Chapter 17

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

The next morning, the sun rise so high that it glared through the curtains which caused Sehun to turn around and hug his pillow. He wondered why he heard a soft chuckle. Sehun shrugged it off and started to snuggle against it. The chuckle got a bit louder now. Sehun got annoyed so he scolded it.

"Lulu, stop chuckling. You're a pillow not that vampire jerk, Luhan. Stop chuckling. If you continue to chuckle, then I'll-"

Sehun was cut off by Lulu talking.

"Then you'll what, Hunnie."

'Why does Lulu sound like that vampire Luhan? Wait! Lulu can't talk! He's just a pillow! Wait if Lulu can't talk, then whose voice is this?' Sehun thought in his sleep. 

When he realized, his eyes shot opened to see Luhan grinning down at him.

"AH~!!!" Sehun screamed as he started to hit Luhan.

"Woah, woah. Hunnie, what happened to you? Woah." Luhan said as he was trying to stop Sehun from hitting him.

That continued until Luhan grabbed both of Sehun's wrist and held them tight. Sehun stopped his actions but kept his eyes closed. He was breathing heavily as Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Yah, why did you hit me for?" Luhan asked as he stared at Sehun.

When Sehun didn't reply, Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Why are your eyes closed? Scared?" Luhan asked as he leaned in a bit closer.

Sehun's eyes opened when those words escaped Luhan's mouth. But their faces were too close. Just about a few inches away. Sehun's heart started to beat like crazy. The more he stared at Luhan, the more faster it got. Luhan's heart beat pounded like crazy as well but he chose to ignore it. Luhan heard Sehun's heart beat so he grinned.

"Why is your heart beating like that?"

That question caused Sehun's heart to beat even more faster. Luhan grinned.

"Do you like me?"

"N-No." Sehun stuttered and cursed himself for that.

"You sure?" Luhan smirked as he leaned in a bit more closer.

"Your heart seems to like me."

"No it doesn't!" Sehun protested as he regained conscious.

Luhan chuckled.

"Then why is it pounding like crazy?"

Sehun flushed as he glared at Luhan.

"Because you're too close." He replied, without knowing what he was saying.

"That doesn't make sense. Admit it, you like me."

Sehun scoffed.

"Why should I like a vampire like you? It's unnatural for a mortal to fall in love with an immortal." Sehun crossed his arms and looked away.

"Well is it unnatural for an immortal to fall in love with a mortal?" Luhan asked.

Sehun turned his head towards him and was about to reply when he saw Luhan's face changed. It seemed to be serious like he was trying to tell him something. Sehun lost his words.

"Uh...uh..."

"Uh what? Shouldn't it be unnatural?"

"Uh..."

"Exactly. It doesn't matter who you are or what your age is. Love is what that matters."

Sehun raised an eyebrow.

"You talk like you're in love."

"Maybe I am."

"Who is it?" Sehun asked a bit too quickly and mentally slap himself for that.

Luhan smirked as he leaned closer to Sehun's ear.

"It's you." He whispered.

Before Sehun could reply Luhan let go of his wrists and got off of him. He got off the couch and went up the stairs to his room. Sehun was frozen. He tried to process what Luhan just said. When he realized it, he came back to reality and blushed at the thought of it.

"Stop daydreaming and come in here." Luhan yelled from upstairs.

Sehun flinched and glared at the stairs. He huffed before pushing himself off the couch and went up to Luhan's room. When he got there, he stayed by the door frame."

"What?" Sehun asked rudely.

Luhan stopped his actions and glared at him.

"Don't you know how to use formal language to your older partner?"

"I can use it if I want to and even if you're older than me, you'll never get my respect." Sehun declared.

Luhan smirked in amusement.

"Well then I'll have to give you a punishment for that." He got up from the floor and walked towards Sehun.

Sehun started to get scared as he started to back away as Luhan was walking towards him.

"W-What kind of p-punishment?"

"You'll see." Luhan smirked.

Sehun didn't want to know what kind of punishment Luhan had in mind so he just decided to do whatever Luhan said.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop using informal languages towards you!" Sehun shouted as he covered his face with the palms of his hands.

Luhan stopped his tracks and smirked as Sehun shouted those words.

"Alright, you better use formal language with me or else you'll receive the punishment for sure."

Sehun put the hands down and stared at Luhan.

"W-What was the p-punishment?"

"Taking away your ity." Luhan smirked in amusement.

"No, you wouldn't do that."

"Wanna try?"

"No!" Sehun glared at him.

Luhan laughed as he turned his heels around and headed back to what he was doing. Sehun just stared at him in disbelief.

'Can't believe this vampire.' Sehun thought.

While Luhan was doing what he was doing, he smirked as he heard Sehun's thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whew! Hunhan/Hanhun for ya!!! XD

Enjoy~!!! Hope this chappie isn't too bad. :)

P.S: Sehun named his hugging pillow, Lulu. XD