Chapter 1

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

11:38 P.M.

Kyungsoo was walking down the streets to his house. He stopped when he suddenly felt like someone is watching him. He look around and saw no one. He shrugged and continues to walk. Until, he felt a wind past by him. If he wasn't mistaken, it whispered something to him, right? He froze. He then suddenly felt the wind again and everything turned black.

The Next Morning 9: 36 A.M.

He woked up with a headache. He groaned as he got up to a sitting position. He looked around the room trying to locate himself and soon discovers it was his own room. He blinked several times wondering how he got here when he was still on the streets. Then he remembered that he felt some sort of wind brush pass him last night and then after that, he doesn't remember a thing at all. Kyungsoo decides to not think about it since it's giving him a headache. So he lie back down and continued sleeping. Unaware that a figure was watching his every move.

Noon 11:46 A.M.

Kyungsoo woke up again. Not only his head still hurt but he was hungry to. Suddenly, the door flung open. Kyungsoo looked up cautiously. 

"Here eat this, D.O." It was no other than Tao. Kyungsoo ate the porridge slowly. Then, another person enters. It was Sehun. He had a bowl of cold water and a dry clean towel. After Kyungsoo ate, he wet the towel and put it on his head and lie back down. Unfortunately, he fell asleep again. Tao and Sehun just  took the bowl of porridge with them before they left. But left the bowl of cold water, just in case, Kyungsoo might need it.

Next Morning 5:30 A.M.

Kyungsoo woke up and got ready for school. He was surprised that his headache disappeared. He walked to school and immediately went to his locker.he grabbed some books and went to class. He sat down immediately after he entered. Five minutes later, the teacher came in. 

"Okay, class. We will be having three new students today. You may introduce yourselves now." One of the boys stepped up and bowed.

"Annyeong, my name is Luhan. Hope we can be friends?" Then he bowed again. The other boy stepped up and bowed.

"Annyeong, my name is Wu Fan but I prefer Kris. Please take care of me." He bowed again. Then it was the last boy's turn. He stepped up and bowed

"Annyeong, my name is Kim Jongin but I prefer Kai. Hope we can be friends?" He bowed again. Kyungsoo stared at Kai. He remembered that voice. It was the one he heard in the winds. Could it be him?

"Okay, and I am your Math teacher, Mr. Lee." The three of them nodded in response.

"Okay, now for your seats." He scanned the seating chart.

"Okay, Luhan, you sit next to Sehun, Kris next to Tao, and Kai next to Kyungsoo." Mr. Lee said and the three obeyed. After the three boys sat down, Mr. Lee started the lesson.

"Hey, Kyungsoo." Kai whispered. Kyungsoo didn't answered but stared at him weirdly. Kai chuckled softly.

"Do you like to dance?" Kai asked again and Kyungsoo shot him a shut-up-I'm-trying-to-learn face with a glare. Kai recognized the face.

"Okay, okay. Don't have to be so mean?" Kai pouted. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and tried to focused when he felt as if someone was watching him. He turned to look at Kai and found out that he was the one who was watching him with a smile. Kyungsoo frowned.

"Stop looking at me. Trying to study here." Kai chuckled while he nodded. But no matter what Kyungsoo is doing or where he is, Kai would watch his every move. Without taking them off of Kyungsoo even a second.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoo! I've been updating a lot of chapters lately. If this is boring, mianhae! Mainly about the Kaisoo couple. Oh well, enjoy!^^