Chapter 16

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Kyungsoo was standing there staring at Kai as Kai was thinking. He kept on staring and staring until he lost his patience.

"Yah, have you thought of anything yet?" He asked, impatiently.

"Shh~!!!" Kai said with a finger over his lips.

"You're interrupting my thoughts."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"It seems like you thought of nothing yet."

"How did you know?"

"Your eyes are telling me."

Kai seemed amused.

"Have you cooked before?" Kyungsoo asked.

"To be honest, no." Kai answered with no emotion.

"Why didn't you say so earlier? I could've been cooking by now." Kyungsoo complained.

Kai chuckled before walking towards the living room. He sat down on the couch as Kyungsoo started to cook. After Kyungsoo was done, he set up the table and called Kai over. Kai got up from the couch and sat down on an empty chair and stared at all the dishes Kyungsoo made. There was a lot of food (A/N: name all the dishes you know). 

"Wow." Kai said with a smile.

"You can cook."

"Thank you." Kyungsoo said as he sat down on the chair across from Kai.

Kyungsoo started to dig in but stopped when he realized Kai wasn't eating.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked. Kai rolled his eyes.

"Don't you remember who I am?" Kai asked back.

"Oops, I forgot."

"Sure." Kai rolled his eyes again.

"Tsk. You're too cold." Kyungsoo mumbled. Of course Kai heard it.

"Cause it's my true self."

"Pfft. Yeah, right."

"Whatever." Kai rolled his eyes.

"You know I've never seen Sehun be so childish towards anyone before." Kyungsoo changed the subject.

"So?" Kai asked with no emotion,

"I guess Luhan changed him somehow."

"That should be the opposite."

"What do you mean?" Kyungsoo rose an eyebrow.

"Luhan was a really cold vampire. He never had interest in anyone, especially mortals."

Kyungsoo shuddered at that.

"And?"

"When we met you guys the day we got here, he changed."

"You're not being specific here." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"I mean that Luhan is interested in Sehun."

"I can already see that."

"Why did you talk about them all of a sudden?" Kai asked, staring at Kyungsoo.

"Uh...I don't know what to talk about." Kyungsoo simply replied as he continued to eat his food.

"Sure."

"Oh yeah! I've been wondering..."

"Wondering about what?" Kai interrupted.

"Wondering why an immortal like you are protecting a mortal like me?"

Kai stopped his actions as he shifted his gaze on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo mentally cursed himself for asking that question. Kai stared at Kyungsoo for about a minute or two before replying.

"It's cause you're my soul mate."

Kyungsoo's jaws dropped.

"Impossible."

"Possible. And your life is in danger too."

"H-How did you k-know?"

"Cause I'm your soul mate." Kai shrugged.

Before Kyungsoo could ask another question, Kai stopped him.

"Eat or else go to sleep."

With that, Kai got up and left the table. Kyungsoo continued to stare at him until he was gone. He huffed before throwing the dishes into the sink and wash them. After he was done, he dried his hands before lying on the couch. He kept on thinking about the words Kai told him but he was too tired that his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier until darkness took over him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaisoo for ya!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy guys, sorry for it being a boring chappie. Sorry again for it not being fluff. Oh well maybe next time, bye! ^^