Another Troublesome day

Love On Contract.

Jiyeon woke up and felt her tummy growling.

'urghhh...' She grumble as she crawled out of bed.

As she walk down the stairs, she could hear Baby's bark.

And there sat L, who was drinking his drink, and reading news.

Jiyeon approached him and sat opposite him.

'Morning.' She smiled at L, but in return, L ignored her, and continued reading.

She scrunched her nose, and looked around.

'Is there anything to eat?' She asked, as she looked at L's hands, holding a can of coke.

'YAH!' L shouted, as Jiyeon took the can of coke away from him.

'Give it back.'

Jiyeon shook her head as she threw it into the bin.

'Coke in the morning? Are you kidding me?'

She pouted as she looked around for the stuff she bought.

'HERE.' She said, as she sat beside L, and poured white coffee into his mug.

After which, Jiyeon stood up again, and headed towards the stove, and took out eggs from the fridge.

Just when Jiyeon was about to finish cooking, L stood up, folded his newspaper, and headed towards the door.

Jiyeon took a look at the untouched coffee he left on the table, and then at him.

'YAH!' jiyeon shouted, as L banged the door.

'What did I do?' Jiyeon pouted as she puts the egg onto a plate, and started cooking rice.

'Yah, why do you look so tired?' Sunggyu laughed as he poke L's eyebags.

L swipe his hyung's hands off, and complained.

'That Jiyeon. Just one day, the FIRST DAY. She got into so much trouble.'

'What trouble?' Sunggyu laughed, as he took a look in the mirror, checking his makeup before the photoshoot starts.

'She almost lost Baby!' L whined, as he touched his heart.

'But she found it back.' L smirked.

'And also got into lots of injuries too...' Woohyun cooed from the back, as L roll his eyes.

'Injured? Where?' Sunggyu sat up straight, and looked serious all of a sudden.

'Just some scratches here and there... And maybe sprain her ankle.' L shrugged.

'Is she alright?' Sunggyu asked again.

L continued shrugging, as he rearrange his hair.

'YAH! How can you be like this to a girl?!' Sunggyu shouted at L, which made L jump.

'Chill hyung!' L raised his hands to push Sunggyu back.

'Why are you so angry?'

Sunggyu snapped as he walked away from L.

As soon as they started practicing their dance-steps, Woohyun heard a little knock.

'Nuguji?' Woohyun asked, as he opened the door, and smiled brightly.

'Oh? Jiyeon ah!'

Everyone turned around, as Jiyeon walked into the practice room.

'Annyeonghaseyo...' She shyly mumbled, as she waved to Infinite.

'Oh? Jiyeon ah! You came!' Hoya smiled as he waved to her.

'Am i disturbing you guys?' She asked.

'YAH. You are. Get out.' L snickered, as Sunggyeol hit his head.

'No no... We're free now, are we?' Sunggyeol nudged his hyung, Sunggyu.

Sunggyu scratched his head, as he mumbled.

'Actually... We were in the middle of practice so...'

'oh...' Jiyeon replied, as she lowered her head, her hands behind her back.

'What's that?' Woohyun asked, as he reached out for it, and took a look.

'WAH! Its lunchboxes!' He shouted happily.

'JJINJIA?!' Sungjung shouted as he jumped up and ran towards Woohyun.

'WAHHH! It smells so nice! Noona!' He smiled.

Jiyeon blushed as she scratched her forehead.

'Let's practice one last time before we eat.' Sunggyu said charismatically, as Woohyun nodded, and passed the bag to Jiyeon.

'Wait for a while...' He said, patting her head.

Jiyeon giggled as she nodded.

The song started playing, as the infinite members became different.

Everyone's face became serious, and their cheoragraphy were flawless.

Jiyeon's eyes kept falling onto Sunngyu, as he danced flawlessly, and sang brightly.

Sunggyu too,was peeking at Jiyeon all the way, as he gave in his 100% effort, since Jiyeon ws watching.

L on the other side, was just mumbling to the lyrics, as he rolled his eyes at Jiyeon, who was mesmerized by them.

At the end of the song, Jiyeon's little applause was heard, as she stood up, and walked towards them.

'How was it?' Woohyun asked, as Jiyeon pointed a thumbs up.

'Are you guys hungry?' She asked, and everyone nodded their heads.

Jiyeon passed down the lunchbox, but held onto two.

She passed one of them to L, as he snatched it rudely.

'Yah... No tomatoes this time, right?' L asked.

Jiyeon stuck out her tongue.

'I don't know... I put... MANY.'

L stuck out his tongue as he sat beside Woohyun, eating up.

Jiyeon held onto the last box, as she walked towards Sunggyu.

'Yours...' She said, as she shyly pass it to him.

Sunggyu nodded, as he took it, and opened it up.

He smiled, as he peeked over at Hoya's lunchbox, then at his.

'Yah... Why did you have an extra egg?!' Hoya asked, as he pointed to Sunggyu's lunchbox.

'Molla.' Sunggyu smiled, as he took a bite of the sunny side up, then another bite on the hard-boiled egg.

'Oppa!' Jiyeon shouted for him, as Sunggyu lay down the mat.

'Let's eat! I'm hungry!' Sunggyu said, as the both of them sat down under a big green tree, and Jiyeon took out the basket that she prepared.

'Oh?' Sunngyu sounded, and pointed at the hard-boiled egg.

'I want that.'

Jiyeon took a look at Sunggyu's lunchbox, as she nodded, and passed the egg to him, and reached for the sunny-side up in his.

'YAH!' Sunggyu dodged, as he hid the lunchbox.

'Wae?' Jiyeon asked.

'Why are you taking my food?' Sunggyu scrunch his nose.

Jiyeon pouted, as she put down her lunchbox.

'I gave you my egg, shouldn't you give one in return?'

Sunggyu laughed, as he shook his head.

'NO, I want to have both.' He giggled.

'Hmph... Selfish...' Jiyeon pouted as she turned away from him.

'Aigooo.' Sunggyu laughed as he leaned onto Jiyeon's shoulders, and fed her a spoon of egg.

'Here you go, don't be mad...'

 

Jiyeon sat in between Woohyun and L, as she took a look at Sunggyu, and blushed a little.

'YAH.' L nudged her, as he took a spoonful of his rice.

'Your rice... Its too soft...' He complained.

'And your egg, the yolk's too hard! And your fish...'

'Then give it back.' Jiyeon said, as she reached for the lunchbox.

'MMMM?!' L shove her aside, as she looked at him with her death glares.

'Didn't you make it for me? Why are you taking it back?' L asked.

'Yah, for someone like you who doesn't know how to appreciate a good cook's food, why should I give it to you? Give it back...' Jiyeon scrunch her nose, as she pull L's shirt, trying to reach for the lunchbox.

'Arasso arasso! I'll eat it! I'll be quiet.' L laughed, as Jiyeon hit his arm, and crossed her hands.

'Its tasty,' Woohyun smiled at Jiyeon, as Jiyeon smiled back.

'Really?' She asked.

'DAEBAK' Hoya shouted, as Jiyeon took a look at him, and peeked at Sunggyu again.

As soon as their lunch had finished, L shove the lunchbox to Jiyeon, and pushed her out of the room.

'Go home.' He snorted.

Jiyeon stuck out her tongue, as she walked away.

 

'Yah... Give her a ride home,' Woohyun slapped L's back, as he pushed him out of the room.

'Ah waeyo?' L asked.

'Well, you planted a kiss onto her, made her your girlfriend, so you have to bring her home.' Woohyun , as he threw L's car keys to him.

'Argh...' L grumbled, as he walk past Jiyeon and pulled her collar up.

'Let's get you home...' He sang, as he walked confidently to his car, with Jiyeon tagged behind.

'Yah... Let go!' Jiyeon complained as she slapped his hands off her shirt.

L gave her an insincere smile, as he open his own car door, and waited for Jiyeon to enter.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, as she sat in the car.

'Well. Drive!' Jiyeon said.

'Yah... Since we're out... Let's go and have fun!' Jiyeon sang.

Jiyeon was immediately snapped by L, as he shook his finger in her face.

'Firstly, I'm not into FUN. Secondly, I don't want to get snapped by the reporters again, and thirdly, You're just a temporary person who is staying at my house, so don't act like you really know me and stop coming over to give us food. You have no rights to be close to my members..'

Jiyeon stare at L as he said his words.

'Fine.' Jiyeon said, as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

'Since you hardly know me,I don't think its appropriate for the almighty you to drive me home...Oh no, its not my home, its YOUR home.' She rolled her eyes, and stepped down from the car.

'FINE!' L said, as he unbuckled his seatbelt, and got down from his car.

'BUHBYE.' He said, as he turned around, and started to walk away.

'yah... Its her, right?' Jiyeon heard mumbles from behind, as she turned around.

'YAH! Its her! Get her!'

Suddenly, a group of girls ran towards Jiyeon, and surrounded her.

'YAH YOU DIRTY ! How dare you seduce our Myungsoo oppa!' One of them shouted.

Jiyeon stood in the middle, and felt her knees went soft.

'Yah... You're the third party, aren't you?' Another one said.

'Just live your own life, why bother our oppa and unnie!'

The girls started grabbing onto Jiyeon's arms, and pulled her around.

'Yah!!!' Jiyeon shouted, as she fell onto the ground.

'This is what you get when you play with the wrong person!' The girls said, as they pulled Jiyeon's hair.

'HEY STOP IT!'

L ran towards Jiyeon, and helped her up.

The fangirls started squealing, as they looked at L.

'OPPA!! SARANGAHE OPPA!'

L rolled his eyes, as he held Jiyeon's arm.

'I'm sorry, but I think you girls, aren't my fans at all.'

'Mwoyah oppa...' The girls said.

'If you were my fans, you wouldn't hurt her. She's someone I love, and by hurting her, you're hurting me too.'

Jiyeon looked at L, as he said those words to his fans.

'I'm sorry, but please excuse me.' He said, as he hugged Jiyeon, and pulled her into the car.

Jiyeon kept quiet on her way home, as L concentrated on his driving.

Trying to break the awkward silence, Jiyeon giggled.

'haha... Your fans,they're so loyal to you.'

'Pabo yah?' L scolded Jiyeon.

'They hit you, and you said they're loyal to me? What are you?'

Jiyeon kept quiet, as she played with her fingers.

'Aniya... I think they are... Right.' Jiyeon mumbled.

'If it wasn't for me, I wouldn't have made you like this... And you won't have to break up with your girlfriend because of me...'

'You're right.' L said, as he stopped his car outside his house.

'So if you're sorry, quickly get home and stay in there. Don't cause any more trouble for me. Please.'

Jiyeon nodded, as she quickly got out of the car, and ran into the house.

 

Just then, L received a call...

'Hello?'

'Oppa...'

L's heart stopped.

'Eun...Eunseo?' He said.

'Oppa...' L could hear Eunseo's voice break into a smile.

'Eunseo yah... How are you?' L asked.

'I'm fine... Oppa, I'm fine... I'm sorry oppa...' She cried.

'I'm so sorry for leaving you. I thought we both needed time, I thought I needed. But it turns out that my heart is yearning for you. I really miss you, so much...'

'Then come back, and we'll be together again.' L begged Eunseo.

'I can't, I...I...'

 

L hung up his phone, as his eyes started to well up with tears.

'Why...Why does it have to be like this?'

 

 

***

What did Eunseo say to L??

HAHHAAA

Please comment and subscribe!!