Love sick

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s okay Jieun, there are a lot of guys out there” Sunggu cooed as he patted my back

Hana nodded rapidly “I’m sure you’ll find somebody else”

I sniffled and wiped my tears “I’m so stupid. I almost confessed. How could I have not known he has a girlfriend?”

“The guy is pretty mysterious. It’s not your fault” Sunggu frowned

Hana nodded again as she sat next to me on the bed and put her arm around me “Sunggu is right. He’s has always kept to himself; it’s not your fault you didn’t know”

“I feel so stupid” I hit my head multiple times but felt somebody pull my hands away. I looked up an felt my eyes water again “You can say it”

Cheondung just wiped my tears “stop crying already”

I pushed his hand away “you can say ‘I told you so’. I know you want to”

He sighed as he looked away with crossed arms “I’m not going to say something that’ll hurt you”

I sniffled again as he shoved tissues in my face. It had been a week since I had my first heartbreak. I had called Cheondung to come over and he then called the rest once he saw my state. Wooyoung had called but I couldn’t pick up the phone. It hurt to know the person you like is in love with somebody else.  It hurts even more to feel rejected before you even had a chance. I only left my house for schedules and come back home to cry my eyes out. My parents tried everything to cheer me up but I couldn’t even put of a façade. Why must love be so unfair?

“That’s enough moping!” Hana smiled as she pulled me up “let’s cheer you up!”

Sunggu nodded along “yeah, crushes pass over time Jieun. You’ll find a great guy!”

“It wasn’t just a crush! He was my first love!” I pulled the blankets over me

“Exactly, your first love not you last. Now come on!” They tried to pry the blankets off

I sighed as I held them on tighter over my head “you guys go ahead. I just want to mope all day and stuff my face with ice cream”

“You did that all week, now get up!” Hana grabbed the blanket off me

I pouted “why can’t you just let me be sad?”

Hana rolled her eyes and pulled me towards the my bathroom “go get changed, you need fresh air”

“But-“she shut the door in my face

I sighed and turned towards the mirror. There were bags under my eyes and my short hair was all over the place.

“I like this hairstyle Jieun” he smiled as he touches my hair “it suits you”

I touched my hair gently “really?”

He laughed “Jieun, you’re so cute and pretty”

I felt my lips tremble “not pretty en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter