Chapter 26

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Tao followed Kris to god-knows-where. He just continued to watch his surroundings. Tao was starting to get scared a bit because the place was getting darker and darker. Each step they're taking, the darker it gets. Now, thinking of it. Tao starts to worry about the other six mortals. He stopped Kris by holding onto his wrist.

"Yes?" Kris asked.

"W-Where are w-we g-going?" Tao stuttered.

"Don't worry. You'll find out soon." Kris smiled.

"B-But I'm s-scared..." Tao let his voice trail off as he was about to cry.

"Aigoo. Don't cry. There's no need for you to be scared at all. I promise, you'll be safe." Kris said as he held onto Tao's hand.

Tao was immediately melted by his words. He smiled and nodded. Kris flashed a quick smile at him before he continued his tracks. The walk didn't last long. Before Tao knew it, they were standing in front of a door. Kris opened the door and motioned Tao to go in. Tao went in and was scared at how dark the room was and surprised that there pink flower petals on the floor.

"What is this all about?" He asked.

"This room is for you to train." Kris replied as he walked off to some corner.

"You mean learning how to control my powers?" Tao asked.

Kris nodded before coming back with a stick, or at least that's what it looked like, in his right hand.

"What is that?" Tao asked nodding towards it.

"This is your sword." Kris replied.

"My sword?" Tao asked, as he looked up and made eye-contact with Kris.

"Yes. Here, take it." Kris replied as he put the sword in Tao's hand.

Tao opened the sword a bit and scanned it before closing it.

"So, what am I suppose to do with this?" He asked.

"You said you needed a place to practice your wushu, right?" Kris asked.

Tao nodded before turning his head and stare at the room.

"Why are those there?" He asked, nodding at the pink flower petals on the floor.

"Sooman thought you could use those to not only practice your wushu but also to control your power." Kris replied.

"What about you? Are you going to practice?" Tao asked.

"I don't really need it. You need it more than I do." Kris replied.

"Go ahead, start." 

Tao walked towards the center of the room. He just stood there, like a lost panda.

"What's wrong?" Kris asked.

"I can't practice with these petals on the floor." Tao replied as he pointed at the pink flower petals on the floor.

Kris glanced at it before chuckling. Tao had a point. Kris shuts his eyes and sent a message to Luhan.

~~~~~~~~

Luhan and Sehun kept on bickering about the argument earlier. Suddenly, Luhan received a message from Kris and fell silent. Sehun stopped talking abd stared at him. He found it weird that Luhan became quiet all of a sudden. Luhan opened his eyes and it met with Sehun's confused eyes.

"Come on." He said before running off.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Sehun shouted before running after him.

~~~~~~~~

Luhan and Sehun arrived where Kris and Tao were. Tao stared at them in confusion.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked.

"Kris sent me a message to help you control your power." Luhan replied.

"Eh? I thought he was." Tao said.

"Yes, but he can't control anything. All he can do is fly." Luhan replied.

"Oh." Tao nodded.

Sehun walked to a corner close to them before sliding down on the floor with his back against the wall. He flinched at the coldness. Kris walked over to join him but he stood instead. Luhan started to close his eyes and the pink flower petals started to blow like a snowstorm. Sehun's jaws dropped. He got to admit, the scene was beautiful.

"Go ahead, Tao. Try to stop these petals from blowing." Kris said.

Tao nodded and tried his best to stop the petals from blowing. He nearly gave up about 10-20 minutes later. Tao groaned before opening his eyes and shook his head. Sehun nodded, understanding.

"Aigoo. This is too hard." Tao mumbled.

"I agree." Sehun said as he got on his feet and crossed his arms.

Luhan opened his eyes and the pink flower petals dropped to the floor. He sighed.

"It's alright. You two are just getting started. We'll continue tomorrow." Luhan said, eyes staring at Sehun.

"Yeah, I agree. It's getting kind of dark now. We should all go downstairs to eat dinner." Kris said.

"I thought immortals don't eat." Tao mumbled.

"Yes, but we drink blood instead." Kris replied.

Shivers ran down Tao and Sehun's spine. Kris and Luhan chuckled at this. They motioned for the two mortals to follow them before they left. Sehun and Tao followed them, without any complaints.

Image for the room Tao was in (ignore Tao):        

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo. I'm sorry for being on hiatus for a bit too long. Aish! Writer's block! I know lame excuse. I tried to extend this chapter as much as possible but somehow nothing came in mind. I know I added a bit of hunhan in here but I'm afraid if I didn't do so, then this chapter will be too short for my and your liking. Uh...I might double update later on or maybe even triple update. I don't know but I might. Let's hope so. Okay, bye~!!! ^^