06

Love: No Return

Her heart felt like lead. This day had crept up onto her, after all….

And she had to do it.

Today’s the day….

She thought sadly as she recalled “his” offer…..

He had appeared out of nowhere with his girlfriend in the bakery shop on Taeyeon’s birthday. Of course, the girl beside him would be wearing something skimpy and tight. He liked girls like that. And it seems as though his taste hasn’t changed one bit, not even when his chosen bride ‘Tiffany dearest’ had ran away from him …..

“Ah, Tiffany.”

She heard that familiar voice and she froze all over. He had that low silky voice that was full of lazy confidence. And a streak of cruel authority. Her breath came out staggered and she slowly turned around to face a strikingly good looking guy in his dark, expensive suit.

Mike.

“I see you haven’t changed one bit,” She managed to cough out these words, managing to grasp whatever shred of courage she had. She was afraid of him.

And he knew it, “Why of course,” he smiled, “Why should I? You meant absolutely nothing to me anyway, it was for the best that you ran away. God knows how much of a burden you took away from me when you disappeared.”

“So the wedding’s off?” She asked hopefully.

Mike looked at her in open amusement that she would be this silly, “Of course not.”

Her face fell and her shoulders sag, “Then, what is it you want?”

“I’m here to offer you and your little girlfriend a way out…And unless you take it, you’ll never be able to escape from my family, and me…” He grinned coldly.

He had indeed offered her a perfect way out, but it was one that involved doing something she could never have done in this lifetime…

She had to initiate a “break up” with Taeyeon…