Chapter 21

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

The mysterious man appeared in front of a hallway before making his way towards the door. The guards bowed to him before opening the doors. As he make his way through, he saw another man sitting on his throne with men all over the room. When he was close enough, he got down on one knee and bowed his head.

"So...how did it go?" The man sitting on the throne asked as he stared at man bowing to him.

"Those mortals knows who they are." The man replied.

"Ah. Faster than I expected."

"Indeed, sir."

"What should we do now?" One of the men in the crowd asked. 

The man smirked as his head was filled with evil thoughts.

"Let those mortals learn about their powers a bit more before we execute our plan." He replied.

"Do you still want us to spy on them?" Another man asked.

"Yes, yes. Keep an eye out on the twelve of them. But if those mortals master their powers already, kidnap them. You got it?"

"Yes..." The man looked up, showing his red eyes.

"Anonymous."

Anonymous smiled.

"Good. Now go."

The man got up and bowed before heading towards the hallway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" Baekhyun asked as he stared at Chanyeol's back.

"To a place where you can learn to control your powers." Chanyeol replied with a serious tone.

Baekhyun rose an eyebrow. This is the first time he saw Chanyeol like this. Normally, Chanyeol is derpy and playful, and hyper, and happy, and creepy, and so on. They arrived at a building. The looks of it caused shivers to go down Baekhyun's spine.

"Don't worry. Once you go inside, it's heaven." Chanyeol said.

"What do you mean by heaven?" Baekhyun asked.

"You'll see." Chanyeol grinned before grabbing Baekhyun's wrist and dragged him into the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" Xiumin asked as he looked at their surroundings.

"To a place where you can learn to control your powers." Chen replied.

'Odd.' Xiumin thought.

"Is it really that important that I learn to control my powers?" Xiumin asked.

"To be honest, yeah." 

They arrived at a building. Xiumin took a few steps back as he gulped because of its looks. Chen chuckled.

"Don't worry. You'll like it in there."

"How do you know?"

"Trust me."

With that, the two headed towards the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kris, where are we going?" Tao asked.

"To a place where you can learn to control your powers." Kris replied.

"A-Am I really in d-danger?" Tao stuttered.

"Well, yeah." Tao was about to cry but Kris stopped him immediately.

"Shh. Don't cry, Panda. I promise I won't let Anonymous get you."

"Y-You sure?"

"Definitely. Come on."

The two headed towards the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" Lay asked.

"To a place where you can learn to control your powers." Suho replied.

"So...is it true?"

"What's true?"

"That you're my s-soul mate." Lay blushed at his own words. Suho laughed.

"Yeah, it is." Lay's face was a color of a tomato now.

"Oh, here we are. Let's go in." Lay nodded as the two headed towards the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-I mean. Where are we going, hyung?" Sehun asked in annoyance.

"To a place where you can learn to control your powers." Luhan replied.

"Do I really have to?" Sehun groaned.

"Yes." Sehun groaned more loudly.

"Shut up. We're here." 

Luhan grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kai, where are we going?" Kyungsoo asked.

"To a place where you can learn to control your powers." Kai replied.

"Seriously, do I have to learn it?"

"For your information, yes."

"Wish I didn't have any powers."

"If you don't have any powers, then you won't have me."

"You talk like I like you."

"Cause you do."

"Shut up."

"Let's take a short cut."

Before Kyungsoo could reply, Kai held his hand and use his free hand to snap and both of them were teleported in front of the building.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekeke. Sorry for the short chappie, guys. Promise the next one will be a bit longer. X)

Hope you guys still enjoy it. Also added ALL 6 couples in this one. So...and yeah. Anonymous is also introduced. :)

Beware of Anonymous' EVIL plans. You guys wouldn't want to be one of his victims. Warning ya. ;)

Til the next chappie, peace. :D