The ridiculous meet.

Love On Contract.

Jiyeon sighed as she stopped at the traffic light.

'What a day...' Jiyeon thought, as her mind recalled the man who stood in front of her.

**

'You're Jiyeon ssi! I'm pretty sure about that!' That man smiled as he sat down opposite her.

Jiyeon quickly stood up.

'I'm sorry, but I guess you got the wrong person! Really!' Jiyeon blushed as she covered her rose badge, and walking away quickly, out of the restaurant.

****

As the green lights flashed on, Jiyeon mindlessly walked.

 

 

L  held his head low, feeling someone is following him.

'Gosh. Reporters.' He mumbled to himself.

He started walking faster and faster, and crossed the road.

 

'ACKMMM!!!' 

 

Not looking at where they're heading to, both Jiyeon and L crashed their bodies together, and L's heavy body caused Jiyeon to fall on the ground.

Jiyeon pulled L down along, as their heads crashed together, and their lips, planted onto each other.

Jiyeon looked at L with her eyes wide, as her lips still under his.

Camera flashlights were seen, as L quickly got up, pulled Jiyeon up.

'HEY YOU!!!' Jiyeon shouted.

But there was no time to say sorry.

L held onto Jiyeon's hand and started running.

'YAH!!!' Jiyeon shouted, as she ran in her heels.

'My heels!!!' She shouted, as she took them of with one hand, and the other as L continued running with her.

L panted as he reached an alley. 

He looked around and saw no presence of anyone, except a lady whom he just kissed, and him.

Not letting her hand go, L took a look at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon was wearing a soft pink dress that reached above her knees, and her eyes sparkled with beautiful pink and silver colours.

L's mouth opened a little, as he was amazed how a lady can be so pretty.

'HEY!' Jiyeon snapped L out of his mind, as she hit his hands with her heels.

'Let go!' 

Feeling the pain, L quickly released her hand, and rubbed his.

'OW!' He shriek.

Jiyeon stared at L as she brushed her fingers through her long brown wavy hair.

'Do you know what you just did there?' Jiyeon asked, pointing her shoes to a random direction, indicating about the incident on the streets.

'hmmm?' L sounded, unable to react yet.

Jiyeon blew her fringe in frustration.

'You just took my first kiss away!' 

L chuckled as he recalled the incident.

'C'mon. Don't act innocent to me.' He smirk.

Jiyeon took a closer look at L, and gasped.

'You're L?!' She shrieked.

L smiled as he nodded.

'You should be happy that I took your first kiss.' L gave Jiyeon a y look, as he leaned closer to her.

Jiyeon gave L a disgusted look as she puts her heels onto L's chest.

'Are you always that obsessive of yourself? If you are, please know this. You're ugly in real live.' 

Jiyeon stuck out her tongue, and walked away, putting onto her heels at the same time.

'How did I even get into this?' She mumbled angrily to herself as she walked away with angry footsteps.

L chuckled as he stuck his hands into his pocket, and walked away.

 

 

'Oh Jiyeon ah!' Jiyeon's mother called out to her, as Jiyeon entered the bakery.

'How's the blind dating?' 

Jiyeon stopped and looked at her mom.

She was about to complain, how ugly and old that person was, but her mother's eyes were full of anticipation.

Jiyeon sighed.

'It... It went well.' 

'Really??' Her mother squealed as Jiyeon entered the counter, taking off her heels.

'How does he look like?' 

'Ugly, old, and obese.' She thought.

But she pretended to smile.

'He's fabulous! He's tall, handsome, has mesmerizing eyes, and hot lips...' Jiyeon smiled and stopped as she found herself actually describing L.

'omo! I have a feeling its this guy!' Her mother smiled as she hugged her daughter.

Jiyeon gave a pat as she climbed upstairs, where their apartment is to get ready for bed.

 

'This is ridiculous.' Jiyeon sighed as she changed into her night gown, and hopped into bed and went into deep slumber.

 

 

'Hyung. Thanks for letting me sleep here.' L patted Woohyun's shoulder as he entered Woohyun's house.

'No worries. I saw the news, you okay?' WOohyun asked.

'You think?' L smirk, as disappoinment appeared in his eyes.

'She rejected again, didn't she?' Woohyun sighed, as he sat on the sofa.

L nodded, as he lay down on Woohyun's big sofa, and giving a loud deep sigh.

'Eunseo doesn't like marriage. Why force her then?' Woohyun asked, as he picked up his can of coke, sipping it carefully.

'I have to. Before you steal her away from me.' L joked, as Woohyun elbowed L.

'You don't have to do this to me you know.' Woohyun snickered.

'Its already generous of me to let you marry her!' 

L laughed, as he took Woohyun's coke.

'We always have things in common, don't we?' 

Woohyun laughed as he snatched back his coke.

 

 

 

Something short.

Thanks for subscribing anyways.

:) 

Please comment and subscribe!

Oh and if you're an INspirit or a Myungyeon shipper, please take a look at my other fanfic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/183223/separated-by-the-word-blind-jiyeon-joon-myungsoo-jiyeonmyungsoo

 

 

CHeers!