The breakup point.

Love On Contract.

NEWS:

 Infinite's Kim Myungsoo and actress Seo Eunseo has won the best couple award for 2012 on their 4th year anniversary!

As everyone knows, the news broke out 2 years ago, where there were rumours of both Kim and Seo dating. Even though at that part of the time both replied with no comments, neither admit nor deny. But one year later, both were caught strolling outside together, hand in hands. And since then, both admit that ther are officially dating. According to their interview, they have been dating for 2 years before exposing. Both fell in love with each other when they were working on a drama, which are really common between celebrities. 

Congratulations to the KimSeo couple! Whom made love so sweet that even the fans are shipping them!!

 

 

Jiyeon sighed as she turned off the Television.

'When is it my turn to have a relationship...' She groaned as she rolled around in the sofa.

'Aegi yah...' Jiyeon's father called her as she peek behind the sofa.

'You're suppose to get ready for the blind dating.' 

Jiyeon pouted when she heard the words Blind dating.

She never liked blind dating at all.

Even though everytime the partners left a good impression, none would come to a good ending.

'C'mmon...Get your off the sofa and prepare yourself!'Jiyeon's mother patted her head as Jiyeon jumped up.

'Fighting!' 

 

'Oppa. This is not going to work out!' Eunseo threw her temper around L, who's also annoyed at the situation now.

'What's wrong?!' L shouted at Eunseo.

'Its the 4th anniversary and you're making such a fuss!' 

Eunseo flipped her hair to the sight as she fan herself with her hands.

'Oppa, can't you give me freedom? I'm not ready yet.' 

L plopped himself on the sofa, as he held onto the ring.

'So, are you going to or not?' L asked again, looking into Eunseo's eyes.

Eunseo glared at L, and said.

'Oppa. I thought you promised to give me some time...' 

L was outraged.

'How long do you want? A year? 2? 10?? or 20?'

Eunseo's tears fell down as she let go of her crossed arms, looking away from L.

'You know what...' L got up, and pushed the box of ring to her.

'This... Is not the first ring. I know you know that.' 

And he walked out of the house.

Before he stepped out of the door.

'Don't tell me the answer now.' He said.

'Just tell me by staying... Or leaving.' 

 

Jiyeon popped her lips the last time as she looked into the compact mirror.

She smiled into the mirror as she thought to herself.

'Goodluck!' 

As she look far away, she saw a guy walking towards her.

'Park Jiyeon ssi?' The guy smiled at her.

Jiyeon stared blankly at him.

'No...way...' 

He was wearing a black suit. Smart and tidy.

But what made Jiyeon startled is his 8:2 hairstyle, and his moustache that grew aound his mouth.

He had a big belly and as he smile, tainted yellow teeths were seen.

'Errrr... Sorry. You got the wrong person.' Jiyeon smiled awkwardly, as she look around.

'Oh... It should be.. Its the signal, the red rose badge.' He pointed at Jiyeon's badge that was pinned on her left side of her sleeves.

'No... This is .... Just some decorations...' She said, smiling nervously.

 

 

L sat on the bench at some random park, as he flipped open his phone and saw Eunseo's message.

'Oppa... Sorry... I'm leaving.' 

L chuckled a little, as his tears fell down.

He knew it would be like this in the end.

Everytime they talked about marriage, Eunseo would just avoid and avoid.

There's nothing L could do, but to let it pass by.

Both of them loved each other so dearly, but it seems that marriage, is keeping them apart.

He took a look at his wallpaper, where L and Eunseo hugged each other.

'Why can't you just let me love you more? What's so difficult about marriage?' He mumbled to himself.

 

Just as the sky is turning dark, L walked around the streets with his cap and mask on.

He suddenly stopped near an electronics shop, where the display of the TV is on.

Everyone gathered around the Tv as the news came on.

L stopped by behind the crowd and took a look at it.

 

 

Breaking news! 

Seo Eunseo,the sweet angel actress has posted a tweet on her twitter, where she claimed that her relationship with Infinite's L is over!

Images of the message was screen-captured by the fans and is now spreading wildly.

What is the truth??? Reporters are now awaiting for the both couple to comment on this news!

Is it really over for the two???

 

 

L smirk as his tears silently fell down.

'So this is how you want to end things..' He mumbled to himself as he took out his phone, and looked at Eunseo's tweet.

'Being in a relationship is hard, but I held on... But it seems that we're not getting along anymore... We should stop now...' 

L literally cried as he looked at the tweet.

'Stop?? NOW?' He thought to himself.

'Alright then... I should..' He said as he ran back to his house.

L opened the door as he slammed it, alarming Eunseo, who was crouching in the kitchen.

L smirk at her, as he walked towards her and grabbed her wrist.

'What are you doing?!' Eunseo cried, as she held onto her phone.

'I want you to get out of this house right now.' L cried.

'If I can't have you, then I don't want to see you...' 

'Oppa... Mianhe...' Eunseo cried as she knelt down, hugging L's legs.

Hating to see her cry, what made him felt worse was how she was begging. Begging to let her go.

'Get your stuff out by tomorrow morning. I don't want to see you when I wake up.' 

L mumbled as he shook Eunseo's hands away, as he rushed out of the house.

 

 

 

 

Something short.

Let me know how is it!

Please comment and subscribe!

 

<3