truth?

Love On Contract.

Eunseo stood rooted to the ground, as she looked at Woohyun, his eyes widened.

'Tell me what I just saw wasn't true.' He shook his head, pointing down at the empty corridor.

Eunseo's lips trembled, as she weakly walk towards Woohyun.

'I..I can explaain...' 

'Explain what?' He asked, his tone getting colder.

'What exactly are you up to, Seo Eunseo?' 

'You told me you loved L.. You told me you wanted to be with him. And so I helped you. But tell me that was not what i just saw.'

'Why Eunseo, why?' Woohyun asked, as Eunseo shook her head, holding onto Woohyun's arms.

'Please...Oppa... Please help me... I don't want to lose L. I love him. I really do. Please, just stay quiet about this. I will explain every single thing to you.'

'Please just let me rest for a while... I'm very tired oppa...' Eunseo cried, her knees giving in as she knelt on the floor, looking at Woohyun, who's eyes turned cold.

 

'I'll talk to you later.' Woohyun said, brushing off her arms, Woohyun walked towards L.

 

'WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER.' 

Woohyun grabbed L's collar as soon as he reached him.

In tears, L lifelessly allowed punches across his face.

'WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY HURTING HER?!' Woohyun shouted, as he continued punching.

 

Dragged away by staffs in the hospital, L sat on the ground, crying hard, as Eunseo ran over and hug him.

Woohyun cried along, as he wiped off his tears.

''You'd better hope Jiyeon wakes up. Cause when she does, she's marrying me!'

 

Just as said, the doctor walked out of the operation room.

'Doctor! How is she?' 

'She's alright. We've removed all blood clots in her head, but she needs to be hospitalized a few more days to make sure that she is alright. The patient will be sent down to the ward now. May I know where are her relatives?'

'I'm the boyfriend.' L said, wiping off his tears.

'What?' The doctor asked, as he looked at  Eunseo.

Looking away, L held onto Eunseo's hands.

'Sorry. I meant, he is the boyfriend.'

Woohyun stepped up, as he took instructions from the doctor.

'Her parents will come soon.' Woohyun said, as he turn around and look at the couple.

'And I think both of u should leave.'

''Let me just take one more look at her, just to make sure she is fine.' L pleaded, as Eunseo took a step back.

 

Woohyun nodded, as L followed the nurses, leaving Eunseo and Woohyun alone.

'i'm not done with you yet.' Woohyun warned.

'Follow me.'

 

 

-----