When forgetting is harder than what you think.

Love On Contract.

 

 

'Drive BACK!' Sunggyu shouted at Woohyun, as Woohyun ignored him.

'Hyung! Calm down!' Woohyun said, as he tried to focus on driving.

'Nothing's going to work out if you drive back to Jiyeon!' Woohyun said.

Sunggyu lay on the car seat, frustrated.

'Hyung.' Woohyun said, as Sunggyu ignored him.

'There's nothing you can do about this. Its all in the contract.' Woohyun said, making Sunggyu gain attention.

'What contract?' Sunggyu asked, sitting up straight.

Woohyun sighed, as he explained.

'Jiyeon and L ridiculously just rummaged up a scandal, and he can't shake it off. So he made a contract with Jiyeon. She stays 3 months with him till Eunseo comes back, and Jiyeon gets money.' 

'In other words...' Sunggyu mumbled.

'Jiyeon was just used so that L could shield Eunseo. You know the rumours saying about Eunseo being a cocky actress, and dumping L...' Woohyun interrupted.

'So Jiyeon is being used as the scapegoat...' Sunggyu realized what Woohyun was saying.

'So that L could protect Eunseo from those rumours, and make it looked like... Jiyeon was the one behind it...' Sunggyu said, his eyebrows getting closer to another.

 

'Look, hyung.. Its not that serious.. HYUNG!' Woohyun got cut by Sunggyu, as Sunggyu got out of the car, running the oppposite direction.

'HYUNG!' Woohyun got off the car, as he shouted for him.

 

 

 

 

 

'AhhhH~' Eunseo sang, as she entered her room.

'I miss my bed.' She said, as she lay on it.

L stood outside the room, as he looked at Eunseo.

The place didn't look so different from before.

But something changed.

He felt that even though its the same room, the girl who's laying on that bed should be another one. 

Even though the owner is here right now...

'Oppa.' Eunseo sat up, as she smile sweetly at him.

'hmm?' L looked at Eunseo, as he faked a smile.

Eunseo giggled as she walked towards him.

'Let's go out and eat tonight. Our favourite place.' Eunseo smiled, as she hugged L.

L shook his head, as he removed her arms around him.

'Erm. Let's just cook.'  

Eunseo looked at him, as she followed behind.

'But you never cook. You don't know how.' 

L smirk a little, as he said.

'Well I learnt some cooking while you're away.' 

Eunseo smiled, as she hugged him as he open the fridge.

'Who taught you?' 

'Jiyeon..' L said excitedly, but stopped, as he looked into the fridge full of food.

'Ahh.. That housekeeper?'  Eunseo asked.

L rolled his eyes.

'Don't call her that.' L said sternly, as he took out the vegetables.

'Ah... Okay. Woohyun oppa's girlfriend.'  She chimed, as she look into the fridge.

 

Being called as Woohyun's girlfriend was the last thing L wanted to hear.

He sighed, as he washed the box of cherry tomatoes, and popped that into his mouth.

'AHHH OPPA!' Eunseo stopped him, as she look at him in shock.

'Wae?' L asked, as he kept the tomato tuck at the side of his cheeks.

'Spit that out! You hate tomatoes!' Eunseo laughed, as she hit him.

L smiled, as he shook his head.

'Aniya. This is sweet. Try it.' He laughed, as he popped one into Eunseo's mouth, making him recalling the past.

 

*****

'I thought I told you I hated tomatoes.' L said, as he poured a cup of ice water.

Jiyeon pulled the bags of groceries into onto the counter table, as she happily took out 2 boxes of tomatoes.

'Tomatoes are good for health.' Jiyeon cheered, as she washed a box out and ate a tomato.

'Mmmmm! These are especially sweet!' Jiyeon smiled, as she look at L, who stuck out his tongue in disgust.

'Come on! Try it! Its sweet!' Jiyeon said, as she stuff one into L's mouth.

L glared at Jiyeon, but took a bite.

His eyes opened in surprised, as the sweet tomato juice flowed out.

He looked at Jiyeon, who was giving the 'I told you so' Face to him, as she looked at him with eager.

'Is it sweet?' She asked, eyes shining.

L smiled, as he nodded.

'Very.' He said.

Jiyeon smiled wider, as she put the groceries inside.

'So you'll be eating tomatoes next time, right?' She asked, as L shrugged.

'Only if its this brand.' He joked, looking at the box of tomatoes.

'Arasso. I'll buy many of it and stuff it into the fridge.' Jiyeon laughed, as she popped another tomato into .

***

 

 

 

'Oppa...' Eunseo called him for the fifth time, as L woke up from his dream.

'Hmmm?' L asked, as he looked at her.

'Oppa... The tap.' Eunseo looked at the water tap that's still running, as L quickly turned it off.

Eunseo looked at L, as he looked surprised.

'What were you thinking?' Eunseo asked, as L flushed.

'Aniya. Just some work.' He smiled weakly at Eunseo, as he walked away.

'Aren't you going to cook?' Eunseo asked, as L wiped his hands.

'Let's just go out and eat.' L mumbled, as he walked up the stairs.

He felt horrible.

Everything in the kitchen were only pictures of Jiyeon.

Even though Eunseo was the original owner, he still feel Jiyeon's presence at every corner of that kitchen.

'Aniya... I must stop thinking about her.' L mumbled, as he took off his clothes, throwing on a new one on.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon sat in her room, as her mother walked in.

'Baby...' Her mother called out for her, as she hugged Jiyeon tightly.

'Mianhae. I haven't been visiting long.' Jiyeon pouted, as her mother caress her face.

'Aniya, gwaenchana.' Her mother said, as she stopped smiling.

'What happened to you? You've slimmed down alot.' Her mother looked worried, as Jiyeon smiled.

'Nothing, umma, I'm fine.' She said to comfort her mother, and also, to herself.

She know she's not feeling really well, and she doesn't know what to say to her parents about L.

'Where's your boyfriend? And why are you back?' Her father appeared as he looked at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon lowered her head, as she smiled.

'Appa. Mianhae... I broke up with him.'  

'MWOH? WAE!' Her mother looked at her surprised.

'Aniya... Its just... it didn't work out. I'm just an ordinary girl and he's a star. He's too cocky.' Jiyeon lied.

'What is this! Has he done anything to you?!' Jiyeon's father exclaimed, as he sat down on the bed.

'Aniya. He didn't. I'm the one asking for the break.' Jiyeon explained, trying to settle both her parents down.

'MWOYAH! He's such great man!' Her mom hit Jiyeon.

'What if he comes for revenge and does something to you? He's an influencial idol these days.' Her mom started imagining things.

'Aniyah! Umma! Don't think like this. I'll just find someone else.' Jiyeon said, as she push her parents out.

'I'm tired. Leave me alone for a while, ok?' She said, locking the door behind them.

'Jiyeon ah!' The mother hit the door a few times.

'Aigooo What's with this girl? Shall we go apologize to L and ask him to take her back?' Her mother asked her father, as he shook his head.

'Just let the kids handle their relationships themselves, yeobo... Come on. We have to tend the bakery.'

 

Jiyeon sighed, as she overheard her parents conversation.

'Let's just forget everything.' Jiyeon said, as she sat in front of the table.

'Let's just....' She said, as she took out her stuff, and saw a picture of L and her.

'Our birthday...' Jiyeon looked at it, as she recalled her birthday.

She pierced her lips, as she held it up, about to tear it apart.

She stopped, as she sighed, putting it down.

'How do I forget everything?' She asked herself, as she lay her head down on the table.

'Why did he kiss me?' She asked herself, as she look at the picture.

'Why did I get myself into this...' She cried, as she bury her face into her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

SORRY I DID NOT UPDATE.

I didn't have the ideas to continue... 

But here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it!

 

Meanwhile, 

please continue to comment and subscribe!