What?!

Love On Contract.

L sat in the waiting room, as the makeup artist concealed his flawless face with more foundation.

'Could you go lighter with those concealer?' L asked, looking at his noona.

'I want to.' She nagged, as she pushed his head.

'But your eyebags and dark circles are going to fall off your eyes soon!' She said, applying one more layer of concealer.

 

L sighed, as he closed his eyes, feeling the thick concealer piling up against his skin, making his pores unbreathable.

Woohyun sat beside L, as he look at the makeup artist.

'How bout me?? When is it my turn??' He asked cutely.

The noona blushed a little, as she said.

'Hold on, after L.' She said sweetly.

Woohyun smiled, as he look at L.

'Why is it always after you.' He mumbled, walking away.

L caught what he said, but just ignored.

'Yah.' Woohyun came back, as he put a ring on the table.

'Cordi-noona asked you to wear it.' He said.

'Why would I need this if I'm going into a sauna?' L asked, as he looked at Woohyun.

'Fashion.' Woohyun mumbled, as he coldly walk away.

L shrugged, as he fit the ring into his finger, closing his eyes again, falling into a nap.

 

 

'Jalhae!!!' Jaesuk laughed, as he sat beside L, who's beside Woohyun.

'Nae sunbaenim.' L smiled to Jaesuk, as he bowed to the other comedians.

'Alright in 5...4...3...2.. and!!!' 

 

'Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Happy Together!' Jaesuk started off, as Woohyun and L clapped.

'Oh and today we have Infinite's Woohyun and L!' 

'Annyeonghaseyo! We're Infinite!' Woohyun and L said in two different timings, making everyone laugh.

'Hahah.Don't you guys rehearse?' Jaesuk asked, making everyone laugh while the 2 of them smile in embarrasment.

'We do say it together.' Woohyun started.

'But because we were not in good terms this few days.' Woohyun joked, as everyone laughed.

L stole a glance from Woohyun, knowing that whatever his jokes are about, its sacarsm.

 

As the show continues, the segment where they talk about their personal life starts.

'So Woohyun, how is L like in real life?'  jaesuk asked.

'He's a player.' Woohyun joked, as he awkwardly put his arms on L's shoulders.'

'Why would you say that?' Jaesuk asked, as he laugh.

'He flirts with many women and break their hearts.'

'I did not.' L opened his mouth, shocked by Woohyun's words.

Jaesuk felt the tension between Woohyun and L, as he laughed.

'Why are you two so tensed up?' 

'He accused me!' L shrieked, his eyes wide.

'He's the flirt in our group!' 

Jaesuk laughed, as he look at Woohyun.

'is it true? You said it was L!'

'No!' L shook his head, pointing at Woohyun.

'He was even flirting with our makeup noona even before the show starts!' 

Everyone laughed in the room, as Woohyun blushed.

 

'Anyway, talking about this.' Jaesuk said, pulling back the topic.

'L ssi. How are you and you know...' 

L stopped smiling, as he looked at Woohyun.

'I...' L mumbled, as he looked into the camera, then back at Jaesuk, pleading for help.

'I..' 

'They sorta... Broke up.' Woohyun helped L.

Everyone stayed silent, as L looked at Woohyun.

Ignoring the atmosphere, Woohyun continued.

'Because she isn't a celebrity, that's why. L don't want any of his fans to hurt her, that's why they broke up.' 

Jaesuk nodded, as he continued.

'He had broken up for a very long time.' Woohyun said, as he put his arms around him.

'So ladies~' Woohyun looked into the camera and smile, turning the story to a joke.

 

'But recently.' Jaesuk added in.

'I believe... Eunseo has came back from the states!' Jaesuk said, as L looked up, surprised.

'Neh... She's been in Korea for a while now.' 

'And I heard you have news for us.' Jaesuk said, nudging L.

L looked at Jaesuk cluelessly.

'Neh??' 

'Let's welcome the original 'Best couple'! Seo Eunseo ssi!!!!'

Everyone applaud, as L stood up, surprised.

'Why... is she...' L mumbled to Woohyun as he sat one seat away from L, allowing Eunseo to sit.

'Annyeonghaseyo. I'm actress, Eunseo.' She smiled to the camera, as she sat close to L.

 

'Ahhh... It's so heartwarming to see the two of you appear on screen together again!' 

Eunseo smiled, as L looked pale.

*Why is she here?*

'Thank you for the blessings everyone is giving.' Eunseo smiled, as she held onto L's hands.

'Because ... ' Eunseo held up her hand and L's.

'We're getting married.' 

 

 

 

 

*Hi readers. Don't kill me. I'm so sorry for not writing. Heh. 

ANyway thanks for the support!

Luv you guys *MUACKS*