can I love ?

Love On Contract.

Jiyeon took out her heels, as she walk slowly on the streets.

The street lights brighten up, as the sky falls dark.

 

Her mind was confuse.

She didn't know what just happen.

Isn't she suppose to be at the ball now?

Why is she walking aimlessly on the streets?

 

She felt someone tugging onto her arm, as she turn around, and found Woohyun standing behind her.

'I thought I told you to..' Jiyeon mumbled, as Woohyun took her heels.

'I thought you might need some help.' He said, smiling, as he took out his shoes.

'Wear this.' He said, as he put them neatly in front of her.

'Its okay... I don't feel pain.' She mumbled.

'I do.' He said, as he look into Jiyeon's eyes.

'Come on, I don't want you to get hurt.'

Jiyeon nodded, as she wore the shoes, and smiled.

'Its too big, oppa.' 

Woohyun scratched his head, as he shrugged.

'I guess it is.' He laughed.

 

The two of them continue walking, as Jiyeon made tapping sounds with his shoes, and Woohyun, walking on bare feet.

'Are you sure you're okay?' Jiyeon asked.

'I can wear my heels back.' 

Woohyun shook his head.

'I like this feeling.' He said, smiling.

'What?' Jiyeon look at him in confuse.

Woohyun smiled, and shook his head, as he suddenly thought of it.

 

'Ah... That's right..' Woohyun stopped walking, as he suddenly look serious.

'Let's get you back first.' He said, as he pulled jiyeon to the road side and catch a cab.

 

 

 

L sat beside Sunggyu, as he sighed.

'Ya Kim Myungsoo. Eunseo and you are back again?' Sunggyu asked.

'I... We... Hyung. I'll explain later.' L mumbled, getting a headache, as he stood up and walk away.

'Oppa~ The punch here is really nice!'  Eunseo shouted through the loud music.

L sighed, as he pulled Eunseo out of the room again.

'Ah waeyo?' Eunseo pouted, as she look at L.

 

'What do you think you're doing?' L silently said, as he faced the pool.

'Mwoh?' Eunseo asked, her face became stiff.

'What are you to do this to me?' L asked, furious, as he stepped towards Eunseo.

'You left me without a word..' He said between his teeth.

'You kept me waiting hopelessly during my birthday... And when I'm about to let you go, you come back again?! What is this!' He shouted, making Eunseo flinch.

 

'Mi...Mianhae... I...' Eunseo mumbled, as she held onto L's arms.

'I didn't mean to...' She sobbed.

 

'I... I have no other choice but to come back..' She cried.

'I don't want to hear any of this.' He said, turning around.

'Just... Go away.' He mumbled.

 

'Andwae!!!' Eunseo hugged him, as she cry.

'You can't leave me now... I only have you...' She sobbed.

'I have nothing now... If you leave me... I ... I don't know what to do...' She pleaded.

 

'What do you mean you have nothing?' L smirk, irritated by her acting.

'I... My whole acting career... Its gone...' She sobbed, as she let go of L.

L looked at her, as she lifted up her long dress, showing her legs.

L's eyes went wide, as he saw the disfigured right leg.

'What happen?' L asked, as he look at Eunseo.

 

Eunseo wiped her tears, as she put down her dress.

'I wanted to come back that day, to celebrate your birthday... But I was set up...' She mumbled.

 

****

Eunseo put her air tickets into her bag, as she threw a jacket and a pair of shades on.

She looked around the make up studio, as she saw no one.

'I have to quickly leave..' She mumbled, looking at the time.

Eunseo had no schedule till tomorrow evening, but as on contract, no one is allowed to go out secretly, or take leaves in case of accidents.

But Eunseo had to do it. It was her boyfriend's birthday, even if she had to travel from Paris to Korea, and back within the day.

 

Eunseo quickly walked towards the door.

'Mwohae?' Right in front of her, was the co-actress of the movie, Jung So min.

'Ani...' Eunseo mumbled, as she took a step back.

'What's in your bag?' So Min asked, as she look at Eunseo.

'Nothing... I'm just going back to the hotel...'

So Mi smirk, as she nodded, and snatch the bag from her.

'Yah! SoMin!' Eunseo look at her, shocked.

 

Somin search her bag, and paused, as she smirk.

'Igeo mwoyah??' She took out the air ticket, and wave it in front of Eunseo.

'Please give it back to me... I have to go back for a day. Just a day.' Eunseo pleaded.

'For what?' SoMin asked.

'You know you could get into a big trouble.' Somin said.

'I know... Somin ssi. Its L's birthday. If I don't get back to him, I really don't know when I can get to see him anymore... I promise. I'll be back by 2am in the morning and resume back to script reading with the crew. I will not cause any hindrance.' 

 

SoMin glared at Eunseo, as she thought a while.

'Fine.' Somin nodded, as she put the tickets back into her bag, and passed it to Eunseo.

'But you'll get into trouble if you walk here. You should walk by the stairs.' 

Eunseo sighed with relief, as she hugged SoMin.

'Gomawo.. I'll be back soon. I promise.' Eunseo smiled, as she walked back into the room, walking out by the back.

 

Somin tapped her fingers on the dressing table, as she look at herself in the mirror.

'5...4...3...2...1...' She counted, as she admire herself in the mirror.

'AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!' The stairways echoed Eunseo's cry.

 

Eunseo ran down the stairs, as she look at her watch.

'I must be there in time...' She smiled to herself.

Suddenly, her feet stepped onto something slippery, as she tried to take a look, but she was too late.

Both her feet stepped onto tiny marble balls, as she fell on the ground instantly, and rolled down a flight of stairs.

What was worse, was that right on the ground, was a puddle of shattered glass, as she rolled over it.

Her eyes started to close, as she felt a shapr pain on her legs.

She felt her blood draining out, as she heard SoMin's voice.

 

'Somin... Help...' Eunseo mumbled, as she reach out for Somin.

'L...' She mumbled, as she fainted.

 

Eunseo woke up to see herself in the hospital.

Everyone was surrounding her, her manager, director, stylists, actors, crews... And Somin.

What surprised her was that L wasn't here, and then she realized, she was about to face a heavy consequence.

 

'What do you think you're doing?' Her manager scolded her, as she look at him innocently.

'Don't play stupid.' The director said, as he flashed her air tickets out.

Eunseo's eyes went wide, as she looked at Somin, who is grinning at the side of the bed.

'You know our rules, you know the reasons. Are there any explanations to be done?' The director demanded.

'I... I was being set up!' Eunseo shouted, as she look at Somin.

'Whether or not, this isn't the problem anymore.' The director sighed.

'We've been till this far, and now you're giving me trouble?!' 

Eunseo shook her head.

'No, director. I can continue acting. I will continue working hard.' She assured.

'I'm afraid you can't...' The director said, as he lowered his head.

 

Eunseo look at the director, then at her manager, hoping the manager would say something.

The stylist walked towards her, as she tapped Eunseo's shoulders.

'Don't be too upset when you see it...' She said, lifting up the blankets.

Eunseo's eyes went wide, as she saw her right leg bandaged.

'What happen to me??' Eunseo asked,

'Why can't I feel anything?' She panicked.

'You can't feel anything because the anasthetic is still working.' The director said.

'But I'm afraid.. It'll leave a scar...' He said , turning away.

Eunseo took a look at her leg, as the scar went from her knees to her calves.

She sobbed, as she shook her head.

'Please director... I will do anything to go back onto the set. Don't worry.. The scar will be gone when we start filming.' She cried.

 

'And what if it doesn't?'  He said, shuting Eunseo up.

Eunseo cried, as she closed her eyes.

'Then what do you want me to do?' Eunseo asked.

'Since you're so keen in going back,' The director said.

'I'll send you home.' He said.

'What about my role...' Eunseo asked.

'Don't worry on that.' The director interrupted.

'Somin is ready to take that role.' He said.

Somin smirk, as she pretended to act surprised.

'Eotteohkae... How can I do that?' She pouted, looking sorry.

'You're the next actress that I'm putting my hopes on. Don't let me down.' The director pointed, as he look at Eunseo, and shook his head.

'Send her back once she's discharged.' The director said coldly, walking out of the room.

The crew walked out, leaving Somin walking towards the door.

 

'Gomawo, unnie.' She turned and smirk at Eunseo, as she confidently walked out of the room, leaving Eunseo crying to herself.

 

***

 

 

 

Eunseo cried louder, as she look at L.

'Mianhae... I really wanted to come back... Mianhae...' She cried.

L's heart soften, as he brought Eunseo into his arms.

'I'm sorry,' He mumbled, patting her back.

'I didn't know you went through such pain... I should have been there for you...' He mumbled, hugging her tighter.

Eunseo nodded, as she hugged him.

'I have nothing now...' She cried.

'I can't be a model anymore... I can't show my legs anymore.... What do i do???' 

 

L closed his eyes, as he slowly broke the hug.

'I'll be here for you.' He smiled, wiping her tears away, as he kissed her forehead.

Eunseo coughed a little, as she hugged him back.

'Promise me that you'll never leave me... And I won't leave you anymore...' She mumbled while putting her face onto his shoulders.

L nodded, as he whispered in her ears.

'I promise you...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon pressed the password to the house, as Woohyun followed in.

'Ahh... My feet..' Woohyun yelped silently, as Jiyeon look at him.

'Are you alright?' She asked, looking at his feet.

Woohyun cringed up his toes under his socks, as he smiled.

'Its a little cold in the cab just now...' He said sheepishly.

 

'Sit down and take your socks off. I'll go and get a pail of hot water for you.' She smiled, while running into the toilet.

 

 

'Here.' She said, putting down the bucket of water, allowing Woohyun to dunk his feet inside.

'Ahhhh~' He moaned, lying on the couch.

'Much better.' He joked, smiling at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled back, as she sat on the couch.

Jiyeon look around the house, as she suddenly stood up.

'We shouldn't be here... They will be home anytime soon.' Jiyeon said, looking at the clock.

Woohyun shook his head, as he checked his phone.

'L won't be home tonight. Neither will Eunseo be..' Woohyun mumbled, as he look at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon nodded, as she lowered her head.

 

'Jiyeon ah...' Woohyun said, as he pulled Jiyeon down on the couch.

'Have you... Have you fallen in love with Myungsoo?' He asked.

Jiyeon blushed, as she look at Woohyun.

'Ehey...' She awkwardly laughed.

'How would I?' She laughed with a tear in her eye.

 

'I'm just staying in his house for 3 months, and he gives me a better bakery for my parents.' She said, her voice getting softer.

Woohyun look at her, as he brush her fringe away from her face.

'Jiyeon ah... Don't force yourself.' He mumbled, as she wipe her tears away.

'Ani. I'm just one childish normal average looking girl who's waiting for the contract to be over. That's all.' She smiled widely.

 

Woohyun scrunged up his brows, as he patted Jiyeon's head.

He pulled Jiyeon closer, as he hugged her.

'Oppa...' Jiyeon mumbled, as she felt Woohyun's heart beating fast.

'Mianhae..'Woohyun quickly broke the hug, as he took his feet out, drying them with a towel.

His heart was feeling as dead as Jiyeon's, as he look at her eyes dropping down with sadness.

 

'You get a good night sleep. I'll fetch you tomorrow morning.' He said, walking out of his house, while picking up his shoes on his way.

Jiyeon stared at the door, as she look at the pair of socks lying on the ground.

Her heart couldn't stop feeling heavy.

'Am I suppose to leave now?' She asked herself, as she look at Baby lying on his own cushion, sleeping.

 

'I guess I have to...' She mumbled, as she felt her tears dropping again.

She drag herself up the room, as she started to change into her pyjamas.

She walked out of her room, and entered L's room.

She broke into a smile, as she saw her birthday present to L on his desk.

She look around, and her eyes ended up falling on the wall.

 

She walked towards it, as she let her hands feel the smooth texture.

'How am I suppose to compare to this flawless girl?' She smiled, feeling a sharp pain in her heart.

'Aniya... L says he wants to stay with me...' She talked to herself, as she sat on his bed.

'Shall I be selfish this once?' She mumbled, as she look up at the wall, which potrayed both L and Eunseo.

 

'I can love too, can't I?' She smiled bitterly, as she hugged her knees, not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

 

 

 

***

Thanks to all my subscribers! 

 

and to stacyberd :   Yes I know you're dying for an update. I'll be glad to write more exciting chapters to satisfy you! <3 Thank you for your support !

 

 

****

YAY finished editing this chapter.

*NOTE : I DO NOT HATE ANY ACTRESSES OR ANY IDOL IN THIS FANFIC.

I just happen to pass by SoMin's name, and I just used it.

Fans of SoMin, please understand.

I know she's an adorable kiddy looking lady.

:D

Anyway back to the chapter:

 

What do you think Jiyeon would do?

Will she be brave enough to confess to L? Or will she just run away, making it seem that nothing had happened before?

What was Woohyun thinking when he hugged her?  Anybody remembered Sunngyu? What do you think He'll do??

LOL SO MANY QUESTIONS. 
 

I'll update soon!

 

Meanwhile, 

Please comment and subscribe!!!