Chapter 28

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

After Kai and Kyungsoo left the room, Kai held onto Kyungsoo's wrist and snapped his finger. The two were teleported outside. It was cold and windy and Kyungsoo crossed his arms and shivered.

"K-Kai, w-what are w-we doing o-out here?" Kyungsoo asked, stuttering due to the coldness.

"Well, I can't let you practice your powers in there." Kai replied as he nodded his head towards the building.

"Why?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Your power is Earth. If you just release your power in there and if it's strong enough, you'll probably break the whole building." Kai replied.

"Oh." Was all Kyungsoo could say before his eyes scanned the place.

"Why is it so dark out here? I thought it was still daytime." He asked.

"When we're in there, it may feel like an hour but it's actually a few hours." Kai replied.

"Whoa. That sure is a long time." Kyungsoo said.

"So, what do I do?" He asked.

"Stomp on the floor." Kai replied.

Kyungsoo stared at him weirdly before stomping on the floor. He was shocked to discover cracks forming and was headed towards Kai. Kyungsoo's eyes widened to owl size. He was aware that what he did was an attack. 

Before the cracks could reach Kai, he snapped his fingers and teleported. Kyungsoo looked in circles.

"Kai? Kai? Where are you? Kai? Yah! Answer me! Where are you?!" He shouted, his umma-mode being released.

"You care about me." A voice whispered near his ear.

Kyungsoo screamed and sprinted forward. When he was far enough, he turned around. Kai was staring at him with a grin on his face. Kyungsoo frowned.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"What? You were about to attack me so I teleported behind you." Kai replied.

"I did not attack you. You told me to stomp." Kyungsoo retorted.

"Exactly." Kai grinned.

"Say, why did you tell me to stomp?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I wanted to see whether you can release your powers or not. Judging from the force, you can do it." Kai smiled.

"Okay? Is that all?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yep." Kai replied.

"Good." Kyungsoo said as he headed towards the exit.

He stopped his tracks when Kai appeared in front of him.

"What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You." Kai replied as he started to advance towards him.

Kyungsoo backed up as his eyes never left Kai.

"K-Kai, w-what are y-you trying to d-do?" He stuttered.

Kai just smirked in response. He just continued to advanced towards him.

~~~~~~~~

Inside the building, a loud rumble was heard. Not only was it loud but it was shaking the whole building. Everyone inside were trying to hold onto something so they won't fall down. Luckily, the building didn't fall down. 

Once it was still, everyone let of what they're holding and sigh a relief. They all wondered what caused that.

"Whoa! What was that?" Baekhyun asked.

"That's what I was going to say." Tao said.

"Was that an earthquake?" Sehun asked.

"What caused that?" Lay asked.

"Are Anonymous' men here?" Xiumin asked.

"No, it's not Anonymous' men." Luhan replied.

"Then what caused it?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's not a what, it's a who." Luhan replied.

"Who is it?" Sehun asked.

"Kyungsoo." Luhan replied.

"Mwo?!" The five mortals shouted in unison.

"Yep. If you guys don't believe me, then follow me." Luhan motioned for the five to follow him.

~~~~~~~~

Kyungsoo continued to back up until his back bumped against the wall. He cursed under his breath. Kai smirked before closing the gap until there only about one centimeter left. He leaned in a bit.

"Whoa! I didn't know you two were making out."

Kai stopped his actions and rolled his eyes. He turned around to glare at Luhan.

"Really, Luhan. Did you have to block?" Kai asked.

"Duh! Of course, I have to!" Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Alright. What are you guys doing out here?" Kai crossed his arms.

"It looks like Kyungsoo can control his powers because he made the whole building shook." Luhan replied.

"I-I did?" Kyungsoo asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yes, you did. If you don't believe me, you can ask everyone who were inside the building." Luhan replied.

Kyungsoo gave the other five mortals a did-I-really-did-that look. They all nodded in response. Kyungsoo nodded. He couldn't believe he really did that. All of them were unaware that a group of guys were watching them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter for you~! Here's Kaisoo for ya~! Want to enjoy some gifs before I go? Yes? Okay! Here we go!

   Suho, your eyes~! XD

 

   Aigoo. Baekyeol is just too cute! XD

 

  I wonder what they're joking about...O.o

 

   Aw~! Kris, you're so sweet! :D

 

   Aw~! Hunnie, you're so cute! >.<

 

   Kai, I saw your hand~! Your hand~! ;D

Gifs aren't mine. They belong to their rightful owners. Sorry guys. I don't know why this chapter was rated M. Okay, bye~!!! :D