Insane

Love On Contract.

Eunseo held in her last breath, as she hugged L tightly.

'Oppa. Isn't that what you've always wanted?' She whispered in his ears.

'I...' L pushed Eunseo away, surprised.

'What?' He asked, suddenly feeling angry.

'And we'll sell this house away, and move ... to the states! Then we can have our kids... Don't you think that'll be..'

'Stop it.' L interrupted Eunseo's fantasy story telling.

'Wae? Isn't that what you've always wanted?' Eunseo asked, looking at L.

'I can't.' L mumbled, as he stood up.

'Why?' Eunseo asked.

'Is it because of my leg?' Eunseo asked, choking down her tears.

'No..' L quickly turned around and looked at Eunseo, trying to reassure that he didn't look down at her flaws.

'Its just.. There's been a lot of things on my mind these days.' He mumbled.

'Or is it Jiyeon?' Eunseo asked in a low tone, as she glare at L.

L looked at Eunseo, surprised.

'I knew it.' Eunseo clenched her fist.

'Jiyeon isn't that simple. She's not Woohyun's girlfriend. Is she?' 

L remain silent.

'Who exactly is she..' Eunseo asked gently, as she reached for L's arms.

'You... You have nothing to do with it... Right?'

L looked away.

'Say something... Say its not...' Eunseo grabbed to his arms tightly.

'Look.. Its not her fault.' L explained, as Eunseo's eyes widen.

'What's not her fault... ' Eunseo mumbled.

'I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER OKAY!' L shouted out, feeling frustrated.

Eunseo, shocked, slowly let go of his hands.

'No... It's not true.' Eunseo whined.

'OPPA TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE...' She whined like a kid, as she jumped up and down, grabbing her own hair.

Screaming and yelling, L closed his eyes, as he looked at Eunseo.

'ENOUGH.' He shouted, as Eunseo sat on the ground, messy and tired.

'Oppa... You can't leave me... Not now... I can't live without you...' Eunseo yelped a little, as she held weakly onto L's legs.

'Where are you when I said I can't live without you?' L asked, his tears coming out.

'From the day you left me and go for that stupid job of yours, I've never stopped thinking about you. And Jiyeon showed me what's love.' He cried.

'That girl... She's just this sweet, kind, gentle... And caring...' He smiled to himself, tears still falling.

'So...' Eunseo stood up slowly.

'So what are you going to do...' Eunseo asked... wiping her tears.

 

L turned  away.

'I'm so sorry.' L mumbled.

'I can't afford to see someone I love hurt... again.' L mumbled, walking out of the room.

Feeling relieved for some reason, L took light steps down the stairs, fishing out his phone.

'He scanned through his contact, as he stopped at Jiyeon's name.

He smiled, about to tap.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain at the back of his head, as his sight slowly turn blur.

Rolling down the stairs, L lay on the ground with no movements.

His eyes struggled to open, as he saw a dark figure walking towards him.

'Eun....Eunseo...' L mumbled, as Eunseo's face became clearer as she walked towards him.

'Shhhhhh.' Eunseo hushed him, as L's eyes slowly closes.

'Shhhhh...'

 

****

Eunseo stared on the ground, as she hear L's footsteps walking out of the room.

Tired, Eunseo wiped off her tears, as she dragged herself up.

'Didn't you promise me you'll stay with me forever...' Eunseo mumbled to herself, her eyes looking aimlessly at the ceiling.

She felt the room spinning, as she sway from the right, to the left.

Feeling light headed, Eunseo walked towards L's shelves, and picked up a trophy.

Starring at the award, written 'The Best Couple Award', Eunseo's tears fell lightly on her cheeks.

She smiled to herself, as she slowly walked out of the room, looking at L, who's standing on the stairs, looking at his phone.

Lightly, Eunseo tip toed towards L.

*Best couple award...*Eunseo thought to herself, as she smiled.

*No one can have it except me and you oppa... No one but me, can have you...*

Lifting the trophy high up, Eunseo used her full strength, hitting it down onto L's head.

Her eyes open wide, as she look at L tumbling down the stairs.

Laying there, Eunseo slowly walked to L.

'Shhhhh....' Eunseo put her finger on L's lips.

'You must be tired....' Eunseo smiled, as she caressed L's face.

'Go to sleep... Shhh...' Eunseo whispered in his ears, as she watched him close his eyes.

'I'll never let you leave me... Ever.' Eunseo smiled, as she lie down beside him, lying on his chest.

 

 

 

*****

Ok EUnseo went a liiiiiitttle insane. hahahaah

 

 

 

Please continue to subscribe and comment!!! ^^v