Fallen

Love On Contract.

 

 

Minah stared at Jiyeon from top to toe.

Jiyeon was glad to see Minah after such a long time.

 

'You were like the diva in school! Everyone wondered where you went...' Jiyeon said enthusiastically as Minah sat on the bed.

 

'Get out.' She snapped.

 

'Neh?' Jiyeon stopped yacking, and looked at Minah in confusion.

 

'Now that you're clear about who I am, you should know my rules.' Minah said, as she stood up and open the door.

 

'I don't share rooms with anybody, especially people. Like you.' She pointed at Jiyeon's unbalanced fashion style.

 

Jiyeon tugged her shirt out a little, as she bit her lower lips.

 

'I have no idea how you got here. In MY room.' Minah said, as she looked around the room. 

'But don't you dare mess with me.' She looked fiercely into Jiyeon's eyes.

 

'You'll regret.' 

 

 

Jiyeon nodded as she quickly run outside the room, and shut the door tightly.

'That girl's awful.' Jiyeon scoffed, as she walk down the stairs.

 

As she walk into the living room, she saw Sunggyu and L, sitting on the couch.

L bent over and cupped his head while Sunggyu patted his back.

 

'What... Happened?' Jiyeon asked, as she walk over to them.

 

'That girl, she's Myungsoo's step-sister.' Sunggyu sighed.

'Mwoh?!' Jiyeon's jaws went wide, as she looked at L.

 

Its the first time seeing L being so afraid of someone, Jiyeon giggled a little, but stopped when L shot daggers at her.

 

'I'm going out.' L said, as he walked out of the house with Baby.

 

'Mwoyah....' Jiyeon pouted, as she turn around and look at Sunggyu.

 

'Wanna know the whole story?' Sunggyu asked, his face blushing a little.

Jiyeon blushed a little, and nodded.

 

The two of them sat by the garden and Sunggyu started explaining.

 

'Myungsoo's mother passed away 3 years ago.' Sunggyu said, as he lay on the bench.

'So Myungsoo's father re-married. At that time the woman already had Minah, and it turns out that Minah's father died before she was born. And you know, how charismatic our L is.' Sunggyu laughed and continue.

 

'And slowly, as Minah got closer to L, she fell in love with him.' 

 

Jiyeon gulped.

'Mwoyah...' 

 Sunggyu nodded and laughed.

 

'So Minah would do anything to get near to him. Even when there's Eunseo around, Minah would find ways to get near Myungsoo. She believed that Myungsoo would fall in love with her. Someday.' 

 

Jiyeon felt shivers down her spine.

'This is crazy.' She sighed, as she sent Sunggyu out of the house.

 

 

Jiyeon sat on the couch, looking at the stairs.

'I guess I'll just have to sleep here...' She touched the cold sofa, and lay down, looking at her reflection in the Tv.

 

Her eyes started wandering around, as she looked at the pictures of L and Eunseo. Her heart sank a little.

She found it weird. She had seen it more than 5 times a day, but why is everything feeling so weird now.

She felt somehow insecure about Minah, as she toss and turn on the sofa.

 

'Whatever, just sleep.' Jiyeon thoguht to herself, and dozed off...

 

 

L stood outside his house, his head in pain.

'What am I going to do about that Little ?' He thought of Minah, as he walked in.

 

The whole house was quiet, as L walked to the living room.

His eyes lay on Jiyeon, who was rolling up into a ball, shivering as she sleep.

He sighed, as he walked up the stairs, and got a blanket down for her.

 

L slowly sit beside Jiyeon, and covered her with the blanket he took from Eunseo's room.

 

He took a look at Jiyeon, and touched the warm blanket around her.

He didn't know what he was feeling.

He was confused.

Why was his heart beating so fast?

He looked at Jiyeon for the last time, and slowly got closer to her.

 

His lips slowly closed, as his hands brushed away Jiyeon's hair.

He closed his eyes, and went for a peck on her cheek.

 

His lips were burning.

 

He opened his eyes and fell on the ground.

'What the...' He thought to himself.

 

Jiyeon woke up due to L's noise.

'Oh... You're back...' Jiyeon sat up, and looked at the blanket, and looked at him.

 

L quickly stood up and brush his pants.

'Yah... Its late... I'm going to bed.' L stuttered, as he walked up the stairs.

 

'L ssi.' Jiyeon called out.

'Thanks.' She smiled at him.

 

L's heart was accelerating as he looked at Jiyeon.

He quickly turned away, and walked up the stairs, and locked himself in the room.

 

'This is not happening to me...' He pulled his hair.

'I think... I've fallen for her...'

 

 

*

YAY ExAM IS DONE AND I CAN UPDATE AS MuCH AS I WANT NOW!

 

 

Please comment and subscribe!!