Pity not needed

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung P.O.V

“I messes up Khun, I messed up big time” I sighed into my hands

He shook his head as he kept reading his book “I told you to stop reminding her of the past.”

We were currently in my dressing room on the set of dream high. Khun had filmed a scene previously and was here to be my moral support. I needed somebody to bend out my frustration on. Plus he was the only one who knew what happened with Jieun.

“I can’t help it” I blurted out “I just...I don’t know anymore.”

“An she’s always with Jaebum or Cheondung, I mean come on! She’s not dating neither of them? Yeah right.” I ran a hand though my hair “that girl has men all over her twenty four seven.”

“Do you like Jieun?”

I threw a pillow at his head “don’t be ridiculous, she’s like my little sister.”

He threw the pillow back at me, hitting me directly on my face “than why do you care?”

“Because if her brothers don’t, then somebody has too” I hissed “what if they play with her? What if they crush her heart? Cheondung may seem like a gentlemen but he can be a wolf in sheep’s clothing.”

“You are overreacting” Khun rolled his eyes as he threw his book on the couch

“I’m been caring, there’s a difference.” I gave him a look

“I care for her too, you know?”

“Jieun is just so fragile. I feel like I’ll break her again if I say something bad. I don’t want to break her heart again. Maybe she’s still hurt over the fact that I think of her as a little sister.”

“I mean for years she was that cute little girl always next to me and then” I waved my hands around “poof, she won’t even talk to me.”

“Poor girl, she also has to deal with her insensitive brothers” He sighed

I rubbed his chin thoughtfully “I wonder what happened between those three. Junho’s been really out of it lately.”

Khun looked at me sadly “I just hope they figure it out. It to see them like that.”

“Yeah, I’m just worried that Jieun is lonely” my heart felt tighter as I thought about it “Junho and Jun.k have us but Jieun is alone.”

Khun nodded “yeah, we should let her know were here. I don’t want her to think we’ve taken sides.”

“Me either”

 

 

“Okay, that’s all for today. Nice work e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter