The ice-cream palour

Love On Contract.

Jiyeon pouted as she folded her arms.

'What do you want... again?' She whispered softly.

L pulled Jiyeon to the back of the kitchen, as Woohyun tagged along.

'Yah... Let go...' Jiyeon scoff as she released L's arms.

'Ahhh. I know why you're here...' Jiyeon teased.

'YOU... You miss me don't you?' 

L smirk, surprised at her ridiculous answer.

'Look at you.' He scoff.

'Messy hair, and dress... Would I even think of you?' 

Jiyeon stare at him and sat on the bench.

'What do you want... Just say it!' She scolded him.

L smile mischeviously and took out a red badge.

'I think.. you left this with me... Park Jiyeon.' 

Jiyeon look at the badge, and blushed.

She quickly stood up and snatch for the badge, but L held it above her reach.

'Yah! Give it back!' Jiyeon slapped L's hands.

Just then, Jiyeon's mother walked in and saw the two sticking really close to each other.

'Gosh...You guys are really compatible!' Her mother sang, as Woohyun gave a small laugh.

'Aniya umma!' Jiyeon pouted as she denied.

'Alright alright... I shall leave you guys alone...' Her mother teased and walked out of the kitchen.

 

'See what you've done there...' Jiyeon spat at L, who laughed.

'So, I'm here to save you.' L said.

'Hoho.. Yay...' Jiyeon scoff sacarstically.

L smirk and took Jiyeon's hands, and ripped of the apron around her waist.

'Let's go. Princess.' L sang, as he dash out of the bakery with Jiyeon and Woohyun.

'Yah! Where are you taking me to againnnn!!!' Jiyeon shouted.

 

 

Jiyeon finds herself sitting in a large office with L, as she slouched lazily and took a look at L.

'What are we doing here again??' She asked.

'Just deny the truth. And it will be settled. Okay?' L repeated again, as Jiyeon nodded.

As soon as they finished their conversation, the door opened, and L's manager came in, along with L's girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend, Eunseo.

L stared at Eunseo, who timidly stood beside L's manager.

'So... Let's get this straight. What happened out there, was an accident, and you have not broken up with Eunseo. Correct?' His manager said, as he looked at Jiyeon, who's in a mess.

Jiyeon nodded, a she lowered her head, embarassed to let someone see her awful hairstyle and clothing now.

Eunseo took a look at her, but just glanced away, since she can't see Jiyeon's face.

 

'This girl has nothing to do with me.' L said it clearly.

'But Eunseo and I...' He stopped to look at Eunseo, who was avoiding L's eyes.

'Nothing happened between us.' L said, as he stood up and took Eunseo's hands.

Jiyeon sighed, as she stood up.

'I guess, I'm excuse then. Bye.' She covered her face with her fringe as she zoomed out of the door.

 

For some reason, Jiyeon felt sad.

Its like the same thing that always happen during her blind dates.

But this time, she felt even worse.

Unable to think straight, she headed towards the toilet.

'How did I even get into this...' She talked to herself, as she rolled the toilet paper, brushing it against her shirt, removing the flour.

She walked out of the toilet as she turn on the tap, washing her face and combing her hair at the same time, cursing about her life.

 

'Gosh, must you be so offensive with words?' Woohyun laughed as he looked at Jiyeon in the mirror.

Jiyeon nodded and took a look at the mirror, and continued washing her hands.

'Wait a minute... YAH!' Jiyeon screamed!

'This is the girls toilet! What are you doing here?!' Jiyeon said as she splashed water at Woohyun.

'Yah yah!' Woohyun shouted at Jiyeon and held her arms.

'Look carefully!' He shouted.

Jiyeon looked around, and saw herself standing in the middle of the mens.

Embarassed, Jiyeon quickly ran out of the toilet.

Woohyun laughed as he tagged along, amused by Jiyeon's action.

 

Feeling rather stupid, what made her blood boil the most was Woohyun, who was still tagging along behind her back.

'Can you stop following me?' Jiyeon asked, as she took a look at Woohyun again.

Woohyun laughed as he got closer to Jiyeon.

'What do you want?!' Jiyeon sighed, giving up.

Woohyun smiled at her reaction and took her wrist.

'Let's go somewhere. You'll feel better.' He smiled.

 

 

Woohyun drove down a small deserted alley, and parked his car.

'Let's go down.' He smiled, as he opened the door for Jiyeon.

Jiyeon got down and took a look at the surroundings.

'This place looks really familiar...' She talked to herself, which made Woohyun smile.

'It does, doesn't it? Come... I'll bring you to a place. You'll sure remember!' 

 

Jiyeon's eyes lit up as she saw the little ice cream palour at the corner of the dull alley.

'Its still here?' She asked Woohyun, as he nodded.

Jiyeon skipped in with Woohyun, as she did not hesitate but walked to the cashier without even thinking of what to buy.

'Two mint- chocolate please. Oh and add extra peanuts and chocolate sauce!' Woohyun requested as he paid.

Jiyeon took a look at Woohyun.

'How did you know...'

Jiyeon loved mint choco ice cream,  especially in this old ice-cream palour.

She remembered that she used to sneak out of the house with her neighbour and he would always pay for her.

'Park Jiyeon! You don't remember me anymore, don't you?' Woohyun laughed as he took the cups of ice cream and found a place to sit.

'Who are you?' She asked, as she took a big mouth of ice cream.

'We use to come here together... When we were young... And you'll always get smack when you return home because of the stains on your shirt.' WOohyun laughed as he recalled.

' Ice-cream oppa?!' Jiyeon shriek.

Woohyun laughed as he nodded.

'Finally you remember!' 

'Yah... I haven't seen you around for a long time!' Jiyeon exclaimed as she looked at Woohyun from top to toe.

Everything about him has changed.

From the past, he looked bloated, and round with those little eyes.

But now, he looked so grown, tall and handsome, and is an idol too.

 

Jiyeon smiled as she found her great friend, who always helped her to sneak out of the house for great snacks.

'Its good to see you again.' Jiyeon smile as she took another mouth of ice-cream.

'Its not really good for me.' Woohyun shook his head, as he look at Jiyeon.

'Wae?' Jiyeon asked.

'You still looked the same!... Its not surprising at all.' He laughed.

'Yah... How could you say that!' Jiyeon joked.

 

 

 

L held onto Eunseo as the manager walked away.

'Oppa, let go.' She said.

'I'm sorry for yesterday.. Please don't leave me...' L said with his husky voice, which made Eunseo faint mentally.

Eunseo struggled out of L's embrace, and took a step back.

'Oppa, I'm sorry. I have to leave...' 

'Where? Come back home, I'm sorry for doing that to you..'

'I'm not coming back home, no... I'm not coming back to Korea...' 

L's mind went blank.

'What?' 

 

 

 

*

Shall stop here!

Thank you for the overloading of comments!

I love active readers!

<3

Thanks for subscribing to my stories.

I will improve better and bring more stories to you guys!

 

In the meantime, please subscribe and comment!!!