Chapter 14

Trying To Make A Human Fall For A Vampire

Luhan and Sehun arrived at Luhan's house. Luhan opened the door harshly by using his powers and dragged Sehun in. He threw Sehun on the couch before sitting across from him. He crossed his arms and glared at Sehun. Sehun tilted his head a bit.

"Why are you glaring at me?" Sehun asked.

"Who gave you permission to leave like that?" Luhan asked back.

Sehun's jaw dropped. Luhan just got colder than before.

"So? Why do you care?" Sehun huffed.

"Don't know but I heard someone calling my name and looking for me so I followed the wind and discovered my Hunnie with my three besties." Luhan smirked.

"How can you hear me? I only said it in my mind. Plus, you weren't there to read my mind." Sehun said as he rose an eyebrow in confusion.

"Have you ever heard of Telekinesis?" Luhan sighed.

"Yeah." Sehun simply replied.

"What's it about?" Luhan asked.

"When you can control objects with your mind." Sehun replied as he was in his thinking gesture.

"Good, but there's more. What are they?" Luhan smiled.

"I don't know." Sehun shrugged.

"That person can also read minds of their partners from afar." Luhan uncrossed his arms and put it on the back of his neck as he leaned against the couch, waiting for Sehun's expression.

"Wait. Don't tell me you have that ability?!" Sehun pointed at him.

"Yep." Luhan smirked as he enjoyed Sehun's priceless expression.

"Ugh. Why do you have to come into my life?" Sehun ruffled his hair but he doesn't know he was doing it cutely that caused Luhan to smile a bit. (A/N: the real smile not the innocent one.) Sehun huffed before looking up to see Luhan smiling at him.

"What are you smiling at?" Sehun asked curiously.

"You were so cute when you're ruffling your hair." Luhan replied. Sehun blushed. Luhan looked at the clock and realizes its a few minutes past nine.

"Come on. You should go shower and get to bed. It's getting late." Luhan said as he got up and walked towards his room. 

Sehun followed him. Luhan was rummaging through his closet. He found two identical shirts and toss one to Sehun. Which landed on top od his head and covered his face. Sehun grabbed the shirt and pouted. Luhan ignored him and continued to search. He found a pair of sweats with dogs on it and toss it at Sehun. This time, Sehun manage to catch it and sighed in relief but Luhan threw a towel which of course landed on his head. Sehun grabbed it and glared at Luhan. Luhan had shut his closet and was leaning against it with his arms crossed as he stared at Sehun.

"What?" He asked.

"Did you really have to throw your clothes at me like I'm your clothes rack?" Sehun hissed.

"Your fault for not catching them." Luhan shrugged. Sehun huffed again as he looked at the clothes in his arms.

"What are these for?" Sehun asked as he looked at them.

"For you to wear to sleep tonight." Sehun looked up.

"Where am I sleeping tonight?"

"We're sleeping together." 

"What?!"

"Just kidding. You're sleeping on my bed."

"What about you?"

"Nah. No need for me to sleep. After all I'm a vampire. I don't sleep." Luhan reasoned.

"Oh. Then what do you do overnight?"

"Play some video games, watch movies, sometimes if I feel like it I go to your house and watch you in your sleep."

"You what?!"

"You heard me."

"Don't you do something else except for watching me?"

"I play the Rubix Cube."

"You can solve it?"

"Yep."

"What's your record?"

"46 seconds."

How can you solve it? It's really hard."

"Want me to teach you?"

"Prove to me that you can do it first." 

Sehun grabbed the Rubix cube he found on the table and moved them around before giving it to Luhan. Luhan took it and scanned it before looking at Sehun.

"Since you can do it less than a minute, I will give you a minute then."

"I can't do it in a minute." Luhan complained.

"Didn't you say your record was 46 seconds?"

"Yeah but I haven't played with it for a long time since you got my attention."

Sehun rolled his eyes and looked away to hide his blush. 

"Two minutes." Luhan said.

Sehun turned around to face him with an annoying face.

"Fine. I love two minutes. Okay start."

Luhan started to solve the cube as Sehun eyed closely at cube. He was impressed by how good Luhan is. About a minute and a few seconds later, Luhan was done. Sehun clapped cutely. Luhan gave the cube to Sehun. Sehun took it and continued clapping while holding onto it. Luhan watched with an amusement face.

"Go shower, now."

"But I want to solve this cube." Sehun complained. Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Go shower first then I'll teach you." Sehun's head turned towards him with a surprised face.

"Really?!"

"Duh! Now go or else I won't teach you."

Sehun nodded as he put the cube down and grabbed the clothes Luhan picked for him and ran towards the restroom. When the door closed and the water was running, Luhan shook his head.

"So childish but cute." Luhan grinned.

A few minutes later, Sehun came out and immediately jumped onto the couch and started to solve the cube. Luhan looked at Sehun from head to toe before grinning.

"You're cute."

"Thank you." Sehun replied but he was still trying to solve the cube.

Luhan kept his eyes on Sehun. He got up as he saw that Sehun was not getting anything at all. When he sat next to Sehun, Sehun looked up.

"Why are you sitting here?"

"To teach you how to solve this." Luhan pointed at the cube.

Sehun mouthed an 'o'. Luhan  explained everything to him but Sehun doesn't get anything. Sehun insisted on trying again. He was so concentrated that he stuck out his tongue. Luhan watched him with an amusement face. As minutes pass by, Sehun was starting to get sleepy but he still kept on trying. Luhan shook his head. Sehun sighed as he put the cube on the table and lay his head on Luhan's lap. Luhan looked down at him as Sehun's eyes was getting heavier and heavier and soon he was asleep. Sehun cuddled him like a cute puppy that caused Luhan to smile. Luhan leaned in a bit and gave a soft kiss on Sehun's forehead before whispering

"Good night, Hunnie."

With that, he sat there on the couch and cuddled Sehun as he kept on watching him for the whole night.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope ya guys luv the Hunhan/Hanhun moment! XD