Not giving up

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What should I wear?!” I yelled as I looked through my clothes

Hana rolled her eyes as she flipped the page from her magazine “anything, you’re just going shopping”

I pouted as I kept looking at my clothes “so? This could be the start of our future relationship!”

“Out this could be the start of...Nothing!” she yawned

“Why can’t you be supportive?” I whined as I looked at her with crossed arms

She snorted “I support you Jieun but I just don’t want you to expect more and end up getting hurt”

I sighed as I sat next to her “I know but his is my chance Hana. This is my opportunity to wow him”

She sat up with a groan “fine, I’ll help you”

I beamed as I pulled her towards my closet “work your magic, please”

She smiled and shook her head as she looked through my clothes’ “let’s see…”

About an hour later I was ready. My hair put in a nice ponytail with a bow. I had a nice shirt with pants and some flats. I was ready to wow him. Hana had left after she helped me since she had to go home. I took a deep breath as I looked at my phone. Wooyoung oppa is going to be here in a minute. Okay Jieun, you can do it, be mature.

*KNOCK, KNOCK *

I squeaked as I looked in the mirror one last time “ottoke!?”

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

I quickly went out and locked the door. I took a deep breath before turning around. Wooyoung  oppa was smiling waving.

“Hey Jieun”

I felt my cheeks burn “Hello oppa”

“Come on, the bus is about to come” he smiled as he started walking towards the bus stop

I caught up quickly as I fiddled with my fingers “oppa, won’t people recognize you?”

He took out a beanie “I’ am still a rookie, what about you?”

I waved my hands “I’ am not popular”

“Eh~” he nudged me “you’re popular”

I shrugged embarrassed “not for the right reasons”

Wooyoung smiled as he ruffled my hair “don’t let it get you down”

I nodded beaming “neh oppa!”

“Let’s go, we have to find a present quickly”

I nodded as we got on the bus. Once we arrived at the mall, we immediately looked around. His cousin was turning 15 this year. Wooyoung oppa wanted to get her something she really wanted.

“How about a t-shirt? Girls love clothes” Wooyoung suggested

“It’s not very personal oppa” I said looking at the jewelry

“A necklace? Ring? Bracelet?”

“That’s not bad. What else does she like?”

He rubbed his chin “She likes plushies?”

“You could get her a plushy, balloons and a piece of jewelry?” I suggested

“That sounds nice!” he looked at the jewelry standing close to me. I felt my heart pound as I felt his arm brush min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter