Chapter 23

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Everyone followed Sooman into his office. He sat down on his seat and gestured everyone else to sit as well. The six mortals sat down awkwardly as they glanced at the room. It was big and was painted pink. His desk was as big as the two bookshelves beside him. There was a very big window behind him. The sunlight was glaring though but was covered by some pink curtains.

"So...why are we in here?" Baekhyun asked, breaking the silence.

"Well...just wanted to tell you mortals..." He paused and pointed at the six of them.

"Something important."

The six mortals gulped as the other six immortals watched in amusement.

"What's that something important you're talking about?" Tao asked, though he's scared, his face showed nothing.

Sooman chuckled at his expression.

"About Anonymous." He replied.

The six mortals shuffled nervously in their seats once they heard Anonymous' name.

"Is that all we're here for?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No. We're also here about your powers." Sooman replied.

"Who is Anonymous? And what does he want with our powers?" Sehun asked, innocently.

Sooman gave the six immortals a curious glance as they all shrug in response.

"So I see your soul mates had told you boys part of this." Sooman glared at the six immortals, who just smiled innocently at him.

He rolled his eyes and paid attention towards the mortals instead.

"Anonymous is the leader of the Red Force. He wants to use all twelve of your powers take over Earth and planet Exo." Sooman explained.

"What is planet Exo?" Lay asked.

"The planet where you guys came from."

"Huh?" The six mortals stared at him in confusion.

"Don't we have to be immortals to be from there?" Xiumin pointed out.

Sooman stared at him with a puzzled look before mouthing an 'o'.

"Oh, right. Forgot you boys are the reincarnation of the Legends."

"What do mean we're the reincarnation of the Legends?" Sehun asked.

"Will you stop asking questions and let him explain?" Luhan asked in annoyance.

Sehun pouted at him. Sooman laughed at the two.

"Just like the old times." He said.

"What about the old times?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Those two." Sooman pointed at the Hanhun/Hunhan couple.

"They used to fight before Sehun died and reincarnated into what he is now." 

Sehun stared at him.

"You mean I was with Lulu in the past life?!" He asked as he pointed at Luhan.

"That's Luhan and yes." Luhan replied.

Sehun jaws dropped as he stared at Luhan, blankly. Luhan just stared at him back with an expressionless face.

"What about us? Were we together with our soul mates in the past?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes. That's why you guys are soul mates. You're met to be together no matter who or what you are." Sooman replied.

"So...about Anonymous...did he try to used our powers to take over Earth and Exo?" Lay asked.

"Yes." Sooman sighed.

"How did we, mortals, died?" Xiumin asked.

"The six of you sacrificed yourselves to the Tree of Life so Anonymous' plans would fail." Sooman replied.

"For centuries, we've tried to sealed him but somehow he escaped and now he's alive. Also, he knows you boys reincarnated and now he's after you boys first before he get the others."

"Is that why we have to learn about our powers?" Tao asked.

"Yes. Once, you boys learn how to control them, it will make it hard for Anonymous to take it away from you."

The boys nodded, understanding.

"Okay, your soul mates will take you to private rooms to teach you to control the powers, etc. Now go, you're dismissed." Sooman shooed them away.

All twelve of them got up and bowed before leaving.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chappie is short. This chapter is like the six mortals past so if it's confusing, sorry. Tell me and I'll try my best to explain it to you. But it shouldn't be confusing, right? X/

Anyway, if you are an Exotic (which I know ALL of u r) and support gender bender, then check this story out! X)

Link:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/263990/disney-princess-tales-k-pop-version-comedy-drama-fluff-genderbender-kpop-romance-exo

Sub and comment on what u think! X)

Also, I'm sorry for not telling u guys earlier but for the next few days I have finals so slow updates for now. The reason i updated because i have no homework and my annoying lil sis begged me 2. So yeah. Wish me luck. Don't worry. I'll try my best 2 update as fast as I can. Please be patient. Also, i get out early and I don't have school on Friday and this is the last week of school and I go on Winter Break for 3 weeks!!!! Can't wait!!! XD

Til the next chappie, peace. X3