13

Love: No Return

“And you don’t remember a thing?” Sunny looked in amazement at Sooyoung who was nodding her head while off the ice cream from her spoon.

She absolutely did not recall meeting Taeyeon at all.

“Strange…but, nevermind,” Taeyeon abruptly wiped away the bit of ice cream that was on the side of her lips out of a natural-reflex and both Sunny and Sooyoung stared at her in wide-open shock.

The night had a couple of such incidents.

Taeyeon paused, realising her faux pas and the effects it had on the two of them, and she smiled, not realising how charismatic she looked, “I apologise, it’s just a habit.”

Sunny looked at Taeyeon in amusement, “Don’t apologise! Good habits should be cultivated.”

Taeyeon chuckled, “Yea, yea. I would like to hear you say that about punctuality. You’re always late!”

“And that’s because I had to pick you up from the clubs the night before because you’re so……”

Taeyeon nodded her head somewhat awkwardly, “Drunk. Right.” She smiled showing her teeth. She didn’t really want to display That side of her infront of someone as innocent and young as Sooyoung.

Sunny sensing the awkward air, hurriedly lightened up the atmosphere quickly, “Speaking about late nights, could you please bring Sooyoung to the shareholder’s ball?”

Sooyoung nearly choked again.

“I wasn’t planning on going….” Taeyeon said slowly but she saw the disappointment in Sooyoung eyes, and then she smiled thinly and said, “But seeing as how I haven’t shown up in one before and out of respect, I should. So, yes, would you, Sooyoung do me the honour of being my partner?”

Sooyoung bit her lip and smiled happily like a kid, as if Christmas had just came early for her, “Absolutely.”

She couldn’t believe it…her idol Taeyeon had invited her to the ball…

Any fangirl would melt.

---

A/N: Firstly, a sincere thank you to all those that commented. -bows- Also. Just a question to everyone, is the story pacing too slow?