09

Love: No Return

“Who cares about that no-good Tiffany! Taeyeon, there’s a lot of other good people around you know!” Sooyoung continued her rants as Taeyeon mechanically got into her car in an almost robotic mode that only made Soo young sighed louder in frustration…

Taeyeon’s brows were knitted together, she didn’t get how someone could change so fast…

Perhaps, Tiffany was putting on an act and she had something up her sleeves and she was placed in a position where she couldn’t do anything about it, therefore, she had to pretend to be this mean…? That seemed like a likely explanation….

“Sooyoung, did Tiffany hand you anything or tell you anything?” Taeyeon asked absent mindedly as she started up her car.

“Nope, Tiffany never mentioned anything to me… Come on, Taeyeon, you can’t still be defending her after the way she’s treated you!”

Taeyeon remained silent and was about to say something more when Soo Young gasped as she saw another big vehicle moving towards the other side of the road and yelled, “Watch out!” just as Taeyeon slammed the brakes down hard.

She heard a terrible screech and then, a crash.

…..

---


Taeyeon opened her eyes, shielding her eyes from the bright glare. There were people crowding around her, and she could vaguely hear her brother’s voice yelling at the doctor to save her.

“What about the other girl beside me…?” She asked raspily, worried about Sooyoung, but all they answered was ‘What girl..?’

And with that, she slept. She slept for a long, long time…

Before the news came that Sooyoung had… Disappeared. How could people disappear? Just like that…?