Jaebum's Idea

A little piece of heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Don’t look so down Jieun, I am positive he has interest in you! I mean, he drove you home, he worried about your clothes, he trusted you to pick out his cousins present and he said your great just as you are” Hana counted her fingers “that’s a lot of interest my friend”

I sighed as I took a bite out of my sandwich “as a brother, he cares as a brother”

She pursued her lips “that’s what he thinks”

“That’s what he feels”

“You never know”

“I do know!” I blew on my fringe “he reminds me every time. ‘Jieun you’re cute, I wish I had a sister like you’ ‘Jieun I make a better brother than Junsu and Junho, right?’ ‘Jieun you are the best SISTER! It’s like he likes pouring salt in my sounds continuously”

“Maybe-“ Hana started saying but stopped once she saw my phone ring. I kept eating my sandwich. I don’t feel like been insulted today.

She raised an eyebrow “aren’t you going to answer?”

I shook my head “it’s probably an anti”

“They have your number?!” She gasped “Are they still threatening you? You should report it to the police. I don’t understand why you keep getting so much hate. You are an amazing singer! Why I ought to-“

I dropped my sandwich and stood up “I’m going to take a walk”

“Jieun-“

“See you” I grabbed my phone and bag and made my way out of the classroom. Lucky for me people were at the cafeteria. It’s been awhile since I debuted and I had made no process but gain antis. It was hard hearing people talk bad about you, especially when they didn’t know you. What bothered me most was how it affected my family. I can’t even look at them without feeling ashamed. Plus my nonexistent love life because my one sided love thinks I am like his little sister, it definitely cannot get any worse.

“Watch out!”

I turned around “wha-Ouch!”

I groaned as I felt something hard hit my forehead. I looked down with a frown to see a basketball. This is so not my year.

“Hey, I’m sorry, we didn’t see you there. Are you okay?”

I looked up as I rubbed my forehead “peachy”

He flinched “that looks like it’ll swell. Want to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter