The second Meet up

Love On Contract.

 

'Kim Myungsoo! Get up!!' Woohyun shook L up, as L jumped up from the bed.

'What....' L yawned, as he groan.

'Come and look at this!' Woohyun pulled him out of the bed to the kitchen, and made L sat in front of his laptop.

 

News:

Infinite's L caught two-timing? 

The sweet boy was caught kissing a girl in the middle of the streets, and started to get intimate when he found out that the reporter is taking photos.

Is this the reason why Seo Eunseo wanted the break up ?

Is Infinite's L two-timing??!!!

 

 

 

'Mwoyah...' L sneered a little, as he took a cup of water to quench his thirst.

'Yah... Explain.' Woohyun elbowed L, as L explained the whole incident.

'Then we have to do something about it...' Woohyun said as he rubbed his forehead.

 

 

 

Jiyeon felt uncomfortable in the bakery.

Ever since the shop is open, customers were giving her weird stares, and some would gossip, looking at her until they left the bakery.

'Appa. Is there anything on my face?' Jiyeon asked, as she look at her father.

Her father shook her head, and shrugged.

'Jiyeon ah!!!' Her mother's voice echoed down the stairs, as she ran into her father.

'Calm down yeobo...' Jiyeon's father laughed.

'Omma!' Jiyeon whispered.

'Don't make a commotion! Look! those people are already staring!' 

'Well, its because of this my daughter!' Her mother scolded her as she flipped open the newspaper, showing it to the father and daughter.

Jiyeon's eyes widen.

'What's this?' Her father asked, shocked.

'Don't tell me.. That man... Is him?' Her father pointed at L's face.

 

 

 

L shoved his sandwich into his mouth, as Woohyun started investigating.

'So, who's this girl? What's her name?' 

L shrugged.

'You... Don't know her name?'  Woohyun asked.

L shook his head.

'Not even her surname.' 

'YAH! How can you kiss someone you don't even know?!' Woohyun screamed at L, who was calmly drinking milk.

'I really don't know hyung. Just get manager hyung to settle this.' L said as he reached for his jumper for his phone.

As he took it out, he felt something fall on the ground, causing a little soft needle sound.

'Mwoji?' He talked ot himself, as he picked up the item.

He smirk, as he showed the red little badge to WOohyun.

'Park Jiyeon. Her name is ParkJiyeon.' 

Woohyun took it and looked at L.

'It must have accidentally dropped it when we crashed.' L said, as he continue his feast.

Woohyun sighed a sigh of relief.

'But, why does she goes to a blind meeting agency??' Woohyun thought to himself, as he investigate the little red rose badge.

 

 

 

Jiyeon hid in the kitchen after finding out about the news.

She roughly hits the dough, as she softly cursed L for what he's done.

'Aegi ya...' Her father suddenly came into the kitchen, with his face flushed.

'hmmm?' Jiyeon pouted a little, as she look at her father.

'Someone's here... to see you...'

Jiyeon held her breath.

'Is it reporters?' Jiyeon asked softly, as her father shook her head.

She sighed.

'Pheww.. okay..' 

She wiped her hands on the apron. 

'but...But...' 

Jiyeon stepped out, and stood frozen.

L and Woohyun stood in the middle of the bakery shop, shining.

Everyone screamed and cheered when seeing the two handsome celebrities.

L looked around the shop, and his eyes finally landed on Jiyeon, who was dirty, and messy with a little messy bun on her head.

L smirk as he walked towards the shocked Jiyeon.

'So... Park Jiyeon ssi???'

 

 

 

OMG this is the edited version..

Because at the first time when I've update, the chapter came out blank!

Darn it.

Wasted all my efforts.

SO now I'm going to save my work before i update it!

 

Oh and thanks to the following people:

kyokosx 

Jiyeon1234 

cherryeppeo

for telling me about the taggy thing.

Appreciate your help!!!
 

 

Please comment and subscribe!!!

 

<3 <3