Chapter 10

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

The Taoris couple and the Baekyeol couple split up and went their own way. Tao and Kris were walking down the streets when suddenly Tao got hungry and wanted to go in the cafe. Kris agreed, so they both went in. They sat down at an empty table, across from each other. Not long after that, did a young boy, who was a waiter, came to their table.

"Hello. Want would you two like?" The waiter asked as he took out his pad and prepare himself to write.

Tao looks up at the familiar voice.

"Lay!" Tao exclaimed.

The boy looked up from his pad.

"Hi, Tao." He smiled.

"And?" Lay rose an eyebrow in confusion when he saw Kris.

"Oh. This is Kris, my boyfriend."

Lay mouthed an 'o' before he smiled.

"Hi. I'm Lay, Tao's friend. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Kris smiled.

"So what do you two want to drink?" Lay asked again as he prepare himself to write.

"Water is fine with me." Kris replied and Lay jot it down on the pad.

"Tao?"

"Hot Chocolate with Chocolate Cake!" Tao exclaimed.

Lay shook his head before he wrote it down. After he was done, he left to prepare their orders. Another boy entered the cafe and spotted Kris. He walked towards their table.

"Kris, what are you doing here?"

Tao and Kris looked up and spotted a red-headed boy, smiling at them.

"Oh, Suho."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Suho asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool. Hi, I'm Suho."

"Oh, I'm Tao."

Tao and Suho shook each others' hand. 

"Suho, why won't you sit with us?" Tao asked.

"Sure." Suho said as he sat down in between them.

Not long after that, Lay arrived with the cup of water, hot chocolate, and chocolate cake. He leaned forward to set it down. When he looked up, he discovered Suho looking at him with interest. Suho was smiling at him and Lay smiled back before he stood back up.

"Lay-ge, why won't you sit with us?" Tao asked.

"Uh...I don't know Tao."

"Aw. Come on, Lay-ge."

Lay smiled and shook his head.

"Fine then." Tao said as he raised his hand up to his cheeks and

"Buing~Buing~"

Kris and Suho stared at the two with interest as Lay groaned before nodding. He took the other empty seat since it was the last one. Tao started to eat his cake and drank hia hot chocolate as Kris watched him while drinking his water. Suho stared at Lay while he just kept his head down, not wanting to make eye contact with Suho.

"Kris, I got to pee." Tao said, cutely.

Kris chuckled before nodding. Tao turned towards Lay.

"Lay-ge, where's the restroom?"

Lay looked at him before pointing to where the restroom is. Tao nodded before turning towards Kris.

"Come on, Kris. I got to go bad." With that, Tao and Kris left to the restroom, leaving Lay with Suho.

Suho kept on staring at Lay as Lay kept his head down. There was an awkward silence in between them until Suho decides to break it.

"Is your name really Lay?" Suho asked.

Lay looked up and saw Suho staring at him with his arms crossed.

"No." Lay replied.

"Then, what's your real name?" 

"Zhang Yixing."

"How old are you?"

"21."

"Cool. We're the same age."

"Wait. You're 21? I thought you were older."

Suho chuckled.

"How do you think that?"

"Um. I don't know. I just have a feeling."

Lay looked away to avoid eye contact with Suho as Suho stared at him. (A/N: More like studying him. XP)

"When's your birthday?" Suho asked.

"October 7."

"Mines is May 22."

Lay looked back at him.

"So you are older than me." Lay chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

'Cute.' Suho thought as he stared at Lay.

"Yeah. And what do you mean by me being older?" Suho asked, getting suspicious.

"Um..." Lay started.

'Aish. Why do I have a feeling he's way older lthan he is? Why do I have a feeling he's around the thousands? What! Lay, stop it. No one can be older than one-thousand years. Aish. What are you thinking?' Lay thought as he was trying to search for the words to tell Suho.

Suho smirked as he read Lay's mind.

'So this kid seems to know about vampires.' Suho thought.

"Never mind. You don't need to tell me because I already know." Suho smiled.

Lay rose an eye brow at him.

"Know what?"

"Never mind. Oh. I forget to introduce myself. I'm Suho."

"Suho is not your real name, right?" Lay asked.

Suho chuckled before nodding.

"Yep."

"Then what's your real name?"

"Not telling you yet but you'll find out soon." Suho smirked.

Lay nodded as he started to get a feeling that Suho isn't normal. Just in time, Tao and Kris arrived and sat down.

"Whew. Finally." Tao exclaimed as he continued to finish the rest of his food and drink. Kris didn't bother to drink anymore water. Lay kept his head down again because he knew Suho was watching him. Kris noticed Suho staring at Lay so he sent a message to him.

"Why are you staring at Lay?" Kris asked in their heads.

"He's interesting." Suho answered as he just continued to stare at Lay.

"He's looks uncomfortable."

"Whatever."

"So how are you going to protect him from the others?"

"You'll see."

Their message stopped as Kris shook his ehad and continues to watch Tao as Suho smirked at Lay. Soon, Tao was finished with his food.

"Lay-ge, I'm done."

Lay nodded before gathering up the plate and the two cups and left to the kitchen. Unaware, Suho kept his eyes on him. Lay came out and walked towards their table.

"So are you guys going?" Lay asked.

"Yep. Oh! Here's the money." Tao said as he threw some cash into Lay's hand.

Lay took it and went to the cash register to put it in. Kris and Tao got up but Suho didn't.

"Suho, you're not coming with us?" Tao asked as he realized Suho was still in his chair.

"No. I'm staying a bit longer."

Tao nodded as Kris shook his head. Kris and Tao left. Since Lay heard that Suho was going to stay, he knew Suho was going to be watching him for the whole day.

"Aigoo." Lay mumbled as he saw Suho watching him doing his job.

'This boy is more interesting than I thought.' Suho thought as he smirked to himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone excited for Sulay? If you are, let's cheer altogether. Ready? 1...2...3...YAY~!!!! XD

Okay. Hope you like it. :D

Yay~! This story reached over 100 subbies! Gosh! Thank you guys so much! How can I ever thank you guys? So since I'm a happy mood, if you guys want you can request a couple for me to write more about. It's all a 'thank you' gift to you guys. :D

Comment~! Subscribe~! Kamsamida~! Thank you all for reading! Annyeong~! *poof* XD