Contract!

Love On Contract.

'Yah!! Ppali!' Jiyeon shouted as she ran along the big broad road, holding onto as pink cotton candy.

L scoff a little as he walked with his head low and his cap and shades on.

Jiyeon pouted at him and took off his cap, revealing his slightly messy hair.

L looked at Jiyeon, shocked and Jiyeon explained.

'Its school hours, not much people would come here...'

She ended her sentence by taking off her shades.

L sighed at her reaction, and suddenly thought of Eunseo.

'Oppa... Let's go!' Eunseo whispered softly into L's ear.

L look at her as he held her hands tightly.

Both of them were in dull clothes, and despite being at evening, they were wearing caps and shades.

L took a look around and saw no one paying special attention to them.

'But its not the peak hours yet! We have two more hours!' L whispered to Eunseo, but she just shook her head.

L sighed as he pulled Eunseo out of the amusement park.

'Mian oppa...'' Eunseo apologised.

'Aniya... Gwaenchana... I know you don't like these stuff....'

L always wanted to spend a day at the amusement park with Eunseo, which he couldn' since he was an idol.

L sighed as he held onto his cat headband which he bought for Eunseo and him, but in return, Eunseo rejected to wear it because she thinks its childish.

'Everyone's dong it...' L pouted he walk back to the car.

'Well, we don't have to be everyone...' Eunseo smiled as she lay on L's shoulders.

'Let's just have a romantic night instead of this...' Eunseo smiled as she gave L a wink.

Jiyeon took a look at L, who was dazing as he stare at the headband store for a long time.

'You want that?' Jiyeon asked, as she pointed to the cat headband,which was identical to his and Eunseo's.

L shook his head as he stuck his hands inside his pocket.

'Nah... its childish.'

Jiyeon pouted as she walked into the store, and came out with two bear headbands.

'I think these are adorable!!!' Jiyeon cheered as she wore the white one and passed the brown one to L.

L refused to take it.

'What a weird person...' Jiyeon mumbled as she tip toed and forcefully made L wear them.

'YAH!' L scoff at her, trying to take it down.

'Don't!' Jiyeon scolded him, as she pin down his hands.

'Its cute on you!'

L smirk as he replied.

'I don't like it.'

Jiyeon ignored him as she held onto L's hands, and dragged him to the roller coaster.

'Ride this with me!!!' Jiyeon shouted.

The screams and laughters that the two made made them forgot their time.

As they climb down from the viking, L heard some girls screaming.

'its L!!!'

'Uh-oh...' L mumbled as he held onto Jiyeon's hands, and mumbled.

'RUN!'

Jiyeon got dragged by L, again.

As she left the amusement park, she stomped her feet.

'I want to go back there!!!' She whined.

'I can't! Didn't you see those girls? They might eat me alive!' L complained.

Jiyeon shook her body like a little kid as L pushed her into the car.

'Then can we eat?' Jiyeon asked.

L shook his head.

'WHY?!' Jiyeon whined again.

'Because..' L stopped and Jiyeon blew her hair.

'Fine... I'll get the food.' Jiyeon carelessly slide out of the car and disappeared round the corner.

L sat in his car as he turn on the heater.

He had just realised how much fun he had today, without wearing his 'mask'.

He took a look at the window, and saw the little Jiyeon waddling back.

'She looks fine... Wears normally...' L talked to himself as he rubbed his chin.

'But that hair...' L pointed to Jiyeon as she stared at him in the car.

As she entered the car, the scent of ddokboki, fish cake, kimchi and gimbap surround L's nose.

L stare at her as she ate heartily.

'Eat!' Jiyeon smiled at him as she passed a fish cake to him.

He shook his head as he pushed it away.

As he start driving, Jiyeon asked.

'Are you bringing me home?'

L sighed as he nodded.

'Alright then...' Jiyeon pouted, as she still regrets that she didn't get to see the fireworks.

 

Just when they start driving, a man ran into them.

'Mwoyah!' L screamed as he stepped on the brake, and took a look at the man.

The man smirk, as he took out a camera, and snapped a picture of the both of them.

'YAH!' L shouted at him as he wind down the window.

The man quickly ran away, disappearing around the corner.

'Oh .' L cursed as he quickly drove away, leaving Jiyeon in shock.

'What just happened?!' Jiyeon shrieked, as L ignored her, and drive.

 

The minute L reached his doorstep, he pulled Jiyeon out of the car, and rushed her into his apartment.

'Sit and wait.' L said impatiently as he called his manager.

Jiyeon looked around the house.

Pictures of Eunseo and L were hanging everywhere, and the house was neat and tidy.

Right at the corner, Jiyeon noticed a little puppy.

'Oh?' Jiyeon's eyes lit up as she walked towards it.

'Annyeong!!!' She said softly as she pat onto baby, L's dog.

'What's your name?' Jiyeon asked as she played around with the dog.

'Baby.' L replied as he walked towards the dog, and picked it up.

'And don't touch him.'

Jiyeon stuck out her tongue as she sat back onto the sofa, leaving L on the phone again.

 

Minutes later, L stopped talking and sat opposite Jiyeon, looking at her.

'What?' Jiyeon asked.

'I'm in so much trouble..' L said.

'And its because of you.'

Jiyeon's eyes widen as she tried to debate with him, but L just stuck his hands onto Jiyeon's mouth and start explaining to her.

'Now we're spotted dating, i need you to do me a favour.'

Jiyeon scoff as she threw L's hands away from her face.

'We're not dating.'

'Now, we are.' L said as he lay back.

'I want you to be my girlfriend.'

'WHAT?!' Jiyeon shouted.

 

 

Woohyun reached L's house and L quickly opened the door.

'Hyung!' L shouted as he ran towards him, wanting to give him a punch.

'Mian! I didn't know you guys would go on a date together!' Woohyun apologised, as Jiyeon sat there, bored from the whole situation.

 

'Now you're here, can we go now?' Jiyeon asked.

L shook his head, as he shove a large brown fiile to Jiyeon, which Woohyun had brought here.

'What's this?' Jiyeon asked.

'You're on contract.' L explained, as Jiyeon browsed the file.

'And for these 3 months, you will be known as L's girlfriend. But there are conditions...

First, you are to act like you are my girlfriend, but stay away from me in private.

Second, you are to stay with me in my apartment, but I don't want you to touch any of my stuff.

Third, until the end of the three months, you are not allowed to date other guys, or go for blind dating.' L finished the sentence and giggled a little at the blind dating part.

 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, as she stood up, throwing the file in L's face.

'What makes you think I would accept?'

'I'll give you a sum of money.' L said.

Jiyeon's blood boil as she threw a fist in front of L's face, waving it around.

'What do you think I am? A beggar?!' She shrieked.

 

L smirk as he continued.

'I can help you expand your bakery too. How's that?'

Jiyeon thought a while. It has always been her father's dream to expand the bakery.

He once told Jiyeon when she was small.

'Appa will open tens and hundreds of bakery shops, and you will be the boss of these shops once I retire!'

 

Jiyeon took a look at Woohyun, and then at L.

She sighed and plopped on the couch.

'Okay.But just for the sake of bakery! Not you!'

L smirk as he threw Jiyeon the file, and she reluctantly signed it.

 

'Now, you're on love contract...' L smirk ily as he took the file and smile at her singature.

 

 

Please subscribe and comment!!!
Thanks for being supportive!

<3