretty deep and serious. Lay shut his eyes and tried to focus. He don't know what he's doing but he was wishing for their wounds to close. Lay opened his eyes again when he heard clapping sounds. He stared at everyone in confusion.

"Why are all of you clapping?" Lay asked.

"You did it." Kibum replied.

"Did what?" Lay asked.

"You healed their wounds. Look." Suho replied as he pointed at the patients.

Lay blinked before glancing down at the patients. Their wounds were not there anymore. He was so amazed.

"Did I really do that?" Lay asked.

"Yes, you did." Suho replied.

"Okay. Lay, you did a good job. You may leave." Kibum said.

Lay nodded before following Suho out of the door. On the way, they met Chen and Xiumin. Turns out, Xiumin had figured out how to use his power. All four walked down the stairs and met with the others except for Kai, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun.

"Huh? Where's Kai hyung and Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun asked.

"They're still training." Luhan replied.

"What? Shouldn't they be done by now?" Tao asked.

"I don't know. I think they're going to stay in there for a bit of a long time." Luhan shrugged.

"Eh? Why do you think that?" Lay asked.

"You can ask Kyungsoo for yourself." Luhan grinned.

"Wait. Where's Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun asked.

Before Luhan could reply Baekhyun came running out of nowhere and hid behind Tao. Everyone stared at him in curiosity. Chanyeol came afterwards.

"Tao! Tao! Save me! Yeollie wants me to stay in the restroom with him!" Baekhyun shouted as he hid behind Tao.

"Yes! Tao, hand Bacon over to me! He still has to train!" Chanyeol shouted.

Tao was speechless. He don't know what to do. Sehun and Lay stood besides him. The other three immortals chuckled. Luhan moved over to Chanyeol and whispered something in his ear. Chanyeol grinned afterwards. Luhan patted his shoulder with a grin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoo! Another chapter for ya! Mainly Sulay~!!! Oooh~What did Luhan whisper to Chanyeol? I'm so curious. Lol. I hope this chapter is long enough. Next is Kaisoo~!!! Um, before I go. Let's enjoy some gifs for Kaisoo~! Okay, here we go.

 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoy~!!! Gifs aren't mine! They belong to their rightful owners. Okay bye~!!! :D