Final

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

After Baekhyun released everyone, he flashed a bright light towards the vampire that was trying to bite him earlier. The man screamed in pain before he collapsed on the floor. Anonymous was beyond furious.

"Kill him. Now." He commanded as he pointed at Baekhyun.

A few vampires tried to attack Baekhyun but a line of flames blocked their way as a few objects hit them. Those vampires hissed at Luhan and Chanyeol. They tried to attack them but Suhio splashed water at them.

Youngjae, Lay, and Zelo were sitting at a corner away from the fight scene. They watched everyone. Kyungsoo sat besides them with Sehun. As a few vampires ran towards them, either Sehun pushed them away with his powers or Kyungsoo would punch the floor to trip them.

The other immortals started to attack Anonymous' men. The room was a chaos. Kai glanced at Kyungsoo before glancing at Anonymous. His eyes narrowed as he saw the seat was empty. He looked around the room to find him. Kai's eyes widened when he saw him behind Kyungsoo and Sehun.

Anonymous smirked at him before he grabbed Kyungsoo and Sehun and dragged them away.

"Kyungsoo! Sehun!" Youngjae, Zelo, and Lay shouted in unison as tried to help them but Anonymous pushed them away.

Kai and Luhan glared at Anonymous when they saw Kyungsoo and Sehun in his arms. Anonymous smirked at them as he dragged Kyungsoo and Sehun out with him.

"Let us go!" Kyungsoo and Sehun shouted in unison as they struggled.

Anonymous just ignored the two and just continued to drag them. Kai and Luhan exchanged looks before Luhan put a hand on Kai's shoulder and the two teleported to where Anonymous was.

Anonymous turned around and smirked.

"So you two managed to make it after all." He said.

"Let. Them. Go." Kai growled.

"I will let them go...in there." Anonymous said as he nodded his head behind him.

Kai and Luhan's eyes darkened when they saw a river of lava flowing. Kyungsoo and Sehun exchanged glances before they elbowed Anonymous and ran towards Kai and Luhan. Kyungsoo ran into Kai's arms as Sehun ran into Luhan's arms.

 Anonymous growled before lifting his right up. A red ball formed above it and he threw it towards the four boys in front of him. Kai teleported to another side with Kyungsoo as Luhan held his right hand up and stopped the attack. The red ball froze in it's spot.

Luhan glanced back and smiled when he saw Tao. Kris and the others ran towards him.

"Go! Luhan gege! Hurry! I can't hold it any longer!" Tao shouted.

Luhan pushed the attack back at Anonymous. Anonymous was taken aback by the sudden attack. The red ball hit him. He screamed in pain as he fell back. Luhan dropped down on his knees. He was exhausted.

"Lulu?" Sehun asked.

"What?" Luhan asked.

"I think I like you." Sehun whispered shyly.

"I think I like you too." Luhan smiled weakly.

"Yes for Hanhun!" Baekhyun shouted as he hugged Chanyeol.

"Guys, I don't think we should be happy yet." Youngjae said.

Everyone stared at him in confusion. He pointed behind all of them. They followed his finger and gasped. Anonymous was not Anonymous anymore. He was a giant monster. He was like about six stories tall and he had wings.

"Omo! He looks so scary." Tao said as he hid behind Kris.

"I totally agree with ya!" Zelo shouted.

Anonymous growled before he swung his hand and the immortals and mortals ducked down.

"He's too tall for us to attack him down here!" Himchan shouted.

"We're going to need to fly up there and attack him!" Youngjae shouted.

"How are we going to do that?!" Xiumin asked.

"Me and Kris will fly up there with a few of you guys. Together, we'll try to attack him." Chanyeol replied.

Kris and Chanyeol whistled in unison. Kris' dragon and Chanyeol's phoenix flew out of nowhere and landed in front of them. The two got on with Baekhyun behind Chanyeol and Tao behind Kris and a few others.

Kris and Chanyeol took off. Chanyeol's phoenix and Kris' dragon breathe flame at Anonymous. Anonymous screamed in pain as he threw a red ball at the dragon and phoenix. Luckily, they dodged in time.

Xiumin shot a few ice knives and Chen shot a lightning at Anonymous. Anonymous tried to dodge the attacks by flying away but Sehun used his powers and blew Anonymous where the attack were going. Anonymous screamed in pain again.

"I'll kill al of you!" He shouted before throwing another red ball at everyone.

They all dodged it. Suddenly, a few beams flashed straight at Anonymous. Everyone turned around to see all 15 Super Junior members behind them with SHINee, SNSD, F(x), TVXQ, Sooman, and everyone else.

"Everyone! Aim your powers towards Anonymous and released all your strength!" Sooman shouted.

Everyone raised their hands up as a beam flashed from everyone's hand towards Anonymous. The beams flashed through him as he screamed in pain. Slowly, he collapsed and never rise again.

Everyone dropped to their knees. Kris and Chanyeol got off of their dragon and phoenix and collapsed on their knees.

 

A few months later...

Everyone were hanging out at school. Every students knew they are all going out now. Kai and Kyungsoo were holding hands as they walk around the school.

"Kai, I have something to tell you." Kyungsoo said.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

"I...I like you." Kyungsoo replied.

Kai smiled.

"What? I can't hear you." He cupped his ear as he leaned in a bit.

"I like you." Kyungsoo said a bit louder.

"What?" Kai asked.

Kyungsoo huffed.

"I like you~!" He sang as loud as he can.

"I like you too!" Kai shouted.

The two laughed. They heard cheering and clapping behind them so they turned around. Kai and Kyungsoo blushed when they saw everyone.

"When are you guys getting married?" Baekhyun asked.

"Is now okay?" Tao asked.

"When you guys have kids, tell me!" Zelo shouted.

"Don't forget to invite us to your wedding~!" Youngjae and Daehyun shouted in unison.

"Shut up!" Kai and Kyungsoo shouted in unison.

"Ooooh~!" Everyone mocked them.

 

A few weeks later...

Everyone got married and lived happily ever after.

~THE END~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the lame ending. I'm not good with endings so please forgive me. Before I go I want to thank you guys for subbing, commenting, and upvoting this story. It means a lot to me. I'll miss you guys a lot! Okay, bye~!!! :'D