Awkward times

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry it's short >_<

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung P.O.V

I closed my eyes as the makeup artist worked on me. It had been a couple of days since I had last seen Jieun. The last time I saw her she was leaving with Cheondung. Are they dating? Is she dating Jaebum instead? All this questions kept going around my head. She just seemed so close to both of them. I wondered if it really was just friendship between them. Maybe I’m just over thinking it. Jieun said they were all just friends.

“Jieun’s on” Changsun grinned as he sat down in front of the TV “it’s her music video”

I opened my eyes an glance at the TV “which song?”

“Good day” his eyes didn’t even leave the v “now shh, it’s starting”

“Can I turn my chair around?” the hair stylist nodded “thanks”

I looked at the TV quietly. I’d seen this music video at least twice and heard her sing a couple on music shows. She looked all grown up now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbW-vthh4k0

I gasped an kicked Khun who was sleeping next to me “Hyung!”

“What?” he rubbed his leg “why did you kick me?”

“That song” I turned towards him “I think Jieun wrote it for me, I think it’s for me.”

“What?” he gave me a funny look “you’re so full of yourself. It’s just a song.”

“But on the day I rejected her. She pretended-and she-“I was at a loss for words “I honestly feel like this song is for me.”

“Then why don’t you ask her?” He snorted closing his eyes

I nodded an took my phone out “good idea”

His eye flew open “Yah!”

“What? HEY!” he snatched my phone away “what are you doing?”

“Are you stupid? How can you ask the girl you rejected years ago if she wrote a song about you breaking her heart? Do you want her to hate you?”

I sighed “I just…feel guilty, okay?”

“About rejecting her? Didn’t you apologize and she accepted?” he asked confused

“Yeah but it’s not the same anymore.”

“Of course not, you still broke her heart” he rolled his eyes “just give it time”

I closed my eyes letting out a small sigh “I guess”

 

“Okay, I’ll see you Saturday than” Jieun smiled as she talked on the phone “the red dress? Is it a special occ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter