We're getting married

Love On Contract.

 

'We're getting married.' Eunseo;s voice rang through L's ears, as he stared blankly at Eunseo.

 

 

--------------

 

'Why did you do that?' L slammed the door the minute they walked into their own waiting room.

'What were you thinking?!' L shouted at Eunseo, as Eunseo looked away, facing the mirror.

'We have to.' Eunseo calmly said.

'What?! What do you mean we have to? I told you we are over...'  L camly said, gritting his teeth, showing his anger and trouble he had gotten into.

'But what am I going to do about this?!' Eunseo shouted back, throwing something on the ground, as she collapsed on the chair, crying.

L look on the ground and picked up the object.

'Its...' 

He looked at it.

'A...'

'My menstral cycle wasn't normal.' Eunseo choked her words, as she looked into the mirror.

'And I felt dizzy and nausea..'

'So I went to check...' 

L looked at the test kit.

'And the result is...'

L mumbled to himself, as he looked at Eunseo.

 

'This... Is impossible..'  L shook his head, as he looked at the test kit, checking.

 

Eunseo slammed the table, as she stood up.

'Look what you've done to me!' Eunseo cried.

'I've already planned to leave you forever... But... what about our baby?'

L kept quiet, as he looked at Eunseo, who continued.

'Its my manager... He... He told me to plan this.' Eunseo mumbled, as she looked at L with teary eyes.

'Myungsoo yah...you gotta believe me... I have no one else but you and...'

Eunseo touched her stomach, as she cried.

 

Softened, L pulled Eunseo into a hug.

'Don't say that.' L whispered in her ears.

'I'll take care of you.' L mumbled, as Eunseo broke into tears, smiling.

'I know you still care for me.. I know...' 

 

L's heart deepened into his stomach, as he tries to swallow the fear inside him.

*What do I tell infinite... What do I tell...Jiyeon...*

 

 

_____

 

'Omo!Omo!' one of the waitress, HyeMi, shouted, as she the volume louder on the Tv.

'Look look!' 

'Omo omo~~ L and Eunseo are getting married?' 

'Yah. I thought they broke up...'

'Nah... They obviously got back together, I wonder what's the rush for the marriage.'

'Needless to say... Shotgun!' 

Jiyeon stood at the back, wiping the tables, as she overheard the comments.

 

Its been ages since the cafe is doing well.

Right after Eunseo left, everything went well.

Well, not everything.

 

_________

FLASHBACK

____________

 

'Here.' Eunseo took out a cheque, as she push it towards Jiyeon.

'What's this suppose to mean?' Jiyeon asked, as she stare at the cheque.

'Myungsoo asked me to pass this to you.' Eunseo said, as she took a sip of the coffee.

'Its all in the contract, isn't it?'  

Jiyeon remembered the contract she signed, and nodded.

'I've added another few hundreds inside.' Eunseo said, as she put down her cup.

'Well, you know, as a tip, for taking care of my boyfriend.' 

Jiyeon stared at the cheuqe.

'Its more than just a few hundreds...'

'Oh, the extras?' Eunseo asked, looking at the cheuqe.

'Its for you, to scram off.' 

Jiyeon stared at Eunseo.

'What do you mean.' 

'I want you to stay in your own world, while oppa, Infinite, and I stay in ours.'

Eunseo said it slow and clear, as she bent forward, her face close to Jiyeon.

'I don't want any of your nonsense. I don't want you to appear in front of me anymore.'

 

Jiyeon looked away, as Eunseo stood up.

'Anyway, we are getting married.' Eunseo proudly showed off, as she showed Jiyeon her finger with a ring on.

 

'Are you done talking?' Jiyeon asked, as she stood up, looking at Eunseo.

Her gaze changed, as she felt herself getting angry.

'Don't you throw money at me.' Jiyeon mumbled, as she picked up the cheque.

' As for L's money, I'd be glad to take it. He owed it to me.'

Jiyeon swept the money across Eunseo's face, as she walked to the kitchen.

'Oh and I don't want those tips you gave me.' Jiyeon said, turning around.

'Keep it for your honeymoon.' 

Eunseo stared at Jiyeon, as Jiyeon crossed her arms.

'If you've got nothing else to say, please leave.' 

 

Eunseo stared hard into Jiyeon's eyes, as she pick up her handbag, walking out of the cafe.

 

Jiyeon let out a deep breath, as she took a look at the cheque.

'Why can't you give it to me personally?' She asked herself.

'I have so much more to tell you...' 

 

________________

 

 

 

The Tv turned off, as HyeMi groan.

'Don't you guys need to work?!' Jiyeon's mother yelled at HyeMi, as she quickly scramble to the nearest table pretending to wipe.

'That rascal.. Why did we even hire her?'  Jiyeon's mother mumbled to Jiyeon, as Jiyeon smiled.

'Need any help?' Jiyeon's mom asked, as Jiyeon shook her head.

'I'm fine.' She mumbled, giving a smile.

'I'm going to get some coffee beans. Anything else you'd like to buy?' 

Jiyeon's mom shook her head, as Jiyeon put down her apron, and walked out of the cafe.

 

 

Jiyeon sat at the busstop, as the 3rd bus passed by.

She stare blankly into space, as everything blurred out.

'Its the 4th.' A voice broke her thoughts.

She turned around, looking at a man in mask, sunglasses, and hat.

Jiyeon looked at him in, surprised.

'Who...Who are you?' 

The man laughed, as Jiyeon scooted away a little.

'Don't be scared!' He whispered.

'Its me!'

Jiyeon looked at the man again, as he took off his mask and shades.

'Woohyun oppa?' 

 

'