CONFUSED

Love On Contract.

Sunggyu stood outside Jiyeon's house, as he looked up.

'Aish...' Sunggyu felt annoyed, as he walk around in circles.

'Forget it...' Sunggyu sighed, as he walked away.

He knew that the one she wanted to see now wouldn't be him.

He looked up the last time, as he started walking away.

'OW!' Sunggyu shouted, as he fell hard on the ground.

Right in front of him, fallen, was a girl, who's whining in pain too.

'I'm sorry. Are you... AWWW!' Sunggyu helped the girl up, but got a punch back in return.

'NUGUYA!' Sunggyu stare at the lady, but kept silent after taking a look at her.

 

 

 

***

Woohyun drove up to the restaurant, as he sat in the corner by himself.

His heart felt heavy.

But there's nothing he could do. 

He fished out his phone and found Jiyeon's number.

He hesitated a while, but he called anyway.

'Jiyeon ah...' Woohyun mumbled, listening to Jiyeon's breathing.

'neh?' Jiyeon's weak voice echoed through the speaker, as he let out a sigh.

'Are... Are you...'

'I'm okay.' Jiyeon mumbled, as she give out a weak giggle, trying to convince Woohyun.

'Let's not coop in the room shall we? Wanna come out?' Woohyun asked, but Jiyeon's reply made him even sad.

'I'm alright oppa.' Jiyeon said again.

'I'm just a little tired. I need to go now...' 

'Okay... By....' WOohyun couldn't even finish his words, and Jiyeon hung up.

He looked at his phone, irritated by himself.

If he could do anything to cheer Jiyeon up, he would.

But it seems that L is the only solution.

He took a sip of his hot coffee, and looked around, spotting the couple, walking into the restaurant.

 

 

'I miss this place.' Eunseo smiled, as she tugged her hand into L's jacket.

L let go of her, as he pretended to rearrange his collar, walking into the restaurant alone.

'Oh good evening!' The waiter said, as he looked at Eunseo and L.

'Ms Seo, you're back!' The waiter said, as Eunseo waved to him.

'Woohyun ssi is over there, do you want to join him?' 

L looked at the direction where the waiter pointed, as Eunseo nodded, walking towards Woohyun.

'Oppa! What are you doing here? Alone?' Eunseo asked, as she automatically sit in between Woohyun and L.

Woohyun looked at L with no expressions, as he took a sip of coffee.

'Where's your girlfriend?' Eunseo asked, as she took a look at the menu.

L's eyes shine brighter, as he looked into Woohyun's eyes.

Woohyun calmly replied.

'We fought.' He said.

'Waeyo?' Eunseo put down the menu, and took a look at him.

'Its my fault.' Woohyun said, as he look at Eunseo.

'I didn't protect her and let her get hurt.' Woohyun said, as he stared into L's eyes.

L felt his heart race faster, as he started to think of Jiyeon.

'Is she... Alright?' L asked, as he watch Woohyun's every move.

'I don't think so.' Woohyun sighed, as he looked at the time.

'I need to go. I have schedule after this.' He said, while standing up, leaving the restaurant.

 

L stood up, trying to follow Woohyun, but Eunseo stopped him.

'Oppa, leave him alone. He'll figure the problem himself.' Eunseo said, as she pulled L down back on the dining table.

L bit his lower lips, as he look at Woohyun walking away.

'How long has Woohyun oppa dated that girl?' Eunseo ask, as she held onto L's hands.

L thought about the times he spent with Jiyeon, as he mumbled.

'3 months.' He said.

'Or maybe lesser.'

Eunseo laughed, as she clapped.

'Its the longest I've ever seen.' She said, nodding.

'What does that girl have that could keep Woohyun by her side?? He doesn't stay with the girl for more than a month!' 

L thought a little while, as he just smiled, shrugging.

'I don't find her pretty in any way. She looks... Average?' Eunseo continued criticizing Jiyeon, as L glared at Eunseo.

'Yah. Hajima.' L mumbled, as the waiter put down the food.

'Wae...' Eunseo said nonchantly, as she took a small piece of meat and nibble.

'I'm just saying the truth... That girl doesn't suit Woohyun at all. IN fact, it doesn't even look like His type.'

'Because she isn't! OKAY?' L shouted at Eunseo, as Eunseo looked at L, surprised.

'Why are you shouting at me?' Eunseo asked, as everyone in the restaurant took a look at the both of them.

 

'Omo, isn't that Eunseo and L?'

'Yah~ They're back together?'  

 

The restaurant was filled with gossips, as L looked down on his food, as Eunseo looked at him.

'Oppa... Waeyo...' She leaned closer to L, as her hands held onto his, which was lying on the table.

L sighed, as he pushed Eunseo's hand away.

'I need to rush for a schedule. I'll see you at home later.' L said, unable to look into Eunseo's eyes.

 

L ran out of the restaurant, leaving Eunseo alone, as he started walking on the streets.

He felt so confused, as he unknowingly walk through the drizzling weather.

'What am I doing?' L asked himself, as he stopped at the side of the sidewalk, and looked at his reflection through the shopping mall window.

He immediately fished out his phone, as he typed Jiyeon's name.

But he paused at the sight of pressing the button.

Should he call? Even if he did, what is he going to say?

 

 

Jiyeon slowly walked down the stairs, and paused at the door, as she wiped off her tears before entering the kitchen.

'APPA~' Jiyeon hopped down the stairs, as she hugged her father, who was busy baking the last batch of bread.

'Why aren't you resting?' Her father kissed his darling daughter's forehead, as she giggled.

Even though she's feeling unwell now, her father's warm kiss comforted her, knowing that at least she's got an everlasting love from her parents.

'I want to help.' She said, as she look at the last batch of bread.

'How's business?' 

Jiyeon's father shook his head.

'How am I suppose to sell these, when the streets across are selling bread at one buck each?' 

Jiyeon looked at her father in surprise.

'There's a new bakery?' 

'Your appa is right.' Her mother said, as she poured a glass of water.

'Our bakery is turning like a ghost town because of the new bakery opposite ours. No one even comes in for a cup of coffee now.'

Jiyeon pouted, as she nodded.

'ANNYEONGHASEYO!' 

Jiyeon's eyes brighten, as she look at her parents.

'Customer?' Her mother said, as she walked out of the kitchen.

 

Jiyeon smiled as she wore the gloves and took out a tray of bread.

'Jiyeon ah~' Her mother called, as she walked in, pouring two cups of coffee.

'Its for you.' She said.

Jiyeon looked at her father, as he shrugged.

Holding the tray of coffee, Jiyeon walked out to the tables.

'oh?' 

 

Sunggyu sat beside Minah, as he kept rubbing his forehead.

'Aish~ Why did you even drag me in?' Sunggyu whispered, as Minah ignored him.

'You were outside already. Why not come in?' She asked nonchantly, as she smiled cheekily, touching the bruised part of Sunggyu's forehead which she punched.

'AHHHH!' Sunggyu winced, as he push Minah's hands away.

'IT HURTS!' 

'Annyeong!' Jiyeon's voice broke the two apart, as Minah nonchantly held up her hands, indicating a wave.

Jiyeon put down the tray of coffee, as she sat opposite them.

'Why are you here?' Jiyeon asked Minah, who told her that she was leaving, or already let for America.

'I'm back to stay.' Minah smiled, as she lean her elbow on the table.

'BUT.' Minah said, as she blinked her eyes.

'Why aren't you at oppa's home?' 

Jiyeon stopped smiling, as she looked at Sunggyu, who also looked away.

'I saw the room occupied though. Oppa has a new girl?' Minah asked without hesitating.

Jiyeon didn't answer, as Minah hit Sunggyu again.

'YAH You're his leader, why?' 

 

Sunggyu looked at Jiyeon, as she shook her head.

'L didn't get a new girl.' Sunggyu mumbled.

'Its Eunseo.' 

Minah's eyes widen, as she look at Jiyeon.

'What's going on? I thought Eunseo unnie is done with Oppa....'

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

Okay... I tried my best. 

I shall continue the part soon.

Like Jiyeon, I'm suffering a lot too so please bear with me. 

I'll update ASAP. 

 

Thank you my wonderful readers!

DOn't forget to comment and subscribe! <3