Mutual relationships.

Love On Contract.

Jiyeon sighed as Woohyun drove her back to the bakery.

'Mian...' Woohyun smiled to her bitterly.

'I really wish to help you, but I think this is the only way out...'

Jiyeon re-tied her hair and replied.

'Ani-yah... Its only three months... It will go by quickly.'

 

L sat on his couch, as he took a look at the contract in his hands.

He took a look at Baby, who was lying next to him.

'Should I?' He asked Baby, as he patted his dog.

'Maybe...' L mumbled, as he brought the paper in front of his face, preparing to tear the paper apart.

As soon as he wants to tear, the TV news came up.

 

'Infinite's L confirmed to be dating with mysterious girl!' INFINITE'S L HAS ADMITED THAT HE IS NOW IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CURRENT GIRLFRIEND, WHICH THEY WERE CAUGHT A FEW DAYS BEFORE. IT WAS BELIEVED THAT THE GIRL IS A THIRD PARTY, WHICH CAUSED THE BROKE UP BETWEEN MYUNGSEO COUPLE, CAUSING EUNSEO TO LEAVE KOREA YESTERDAY.HOWEVER, IT WAS CLAIMED BY L THAT HE WAS NOT TWO-TIMING, AND HAS ALREADY BROKEN HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH SEO EUNSEO, HIS PAST GIRLFRIEND. HE WISHES THAT EVERYONE WOULD LEAVE THE NEW COUPLE ALONE, AS HE CONTINUES TO PERFORM BETTER FOR EVERYONE.

L screamed, as he threw the paper on the ground.

'WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING AGAINST ME!!!!!!'

As he was rolling around the couch, his phone rang.

'WHAT?!' He shouted in the phone.

'YAH. How dare you speak like this to me?!' Sunggyu shouted in the phone.

L calmed down, as he apologized.

'Yah, what happened to you? What's with you and... Eunseo?' Sunggyu asked.

'I don't know,hyung.' l Mumbled, as he hugged Baby.

'Yah, who's that girl anyway?' Sungyyu asked.

'Someone you don't know of course.' L joked.

'C'mmon. That's not funny.' Sunggyu said sternly.

'Aniya... Its just some girl... Wait what's her name?? Park... Park... Jiyoung?'

Sunggyu laughed at the other line, amused by her name.

'YAH! Isn't that JYP? You're dating him, aren't you?' He joked.

'Funny hyung.' L snickered.

'Come over to my house tonight and I'll introuduce my 'Girlfriend' to you guys. Bring the rest along too.'

 

Jiyeon reached home with her parents looking at her in awe.

'My baby....' Her mother said, as she hugged her shoulders.

'Are you really...'

'YES MA.' Jiyeon said for the hundred times as she wore her shirt and jeans, looking into the mirror.

'You should have told me earlier.' Her mother pouted, as Jiyeon walked out of her room.

'Sorry umma...I have to go now... again...' Jiyeon sighed, as she looked at Woohyun who's downstairs, drinking a cup of coffee stylishly.

'Go go!' Her mother cheered on her.

Jiyeon clumsily climbed down the stairs, as she looked at Woohyun.

'Are you done?' She asked.

Woohyun took the last mouth as he stood up, nodding.

'Thanks aboji.' Woohyun smiled as he led Jiyeon out of the bakery.

'Next time, get a cap or shades.' Jiyeon warned Woohyun, as people were starring at them.

'I don't want to.' Woohyun joked, as he daringly walked close to her in the public.

'YA. I already have too much troubles with your chingu... Don't add more.'

Woohyun laughed as he courtesly opened the car door for Jiyeon.

 

'Well, where is she hyung?' Sungjong asked as he peeked around the house.

'Not here yet.' L said as he sat down on the sofa, drinking a can of coke.

'Is she pretty?' Hoya asked, as he lay on L's shoulders.

'Nope. Not at all.' L joked, as Hoya scrunched his nose up.

As time pass, the doorbell finally rang.

'She's here!' Sungjung exclaimed, as he ran towards the door, and opened it.

'Yah Hyung!!!' He shouted, causing everyone to sit up.

Sungjung ran towards his hyungs, as he pointed a thumbs up to them.

Sunggyu smirk at Sungjung's reaction, while the rest looked up and waited for Jiyeon to appear.

'Where?' They heard her voice.

'Here.' Woohyun said, as he showed Jiyeon the boys.

Everyone gawked at Jiyeon, who was just wearing a jeans with a white tee, and her hair laying on her shoulders neatly.

She took a look at the guys, then at L.

'These are my clique. I think you should know them... Don't you?' L asked.

Jiyeon shyly shook her head,

'Mian. I don't really listen to your... songs...'

'Fine.' L said, as he pointed to Sungjung.

'Except, Sungjung, everyone's your oppa. I think.' He said.

'This is Sungjung, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sunggyu.' L stated the names.

Jiyeon smiled to everyone, but her smile fell when she saw Sunggyu, who in return, didn't bother to look at her either.

'Hi... I am Park Ji yeon.' she said, as she gave everyone a bow.

'Yah... Its Park Jiyeon... What Park Jiyoung...' Hoya elbowed L, which in return, got a death glare from Jiyeon.

Sunggyu sat at the corner of the dining table, as he peeked at Jiyeon, who was sitting at the other end, beside Woohyun.

'Thanks...'She smiled as she took a bite of the pizza.

Hoya reached out for the bread, as he chewed it and frown.

'Yah.. Myungsoo yah... Where did you buy these from? It !' Hoya said as he threw the bread to L.

L smirk as he threw it into the bin, and walked away with a slice of pizza, his eyes fixing onto the television with the rest of them.

'Do you want to watch...' Woohyun asked Jiyeon, pointing at the TV.

Jiyeon shook her head, as she replied.

'Go ahead, I want to go to the garden for awhile.' Jiyeon said, as she stood up and headed towards the garden.

'Okay... Hyung... How bout you?' He asked Sunggyu.

'Nah. Doesn't interest me.' Sunggyu shook his head, as he continued drinking his coke.

'Then can you help me take care of my friend there?' Woohyun asked, as he pour a cup of coke out, passing it to Sunggyu.

'What?' Sunggyu asked.

'Pass it to her.'

Sunggyu shook his head, as he took a packet of Ice tea out.

'She doesn't like coke.' Sunggyu said, as he took the ice tea and walked towards the garden.

Jiyeon sighed in frustration, as she sat at the bench.

'When can I get home...' Jiyeon complained to herself.

'Anytime you want.' She heard a voice behind her.

She turned around and saw the handsome looking Sunggyu walked towards her.

Her heart started beating fast as he sat down beside her.

'I remember you prefer this.' Sunggyu handed out the ice tea to Jiyeon, who reluctantly took it.

'Thanks...' She mumbled, as she popped the straw and took a sip.

'How are you?' Sunggyu asked.

Jiyeon sighed as she replied.

'Fine... Until now...'

Sunggyu laughed.

'You still looked the same... Except much prettier.'

Jiyeon blushed as she said.

'You still looked the same too.. Except much more cooler.'

Memories came haunting the both of them, as they remembered on their first date.

'Jiyeon ah...' Sunggyu shyly held out a paper rose.

'I... I like you... Would you be...Be my...Girl...Girlfriend?' He asked, pushing up his nerdy glasses.

Jiyeon, in her cute uniform, hair split into two ponytails, nodded shyly, as the both of them held hands together, slowly walking out of the school...

They had been couple for a year, until one day, Sunggyu decided to change his nerdy style to a kingka style.

'Oppa!' Jiyeon shouted as she ran towards Sunggyu.

'Yah... Who's that? Ewwww.' Sunggyu's friends mumbled, as Jiyeon ran towards Sunggyu.

Pushing up her glasses, she smile sweetly at Sunggyu, and straighten her two ponytails.

'Oppa! Are we having lunch together today?' She asked.

Sunggyu lowered his head, as he shook his head.

'Sorry... I've got band practice.'

Jiyeon noticed the awkwardness between the both of them, as she slowly reach out for his hand.

'Oppa... Are you alright?'

'Yah.. I am...' Sunggyu said, pushing off her hands lightly.

'Then why are you ignoring my texts and calls these days?' She pouted.

Sunggyu flushed as he took a look at the time.

'AH... Mian... I'm late... I... I shall call you later... Okay?' He said, as he ran away from Jiyeon.

 

Sunggyu lowered his head, as he remembered the memories he had with Jiyeon.

He felt like a bastard then, but because of fame, he chose to forget Jiyeon.

'Oppa... Oppa just left me there since then...' Jiyeon sighed, as she puts down her ice tea.

'Mian...' Sunggyu said, as he looked at Jiyeon, who looked hurt.

Jiyeon smiled bitterly, as she stood up.

'Its okay... I'm glad its over. At least you don't have to suffer now.' She joked.

Sunggyu laughed awkwardly. How can she think that way?

Sunggyu sat alone as Jiyeon walked back into the house.

'I thought you were gone...' Sunggyu mumbled to himself as he looked at the ice tea Jiyeon left behind.

'Why are you back again? When I'm about to forget you?'

 

 

 

 

 

***

Haha, surprised that Jiyeon can have so many mutual relationships with Infinte?

 

Please comment and subscribe!