The hidden plan

Love On Contract.

Woohyun stared at Eunseo, as she look blankly at Woohyun.

Trying to find another lie to cover his previous ones, Eunseo interrupted.

'Minah?' She asked, as she her head to one side.

Immediately nodding, Woohyun replied.

'mmm. She came back when you were away.' He turned away, pretending to sort out his letters left on the table.

 

'That .' Eunseo nonchantly lay on the sofa, as Woohyun turned around.

'Huh?' 

Eunseo pouted, as she crossed her arms.

'She never lets anyone off, does she?' Eunseo asked, giving a disgusted face.

Woohyun giggled, as he sat beside Eunseo.

'Nah. She's nice sometimes. She's a little bad towards Jiyeon at first, but after that, I think Minah starts to like Jiyeon.'

'Same feathers flock perhaps?' Eunseo mumbled to herself, as she switch on the Tv automatically.

 

'What?' Woohyun asked, thinking he misheard something.

'Aniya.' Eunseo smiled sweetly, as she look at the clock.

'Anyway, what does your girlfriend do?' Eunseo asked, making herself comfy in Woohyun's house.

Woohyun smiled, as he played with his phone.

'She works in the bakery. And she happens to be my neighbour when we were really young.' 

Woohyun couldn't help but blush a little. He felt his heart skip a beat whenever Eunseo address Jiyeon as his girlfriend.

 

Eunseo smiles, as she stood up.

'Since we have time... Let's go!' 

Woohyun stood up, as Eunseo ran towards the door.

'TO where?' 

'Your girlfriend's bakery!' Eunseo shouted.

Woohyun flustered, as he immediately rejected.

 

'Wae?' Eunseo asked.

'Ani... Its a bit... Too sudden. She'll get freaked out by you.' Woohyun laughed awkwardly.

'Come on! Don't be shy! She has seen me before hasn't she?' Eunseo persuaded.

 

Inside Woohyun's heart, he can't wait to actually show off that Jiyeon is his girlfriend. 

He wanted to hold her hands and kiss her in front of everyone, but the reality is,

she's not his.

 

'come on...' Eunseo dragged Woohyun out of his house, as he reluctantly got into his car.

'You could go apologize at the same time. I can be your back up.' Eunseo giggled.

Woohyun sighed. 

'Alright. But promise me you would stop asking random and weird questions.' He pointed at Eunseo's nose, where she attempted to bite it.

 

As they were in the car, Woohyun couldn't stop smiling.

He's bringing someone to actually acknowledge Jiyeon, as his girlfriend.

 

As Woohyun stopped the car, he pointed to the bakery.

'There.' He smiled, as Eunseo got out of the car, as Woohyun follow.

 

'Why is it so quiet?' Eunseo asked, as she stepped into the bakery.

Her smiles stop, as she saw L and Jiyeon standing together, looking into each other's eyes.

 

'Listen to me!' L shouted at Jiyeon.

'Listen to what?' Eunseo asked, as her eyes went bigger.

 

Woohyun walked into the bakery, as he looked at Eunseo.

'Why aren't you going in...' Woohyun mumbled a little, as he look at L and Jiyeon.

'What's going on?' Eunseo asked.

'What are you guys doing here?' 

 

Jiyeon started to back away, as L stood rooted to the ground.

Eunseo scanned across the room, and found Minah and Sunggyu standing there.

'What are you two doing here?' Euneo asked, as she look at Minah, who's glaring at her.

Minah rolled her eyes, as Eunseo ignored her.

'Oppa.' Eunseo smiled a little, as she walked to the front.

 

'What do you want to tell Jiyeon?' 

 

'I....' L muttered, as he looked at Eunseo, then Jiyeon.

'I....'

'He just want to help out here.' Jiyeon mumbled.

 

'Help? Help what?' Eunseo asked, as she look around the empty place.

'Help...' Jiyeon caught stuck, as she look at L.

 

*No... I can't do this.* L thought to himself, as he looked at Eunseo.

*I'm sorry Eunseo... But I can't let Jiyeon down any longer.*

'Eunseo ah... I..'

When L was about to say something, Woohyun interrupted.

 

'He was trying to help me.' Woohyun flustered, as he walked towards Jiyeon.

'He must have knew we got into a fight. That's why he's helping me to explain my situation here.' 

Jiyeon looked into Woohyun's eyes, as he gave a pleading look.

'Yah...' Jiyeon answered, as she held onto Woohyun's hands. 

'Thanks... L...Ssi. But I'll handle this with Woohyun myself.' Jiyeon stared into L's eyes, as he felt his heart dropping again.

 

'Pabo.' Eunseo whispered into L's ears, as she pinched his nose.

'Why would you interrupt their relationship? Such a noseypoker.' She giggled.

 

Standing aside, Minah crossed her arms, unable to hold it in.

'OPPA!' Minah shouted, as she ran towards L.

'How long are you...MMMMMMMPHH!' 

Just as Minah was about to pour out everything, Sunggyu held onto Minah and covered .

 

'We're just here to have some coffee.' Sunggyu smiled awkwardly, as he pulled Minah out.

'I'll catch you guys soon! Heh...' He blushed as he quickly pulled Minah out.

 

 

'What was that?' Eunseo looked at L, as he pierced his lips.

'Sunggyu oppa and Minah are together?'  Eunseo laughed, as she sat down on the chair.

'Why are you guys standing around so awkwardly? Let's take a seat!'

 

Obediently, L sat beside Eunseo, as Jiyeon sighed.

'I'll get some coffee for you. DO you want anything else?' Jiyeon tried to smile, as Eunseo nodded.

'I'll help you.' Woohyun mumbled, as Jiyeon nodded, walking in front of him.

 

'Look at them.' Eunseo smiled, as she lay her head onto L's shoulders.

'They're so sweet together. Even when they're on cold war.' 

L felt uncomfortable when Eunseo said those words, as he pretend not to hear anything, and stare in the air.

'What's taking them so long?' EUnseo asked.

L shrugged, as he took out his phone and play.

'I think I'm going to help out behind.' Eunseo said, as L ignored her.

 

 

'Jiyeon ah... I'm sorry.' Woohyun mumbled, as Jiyeon took out some bread in the oven.

'I'm alright.' Jiyeon said with a poker face.

'Really?' Woohyun asked, as Jiyeon nodded her head, unwilling to look into Woohyun's eyes.

Unable to say more, Woohyun tried to lighten the mood up by purposely putting some flour on his face.

'Jiyeon ahhhhhh.' Woohyun tapped her, as Jiyeon turned and look at him.

'MWOYAH!' Jiyeon laughed, as WOohyun's face were covered with flour.

'Finally you're laughing.' Woohyun smiled, as he took a tissue up, trying to clean his face.

 

'HAJIMA.' Jiyeon laughed, as she held onto his hands.

'Go out like that.' 

'What? NO.' Woohyun shook his head, as he tried to clean his face.

'HAAHAHAH!! NOOOOOO.' Jiyeon held onto his hands, as the two of them started playing at the back of the kitchen.

 

Standing behind was Eunseo, as she felt a sigh of relief.

'I thought you guys were fighting behind.' Eunseo interrupted them, as they immediately stopped.

'Looks like both of you are in good terms now.' Eunseo laughed as she walked towards them.

'I'll take the bread out.' Woohyun mumbled, as he clean up his face, and stuck out his tongue at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's mood went down again, as she stood beside Eunseo.

'I'll bring the coffee in a while.' jiyeon said without looking at Eunseo.

'Aniya. Let me help you.' Eunseo smiled, as she stood beside Jiyeon.

 

'How long have you been with Woohyun oppa?' Eunseo asked, as Jiyeon pretended.

'Not..Not too long ago.' She stuttered, her eyes not looking at Eunseo.

'Oh..' Eunseo nodded, as she look around.

'You're only preparing coffee?' Eunseo asked, as Jiyeon poured 4 cups of coffee.

Jiyeon look at Eunseo, clueless.

'Don't you know what Woohyun oppa likes to drink?' Eunseo asked, as Jiyeon flustered.

'He told me he wants coffee.' Jiyeon lied.

Eunseo nodded, as she look around.

'DO you have Earl Grey tea around instead?' Eunseo asked.

'Nope.' Jiyeon shook her head.

'I don't drink Tea.' Jiyeon mumbled, trying to be a little friendlier.

 

Eunseo stopped smiling, as she held onto the tray, following Jiyeon out...

 

 

L looked at Woohyun as he put down the plate of bread.

The two stare into each other's eyes, as L broke it.

'I was going to confess.' L said coldly.

'No.' Woohyun immediately replied.

'What?' 

'I said NO.' Woohyun's face turn cold and stern, as he stared at L.

'I don't want you to hurt any of them. Anymore.' Woohyun said.

'You promised that you would give Eunseo happiness. I won't let you break her heart.'

 

L squinted his eyes.

'What are you trying to say?'

Woohyun held his head higher.

'I will take care of Jiyeon. You don't have to worry about her. I'll love her more than you do.' 

L felt his heart stop, as he looked at Woohyun.

'Jiyeon's mine.' L tried to grab onto the fact that Jiyeon loves him, but in a immature way, which made Woohyun smile.

'So is Eunseo.' 

L look away, as he look at the 2 walking out.

 

The girls' faces were stern and cold, as they walk towards them.

As Jiyeon walked towards the table, her eyes kept swaying away from L.

Her head felt dizzy as she sat beside Woohyun.

Unwilling to look into L's eyes, Jiyeon buried herself into her cup of coffee.

 

Eunseo kept her eyes on Woohyun and Jiyeon all the way, as she drank a sip of coffee.

'Waeyo?' Eunseo suddenly abruptly said out, making Jiyeon and Woohyun look at her.

'Why are you two so awkward? You guys were having so much fun behind in the kitchen just now.' 

Jiyeon eyed at Woohyun, as Woohyun scratch his head nervously.

 

L rolled his eyes, as he stood up.

'Let's go.' L said, pulling Eunseo's arm up.

'Waeyo?' Eunseo pulled away in frustration.

'Let's just go.' L said in a begging tone, as he pulled her out of her seat.

 

'I'm not going until I get this sorted out.' Eunseo mumbled, as she let go of L's grab.

When she turn around and look at the two of them, her eyes went wide.

L's mouth dropped open, as he stared at Jiyeon and Woohyun.

 

'Andwaegaetda...' Woohyun shook his head, as he look at Jiyeon, who was looking down.

'Jiyeon...' Woohyun muttered, as he held her hands.

'Mianhae...' He said, as he pulled her face towards his.

 

Jiyeon stared into Woohyun's face, as she felt her cheeks being squeezed, and her lips crashing onto Woohyun's.

Woohyun broke the kiss, as he tugged Jiyeon's hair behind her ear.

'Don't be angry anymore. See how awkward is everyone..' He smiled naturally, as he peeked at Eunseo.

 

Woohyun smiled, as he look at L, who was stunned.

Eunseo broke into a smile, relieved.

'Geurae... Woohyun oppa! You should have done that...' 

'Let's go.' L mumbled, as he grabbed onto Eunseo, walking towards the door.

 

'Myungsoo.' Woohyun shotued for his name, as L stopped for a while before walking out.

 

'I know you put in a lot of words for me. Gomawo.' Woohyun said, as he put his arms around Jiyeon.

 

Eunseo looked at L, who's face darkened.

'Oppa...' Eunseo tugged his hand.

'My hand... Its pain... oppa...' 

L let go of her hand, as he walked out of the place, leaving Eunseo tagging behind.

 

 

Woohyun looked at Jiyeon, who is still in his arms, as he awkwardly let go.

Jiyeon looked away, as she stood up, clearing the table.

'I...' Woohyun mumbled, as he stood up.

'I'll get to work first then.' Jiyeon said in a calm tone, as she held onto the untouched bread, and her cup of coffee, walking away from Woohyun.

'I'll... I'll go first... See you around.' Woohyun tried to say in a happy tone, but he felt his heart aching.

 

'Why can't I be the one...' Woohyun thought to himself, as he walked out of the bakery, constantly looking back at it, hoping Jiyeon would walk out.

 

 

*

Okay I'm super sorry for the late update. I just can't find the suitable time to complete this chapter.

Anyway its done!

 

Please continue to support my fics!

 

<3

 

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!